Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

FORTUNE!

*huggles*

I haven't done the rebattle yet. Cause I'm trying to get some medals

Each machine has 30 unique medals. If you sell all of your medals between each machine and then keep buying from the same one until you have 30 different ones in your inventory, you're good to go.

Some are rarer than others though. So once you've gotten about 20-25 you may want to save, buy 10 medals, see if you have any new ones and reload if you don't. 

I trying to remember which ones I got but my memory is very fuzzy

That's not really going to help pass the boringness.

Also I have no clue what I have missing so far or what I still have to get

I'll have a look at it when I play again.

I see that I missed most of Victory Uchida stuff T.T

I completely forgot about him. Just looking at that list has suddenly made me remember.

Fudge.

Sorry. 

It's okay.... guess I'll have to battle the demon lords then

You should be ok if you have enough healing items then.

I'm sorry. I totally forgot about him. T-T

Eh it's fine... These medals are a pain. I can't remember which once I'm getting with all the doubles.

And it doesn't help that a few have similar names. Shame you've got nothing to distract from the monotony though. 

I guess when I go home this weekend I can play it while watching tv but I don't really like doing that cause that's when I'm actually with my mum.

How about reading a book or a magazine? That's what I do when I have to grind or wait for stupid stuff on the PS4. 

Edited by Fortune86

I don't know if you noticed... But I'm not really a book reading person XD

Anyway only 100 left

Spirit take the rain, I'm sick of it!

My front yard is a field of mud, my dogs are soaked (my mum thinks leaving them out and the infamous excreting cat in is the smart move), the road is a river, my feet are pruned from wet socks and it's always my right side that gets completely soaked while my left is fine if a little cold!

I'm pretty sure the main road I live off is flooded again...

I wanted to guy by dinner tonight but I just got a letter (soaked and bairly readable) telling me I'd missed a payment for something which I'm not sure is important but would probably be important if my car breaks down at some point, which will probably happen if I don't pay to continue the service!