Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

Well that was just the easiest way to explain it.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.2e84be862d4b6d641fc833b48c9b4883.png

Thats her ^
Unfortunately the 2 main story focused games are on the 3ds (the PS3/4/PC ones are considered non-canon and are the ones I have) and are still max price cause Nintendo :|

So it's a bit annoying cause I'm missing out on key info about the characters as well as a cool story.

Yeah the games are like (not including the pure spinoff ones)

Game 1 : 3DS - jap only

Game 2: 3DS - Same as game one but with a second campaign from the perspective of the villains (girl above)

Game 3: PS3/PC - 3D beat em up, introduces new characters and progresses the story but is considered non cannon

Game 4: PS4/PC - Direct sequel to game 3

Game 5: 3DS - Direct sequel to Game 2, contains the characters introduced in 3 but follows a different story.

And 2 and 5 the two I can get cost $50 a piece on the digital nintendo store... same price for a game released in 2010 and one released in 2017.

Can you not get a physical copy? They tend to be much cheaper.

I got The Technomancer for just under £20 (with P+P), while on the PSN store it's £34.99 

The kind of game it is?

Nope, no one stocks it.

Pity be the player who wants to play a boobie game for the story :'(

It's amsuing that they incorperate fanservice into the gameplay though :P

As you take damage you lose clothes, as you lose clothes you lose armour meaning you take more damage. You can activate a super mode to completely strip to underwear but gain super strong attack buffs, albeit at the cost of shedding all your armour... it's a dumb game.

Oh yeah, apparently the creator kept getting angry letters about his games.

He responded with "I'm gonna keep making them cause I like them"

Can't say I don't also like attractive women kicking ass!

Apparently on the other side of the spectrum there was complaints when a male playable character got introduced in the 5th game.

Though turns out he was a joke character.

Woah technomancer doens't have great reviews...

Edited by Marcus Pheonix

Yeah, a lot of people reckon it's rather clunky, but I've played two other 'bad' games by that developer and rather enjoyed them, so I figured I'd give them another go.

None of them have been blockbuster games, but they have their own little charm. Combat has always been a tad lacking, but I've always been impressed by the characters (apart from Discount Khal Drogo) and storylines. They are also working on another game called Greedfall, which I am really looking forward to. 

I just hope there isn't another Edwen. I could never figure out how her clothes worked...

Oh? Who makes technomancer?

I've always been a sucker for pretty faced based combat, like dogma.

Platinum games are good for that, my brother left me Nier to play.

Also recently gotten into warriors via the one piece game, hence why I'm playing senran kagura now.

Spiders. They're not a large company, but they really make use of what they've got. You should look up the trailer for Greedfall and see what I mean.

DD is in a league of it's own. Their character creator is the best one I've seen and the sheer range of ways to murder things is amazing. 

It's character creator is definitly one of the better ones, no question.

Ohhhh that game, I think i've seen news of it.

So here's hoping for a DD2 o3o

I keep watching the trailer. For a small studio, it looks amazing. 

I wonder if they'll use Mathras' VA again...

FORTUNE!

*huggles*

All the newspapers were late to the printers. We had such a hard time finishing.

Hello!

Oh, i also started the Technomancer on PC so far the story was great. I also picked warrior but mainly focus on using my Technomancer powers.^^ I managed to kill the boss in the tutorial without a guide and yes i died once.^^

Still have to finish that.

@WaterScorpion I assume you don't like raisins?

So more for my and Fortune.

Edited by Tigerkralle

Good morning everyone!

The aircon broke at work T.T On one of the hottest day of the week T.T

Edited by DragonSpirit009

I know the pain spirit, it's been stinking hot here!

I feel bad for the electricity bill but I don't think I could manage here without the portable AC... just wish it wasn't so loud.

I know it's because of global warming.

Because of it we only have water till April.