Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

*passes Spirit a hand fan*

Tried to google a nice pic but couldn't find what I wanted T-T

It's okay.

I have a fan here at work. But it's just waving hot air.

Last night I really struggled. Cause I forgot my large fan at home I had to improvise and freeze bottles of water. I knew these next few days were going to be hot so I made sure I had frozen bottle to sleep with at night.

I'm having the opposite problem still. Too cold.

Hey MP.

I wanted to post a picture of a cute boy with one of those feather fans on a stick o3o Can't remember the actual term and 'fan boy' doesn't get the right results XD

Thats just sad. One would think people would fantasize about them and be nice pics XD

Ugh I still need to draw them. But the heat is causing me to pass out even before I have dinner.

*props Spirit up on a broomstick*

We'll just keep your works peeps thinking you're working real hard still...

I brought my Vita to work today.

The chances of getting to play it is look good-ish.

Oh that reminds me,

I bought my dad Assassins for the Vita at Christmas, but he's stuck at the docks looking for the goods. Any tips?

Looking for goods at the docks is fairly easy. But not really necessary, unless he is aiming for the trophy.

He should use eagle vision to locate them. But mine had a glitch and didn't always show where the treasures were.

I know you don't have to get all of them. The chest with treasures aren't trophy based.

But the Mayan statues, Alligator eggs and Diary pages are a must.

I don't think he's too fussed about the trophies, he just wants to complete the mission. 

He doesn't know :rolleyes: It just takes place at the docks and he has to look for stuff.

very helpful XD

The only dock related one I can remember was something about getting a sailor's belongings but that's more of a side quest.

Well the eagle eye  vision is suppose to show out things so just run around with that on for a bit XD