Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

Oh yeah... That sucks when you have them in the raisins.

I've had my fill of it when I was a kid. The factory down the road does dried fruit and I bought a lot from them over the years.

Same here. Lately everything here has gone double it's normal price

9 hours ago, Marcus Pheonix said:

What does the fox say!?

That ^

XD

Fortune does make a cute fox!

Good afternoon, CPA! B)

*sets out chocolates*

I had way too many stashed in my fridge.

New fridge and new mattress delivered this morning, and tomorrow's a public holiday so I can stay home and enjoy them! :D

@mp: no :angry:

@fortune: EEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

@lagie: you and me both. my bf keeps pushing me to eat it; sadly I'm not craving chocolate uwu

Hey MP.

Currently googling tactics for the first boss in The Technomancer because gosh they are hard O.o

It's an action RPG.

You play man called Zachariah (you can customize him a tad) who has electric powers. I haven't gotten very fair in the game but he seems to be part of some kind of peace keeping force or private army on Mars. There are 3 different play styles and I've gone for Warrior (which means hitting things with a big stick). You have the option of killing people after you knock them out, but I haven't done that yet as I'm trying to play as a good guy.

My Zachariah

Spoiler

DTITMFcW4AARd2-.jpg:large

Edited by Fortune86

I think it's just the pattern of his shirt lol. 

The electric powers are fun, but since I'm still pretty weak I can only manage short bursts. My mentor/senior officer who has been accompanying me can manage proper blasts. He's pretty awesome o3o

But I have a terrible, terrible feeling he's going to go the way of all beloved teachers in the first mission. I've known him five minutes and I don't want him to die. D:

(So props to the writing team?)

Ahh the curse of being a cool sensei.

Want me to link you the image of the protagonist of the game I'm playing at the moment :D

The game I'm playing has been described as... a boobie game :P

Though I play it cause it's similar to warriors in that it's a fast paced 3D beat-em-up with a decent story.

Eh the image I was gonna link isn't bad in any way... the characters are just fairly well endowed.

My favourite wields 6 katanas at once between her fingers like wolverine claws! Unfortunately her story arc can't be unlocked until you complete the other 3 main routes :(