Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

Not really. We are people short. So we have to pick up and do other people's work as well. And because everyone is still on holiday mode things can go wrong really quickly.

I prefer to be kept busy with work but the work isn't coming in. Which means we are going to have a hard time to reach the deadlines.

SPIRIT!

*snuggles*

To answer that question, look at the third row down on the right.

Spoiler

DS3EYuQW4AAgX6q.jpg:large

Yep ^-^

But not for me. She was taught by someone else XD

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to fully max out the Bestiary. The Final Boss is still at one star despite 5 (in total) attempts at them. Can't really be fussed to play the whole game again just for another crack at them just yet, so I'll be moving on for now.

How's Digimon going? Still trying to make up my mind whether to replay or not.

Well less work for you then XD

Haven't gone further with Digimon. Had to pack bags and got ready to come back to work.

Hmm. So I could still catch up...

Or should I spend money and buy The Technomancer?

XD

I've only finished chapter 1

That's the game you spoke about the other day, right?

Different game, same developers.

The one I linked to was a colonial setting with magic and isn't out yet. 

The Technomancer is on Mars with lightning powers o3o. You have to play a dude though. 

Those are check points for me. XD

Lightning and prefer the male characters XD

Edited by DragonSpirit009

I don't mind playing as boys, and in some cases prefer it. It's just that there is character customization but you still have to be male. Seems a tad bit odd. Maybe the plot will justify it. 

Yeah maybe there is a reason behind it. You never know until you get it.

Who much does it cost?

Made in Abyss.

I'd heard so many good things, watched a few episodes of it and thought "I definitly need to finish this"

It has the cutest characters and most beautiful artstyle!

image.png.53c6ed88e9868396f0d273ab32b12149.png

And then I got to the end of the series... body horror, terrible imagery, too many sad feels!

I've read berserk which is the king of terrible imagery body horror and sad feels but this was painful to watch.

Don't watch it if you don't like body horror and very grusome imagery and themes.

I thought it was the adventure to two friends into a difficult world but nope...

I can not tolerate it at all... I could link you some of the images in DM's if you're curious...

Not really.

I can handle body horror fine, but it's not what I'm primarily interested in. A good story is what's most important (though good fight scenes never hurt). 

It isn't the fighting kind of anime/manga.

Hell I prefer Beserk which is practically the king of this genre of manga because it has badass fight scenes and you know guts is gonna do something awesome eventually.

I'm more into feels lol.

Watched Logan at the weekend and I was more interested in the dialogue and relationships than the action. 

Speaking of movies... Fortune did you get to watch the Star Wars movie?