Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

I'll tell him. See what he does.

I wish I had eagle vision on mine XD

Edited by Fortune86

XD

I'm seriously exhausted from this heat!

Wondering if I should go buy and ice cream

The whole office going to get ice cream? Sounds like a good idea.

Today is so grey and cold...

We had cold and wet today. LOTS of rain, which is unusual for this time of year.

Good evening, CPA! B)

*sets out rice* You'll have to add anything else you want.

I'm house sitting now till Monday so hopefully I'l be able to be around a bit more.

pfff, there's a lot you can add to rice XP

I forgot it's summer down south. Not that it really matters here in Hawaii, pretty much always a good time to have ice cream XP.

On 1/10/2018 at 2:54 PM, Tigerkralle said:

Hello!

Oh, i also started the Technomancer on PC so far the story was great. I also picked warrior but mainly focus on using my Technomancer powers.^^ I managed to kill the boss in the tutorial without a guide and yes i died once.^^

Still have to finish that.

@WaterScorpion I assume you don't like raisins?

So more for my and Fortune.

I'm trying to remember the conversation for this but I'm failing uwu

@mp: I meant no to that song (and no, I will not name it)

Edited by WaterScorpion

Getting hot but I'm okay.

Digimon is going good. Killed my first Eater. Was so proud of you XD You gave the final blow and killed it.

I knew you said the game was a grinding game.... but you could have warn me about the medal collecting. How on earth am I going to get that many!

NG+.

In all seriousness ness, that's one trophy you should leave until late game and NG+ (I'll explain in a moment). 

You can get many medals from the 10 little vending machine things dotted around the city. I'd wait until you have opened up every location in the city and have lots of money (you'll need it).

Sell off all your collected medals to the collector dude man. Go to one of the medal machines and keep buying until you have exactly 30 different types . Sell them to the man and them move on to the next machine. Each machine has 30 unique medals, but some are rarer than others, so once you have all the commoner ones you might want to save and reload a few times until you get one you've missed to save on a bit of money (darn RNG!). 

Once you've bought from all 10 machines you will have at least 300 medals. Probably more since you get some as drops from enemies (and since you have to grind lots you'll probably get a fair few). At that point it's just a case of working out which ones you are missing (there are guides online) and hunting them down.

However, there are two medals that should wait until NG+, Agumon Blk and MetalGreymon Blue. They are super rare but are easier to get early game, even more so if you have maxed out digifarms. You can only get them via the green property quests on the detective's board. I can't remember when Agumon Blk's case opens, but you may get lucky on your first run with MetalGreymon Blue since they open at Chapter 16.

New Game Plus.

You keep all raised Digimon, items, money, memory, farms, scans. medals, sleuth rank and unlocked special digimon evolutions. 

Pretty much yeah.

You lose story stuff, but keep pretty much everything else. Plus you get the black dlc digimon again with every run :)