purpledragonclaw

Great Lineages Found in the AP

Hello! I am a new user to the forums! I found 2 dragons with lineages I like!

One is probably the worst I’ve ever seen- it does not even load on mobile. 39 very inbred generations.

0nF9h.gif

the other is a nice poem!

g7mOV.gif

This stunner of a double SALT grab. Real pretty, thanks!!

Don't know 42's forum username, would tag them if I did

Edited by Annezor

2 hours ago, Bajka20 said:

Congrats. :D

I found CB Silver. :D https://dragcave.net/lineage/C8kE5

Thank you to whoever abandoned them. ❤️ 

Oh wow! Congrats to you, too!

And indeed - million thanks to the kind and generous soul who dropped these on the AP. I will treasure my gold!

I just found this 5G Even White with the upper half being sweetlings/alt sweetlings and blacks/alt blacks, and the lower half being snow angels and whites. I think this is one of the prettiest lineages I have found on the AP so far!

Not necessarily "great", but this Zyumorph has by far one of the most confusing lineages I've ever seen?? There's so much going on here, and all I have are question marks..

Also found this pretty Scimitar-wing pair, who also happen to both have all lowercase letter codes. Thank you, Anon breeder!

Found this pretty Pipio Pygmy Salt descendant, thanks Anon breeder!

And to close it off, this beautiful 2G Striped River Shimmerkin, thanks @Feathers for dropping her in the AP

EDIT: just after finishing this post and hopping on the AP page, managed to catch this other pretty 2G Labradorite Shimmerkin. Thanks so much, Anon breeder. Already love me some Labradorites, this one will be treasured ❤️

Edited by Annezor

@Flaviel Oh you're welcome, I'm happy to hear that you like it! Thanks for giving it a good home. 😸❄️

11 hours ago, eeep said:

I thought this one was funny lol (found in Wilderness). I don't really know why, though. Probably because it's just all so random.

https://dragcave.net/lineage/d4SYG

That's a weird one. It feels like there is some pattern, but it's inimitable...

Got this one: mug shooter Thanks to whoever dropped it! It's the perfect mate for this AP find I got earlier: all bark all bite

I so hope it genders right!

I just wanted to say thank you to whoever dropped this to the AP. I still haven't caught one myself & market eggs don't count to me, so this was quite the catch & well worth losing a Halloween egg slot.

4 hours ago, Siliskor said:

I just wanted to say thank you to whoever dropped this to the AP. I still haven't caught one myself & market eggs don't count to me, so this was quite the catch & well worth losing a Halloween egg slot.

whoever did that is a very cool human being

On 10/23/2023 at 2:52 PM, blinkdog said:

This adorable rainbow heart lineage: rainfur pride

probably the cutest lineage i've ever found in the AP - thanks @catzrule1990

Woah! inspired by this to make a heart lineage! This is the first time I've seen one!

While I was disappointed that I didn't remember to come back to Dragon cave after travelling for several months until after halloween (really wanted to catch up on the several years of spooky cbs I missed since I first started my scroll) I still managed to come back in time to find these few gems from the AP! 

https://dragcave.net/lineage/Xgqev - a really neat spriter's alt lineage

https://dragcave.net/lineage/EBLOj - a long even gen freaky thuwed

I found this neat little guy on the AP the other day, 3G shimmerkin and SAltkin, first time trying out hunting on the AP too!

Edited by SheepWolfe