Mikasa361

Warped: Multifandom signup/ooc thread

Picture: Look How cute it is!

Name: Totem

Fandom: Monumental Valley

Hero or Villain: Hero

Alignment: Hero

If a villain: In charge of a sector or roaming free? it be hero

Sector number (If villain in charge of a sector) and description of sector (if you wish): it be hero

Appearance: see the pic

Personality: It really doesn't have a personal

Relationship to canon character (if applicable): None

History: there is literally no history about it

Sexuality: doesn't have a gender

Weapon/Special Power: it's a totem that can move

Edit: I'm going to have Totem start in Sector 11

Sector 11: Sector 11 is based off Monument Valley (the game, not the actual place). There are structures there that are floating and move on their own. There are structures that move and as they turn, the structure changes. Scattered through this Sector are crow people. Crows who were once human that lost themselves in Monument Valley trying to ruin the structures. It is a bit confusing to explain to people who never played it.

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

...I wanted to reserve sector 8 because spiders ::::) Any way you could change sectors, Raptor?

Edited by TehUltimateMage

I think 11 is technically full, since Murtaugh is supposed to be far away from everyone, so I think nobody's supposed to take sectors 11-20. I'd look back a few pages— I think it was Dusky that figured this all out. There are a few empty sectors, though, that are before sector 10.

Sector 15 had nothing of particular interest, and thus no villain has yet bothered to take control of it. It looks like the description Mikasa gave about "unoccupied sectors" in the OP.

And I'm fine with sector 11 being taken, will give Murtaugh some... interesting discoveries in his journey.

Edited by Felixr2

Oh, um, the only sector I saw that wasn't taken was Sector 8 but Mage wanted it :/

@Felixr2- Oh! Okay, cool. Raptor, my last statement is withdrawn. X3 Sector 11 is fine. I'll edit the list when I'm on my computer at home.

Edited by Mikasa361

Okay but omgyeseaseiwanttoplayastotemrightnow

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

@TehUltimateMage

I have a question about Sector 9. If Beleg communicated with the plants and asked about the sector, what would the plants reveal to him? Is this something I could write on my post or would you prefer to write the possible response of the plants/environment in your own post in response to mine? ^^

Picture: user posted image

Name: Jude Sharp

Fandom: Inazuma Eleven

Hero or Villain: Hero

Alignment: Neutral Good, Lawful Neutral or True Neutral... I'll rp him Neutral Good, but sometimes leaning a bit towards true neutral.

If a villain: In charge of a sector or roaming free? nada

Sector number (If villain in charge of a sector) and description of sector (if you wish): nada

Appearance: Brown hair tied together at the back. He wears goggles that limit his field of view, but increase his capability to see tiny, but very important, details. He's wearing his Raimon Eleven outfit with number 14 on his back.

Personality: He is very sharp and intelligent, but he also has a high morality and he cares a lot about his friends.

Relationship to canon character (if applicable): is canon

History: He used to play for the Royal Academy, but Celia managed to remind him of who he used to be, making him realize what he was doing was wrong. This made him leave the Royals and join Raimon Jr. High. Ever since he has been a permanent member of the team, and of Inazuma Japan for the world championship.

Sexuality: He seems asexual to me.

Weapon/Special Power: He has a football with him that he can use for the killer moves he knows (he will be able to teach others how to do the combination ones, the only one he can do solo is illusion ball, which is basically single target confusion), and he can shoot the ball very hard.

Drop this guy in sector 4, those people there seem most appropriate to play soccer to me.

Edited by Felixr2

And, list updated! Is there gonna be an NPC villain for Sector 11?

-All blank sectors have not been assigned a villain or description- villain is NPC and territory is basically similar to Earth (urban/suburban/rural/etc.) unless otherwise determined.

Sector 1-

it's extremely close to looking like Neverland with tall trees and plants everywhere. the only thing that it is missing is the dreamshade plants. The sector does have a lot of rivers and small creeks running through it
Villain- Dreamshade

Sector 2-

Very similar in environment to the Burned Lands (Here's a good fanart.
) on the edges, minus the Belt of Fire, and the air isn’t quite as thick. The people around this sector were more spiritual, and as such there is a large temple constructed, which Malefor took over. The temple is similar to the one in the Floating Islands (
), except it's whole and it's not a bunch of floating islands.
Villain- Malefor

Also use this- user posted image

Sector 3-

I'll assume Sector 3 looks like the Overworld of Minecraft and contain Valkemarian Dragons and overworld Minecraft mobs and players, as well as various humants, both magic users and non-magical.
Villain- NPC- Lucius Malfoy

Sector 4-

The sector will be similar to the Land of Wind (Village hidden in the Sand), being that it is almost entirely desert. There are smaller villages scattered throughout as opposed to one large village, but throughout there are also small oases throughout- people built their villages near these oases a long time ago. The NPC villain will be Arawn Death-Lord from the Prydain Chronicles. http://prydain.wikia.com/wiki/Arawn_Death-Lord
Villain- NPC- Arawn Death-Lord

Sector 5-

Okay. Sector 5 is going to look like the Elephant Graveyard from the Lion King, however, instead of elephant bones, there's going to be dragon bones littered everywhere. There's going to be a giant dragon skull Would Be is going to use as her base and eventually take over.

Villain- Would Be (eventually)

Sector 6-

In this sector it is somehow ALWAYS night. There are canyons filled with spikes, rivers filled with water that damages anyone who touches it, except the ones that are corrupted by Q'bthulu, and plants tat explode shortly after stepping on them. This harsh environment, along with the corrupted creatures inhabiting the sector, have wiped out all non-corrupted citizens of sector 6. In the center of the sector there once were 4 towers, each inhabited by a one of the Shadow Titans, but they all wanted total reign over the sector so they started a war. Three of the titans - the Spike Walker, the Weeping Prophet and the Vengeful Pinata God - died in this war, leaving the Daughter of the Moon as the victor. She resides in the top of her tower, which has unbreakable walls, so you have to enter at the bottom and go all the way up to fight her. She will only leave this tower when an enemy approaches that is too strong for her to take on alone. (Anyone is allowed to control the Shadow Giants, Shadow Ladybugs, Shadow Turkeys, Winter Giants, Shadow Boots, Shadow Drones, Shadow Spiders, Shadow Knights and Dream Monsters that dwell across the sector, the only sector 6 inhabitant that's only mine is the Daughter of the Moon herself. This does give me a lot more liberties while controling them, because they literally obey her will.)

Added notes on Sector- Small rivers throughout, ground is black dirt with some purple grass in small places, Tower:

- It is called the Shadow Tower.

- The tower is black.

- There are 5 segments, the top of each connected with the bottom of the next one through a portal.

- The top segment holds the Daughter of the Moon.

- The top segment is called "the Altar of the Moon"

- The top segment has a portal to the bottom, but this portal will only be activated when the Daughter of the Moon is dead.

- The other segments each hold halls filled with Shadow Drones and Shadow Spiders, two small rooms with Shadow Drones, Shadow Spiders and two Shadow Knights, and one big last room with Shadow Drones, Shadow Spiders and a Dream Monster.

Villain- Daughter of the Moon

Sector 7-

The resident Lethal Lava Land. Despite its overseer's universe, it actually looks quite like the Nether of Minecraft, but without the Minecraft monsters.

Additional notes-

Sector 7, being much like the Nether, harbours a few Minecraft monsters from the Nether (no defined sector for Minecraft people, and the main villains are more likely to be on the loose - Overworld mobs would likely be in a not RP'd sector or various sectors). However, the vast majority of inhabitants are various breeds of Koopas and other fire affinity monsters from Mario games. (Goombas, Toads, Cheep-Cheeps, and most other Mario creatures are likely in an unRPed sector.) According to rumour, Blackmail Blacky's home base is in this sector, within one of the smallest Nether Fortresses. As a result, some Pokémon can be seen in this sector near a certain small Nether Fortress. The Minecraft monsters tend to be fairly spread out on the open Netherrack plains and near the lava, while the Mario creatures cluater near Nether Fortresses. Nether Quartz is the main money of the sector, and Nether Warts the main food. Gold coins are also used as money by Mario Universe characters.

Bowser lives in a medium size Nether Fortress near a much larger one containing the sector's goverment. These two Nether Fortresses bound the 'Forbidden Castle' AKA Castle Koopa, where guards kill anyone unauthorized to enter caught within.

Nether Fortresses are generally lit by either lava or occasional torches/Glowstone (a light-emitting stone with amber-coloured and shaped bubbles of light in it). Blazes and Fires are used as living lights in Castle Koopa. In other Nether Fortresses, lava is more often used to light up large rooms than smaller rooms, but torches and Glowstone are also used. Hallways are always dark or lit by Glowstone.

Cities and towns generally consist of two or more Nether Fortresses near one another, where the Fortresses make up the city. The various hallways are used as streets and alleys, and rooms are used as shops or living quarters.

Villain- Bowser Koopa

Sector 8- Reserved for Mage

Sector 9-

Sector 9 is a collection of stone ruins overgrown with monstrous roots and vines that pulse like flesh. The place resembles the inside of a giant dead tree but it feels unnervingly like the inside of a living, breathing being. It is peppered with colorful flowers that seem to follow your movements and strange mushrooms that recoil to your touch. In the very center, where no sunlight can reach and the paths are illuminated by glowing bulbs, Richard has crafted a home out of these plants he has commanded to grow. Other than the few monsters he created himself, the sector has been abandoned completely -- leaving Richard to fester alone in his castle.
Villain- Richard, King of Windor

Sector 10-

Sector 10 is entirely urban, almost an exact copy of New York City. Fine dining, sights to see, things to do...it would be lovely if the sky weren't so dark. A green portal at a fancy hotel eternally exists as a hole between the material plane and the undead plane, allowing ghosts to enter and exit as they please. The citizens try to live their lives, at the mercy of bored ghosts who could possess them anytime they want. Being modeled after a modern city, this sector is one of the best known for superb healthcare, and Aeris's elites often stop there for good food and to patch up their wounds.
Villain- Kevin Beckham/Rowan North

Sector 11-

Sector 11 is based off Monument Valley (the game, not the actual place). There are structures there that are floating and move on their own. There are structures that move and as they turn, the structure changes. Scattered through this Sector are crow people. Crows who were once human that lost themselves in Monument Valley trying to ruin the structures. It is a bit confusing to explain to people who never played it.
Villain- ?

Sector 12-

From a distance, it looks as if Sector 12 has a big smokey cloud covering it up. It has the same layout as Dedan’s original home, Zone 1. The ground is made of green metal and all buildings are square or rectangle shaped. There are pools of cold liquid ‘plastic’, and the very air is foggy, chilly, and has a tinge of smoke to it. The Zone rains a lot, though the rain is plastic, and it rarely, if ever, actually has a clear sky. The lighting is not that dark, but is not fully clear from the lack of the sun and fog covers the deeper areas. The place is overall very cold. There are 5 areas to the whole Sector, with each being connected by a single railway (the second railway has been down for many years) and having only one train in use that stops at each of these places. Elsen (first area) is very small and only houses buildings that act as dorms for the residents, Damien (second) has a huge smoke mine that can connect to Pentel and Shachihata, Pentel (third) contains a farming area, where cows are kept, with a few large barns for storage, Shachihata (fourth) only contains a huge 10,000 floor office building that specializes in plastic production and mailing, and Alma (fifth), which is home to the Alma Meat Fountains and Dedans office/house, and is also off limits to visitors. There are only three types of inhabitants; the Elsen, which are very pale, squarish headed beings who suffer from anxiety and are very work oriented, with an ability to 'burn' when over stressed or scared, the Spectres, which are ghastly looking creatures that are hostile and can be very gruesome when they catch someone, and then there is Dedan himself. The place itself can be confusing, with the ground being metal, the air being smoke, the water plastic, and then the meat fountains, which sometimes overflow and cause a huge ruckus. Elsen are usually doing one of two things: working or taking a lunch break. Each area, besides the first, have Elsen doing their jobs depending on the area. In Damien, Elsen break up the metal in the mine to ‘set free the smoke’ and then bottle it up. In Pentel, the cows are taken care of until slaughter, where metal that gets stuck in their bodies is collected and turned into tools or the ground and the high quality meat given to the workers and fed back to other cows. In Shachihata, plastic is made into tools or melted down into liquid plastic, then sent around the Zone through a postal service; it’s a fast paced, stressful job and Elsen do not have the time to talk when at work there. In Alma, workers process the tools made in other areas as well as take care of the fountains, which can overflow. The raw meat from the fountains is bottled and sent throughout the whole Zone as a food supply, and Elsen here are under the constant danger of the fountain overflowing and drowning them all. There is no nature here and the only ‘normal’ resource here is meat. However, there are things called Luck Tickets, Fortune Tickets, Jokers (the Joker card), and certain special meats (gold, silver, etc.) that help with healing injuries, reviving consciousness, or returning to a normal state of mind (sleep, poison, palsy, furious, etc.) that Elsen keep in their homes or are scattered in the mines. Spectres are incredibly hostile but rarely venture out of the mines, buildings, plastic, or fountains. They prey upon the Elsen, killing them indiscriminately and without mercy. Dedan, as Guardian, is the one to hunt the Spectre when they appear in work spaces and protects the Elsen the best he can. The currency of the place is called credits, which are flimsy white papers with interesting patterns on them that seem to not have any affect on their worth. Some Elsen horde the credits they get in their paychecks, though they do not have to pay for lodging, food, or any other supplies. Trades occur for Luck Tickets and the like between the inhabitants with the credits, though credits have no use unless a merchant of some sort decides to collect them. The Elsen in this Zone look up to Dedan and, unlike the other Elsen in Zones 2 and 3 in the original world, they try to act similar to him (foul mouthed, blunt, and very rule abiding). The color scheme of the place is green (overall setting), purple (the mine and the insides of buildings), lavender (the plastic and hazy sky), and red (meat fountains).

Sector 13-

Sector 13 used to be filled with flourishing cities, but the Dragons' Claw and their army of beastmen burnt it down and took it over. The beastmen life in burnt down houses, while Mesyra the Watcher, Nimrod the Hunter, Phaedra the Deciever, Tenebra the Shadow-Mistress and Valanzes the Gold usually reside on a big empty terrain.

Villain- Valanzes the Gold

Sector 14-

Sector 15-

Edited by Mikasa361

Uhhh, remember the additionsl notes on Sector 7 I quoted and you put in the wrong place? Those need to be added under Sector 7.

@TehUltimateMage

I have a question about Sector 9. If Beleg communicated with the plants and asked about the sector, what would the plants reveal to him? Is this something I could write on my post or would you prefer to write the possible response of the plants/environment in your own post in response to mine? ^^

@Natevaelle: Beleg would definitely notice something... off about the plants, like a tinge of corruption or an overwhelming feeling of negative emotions. However they will still talk to him and tell him about the visitors and inhabitants (or lack thereof) of the sector. You can put it in your post, no problem.

@Natevaelle: Beleg would definitely notice something... off about the plants, like a tinge of corruption or an overwhelming feeling of negative emotions. However they will still talk to him and tell him about the visitors and inhabitants (or lack thereof) of the sector. You can put it in your post, no problem.

Awesome. Thank you so much! happy.gif Sector 9 is my favorite sector so far in terms of environment. (And Richard is quite the cutie. Lol.)

Anyway, I will work on my second post tomorrow. P: Have a nice weekend, all!

Edited by Natevaelle

(Alright, here's my second character. Didn't want another wandering weirdo (*cough*WhiteFace*cough*), so this guy should be interesting to play.

Picture: user posted image

Name: Dedan, Guardian of Zone 1, The Tall Mister

Fandom: OFF by Mortis Ghost

Hero or Villian: Unintentional Villain

Alignment: Lawful Neutral

If a villain: In charge of a Sector

Sector Number/Description: Sector 12. From a distance, it looks as if Sector 12 has a big smokey cloud covering it up. It has the same layout as Dedan’s original home, Zone 1. The ground is made of green metal and all buildings are square or rectangle shaped. There are pools of cold liquid ‘plastic’, and the very air is foggy, chilly, and has a tinge of smoke to it. The Zone rains a lot, though the rain is plastic, and it rarely, if ever, actually has a clear sky. The lighting is not that dark, but is not fully clear from the lack of the sun and fog covers the deeper areas. The place is overall very cold. There are 5 areas to the whole Sector, with each being connected by a single railway (the second railway has been down for many years) and having only one train in use that stops at each of these places. Elsen (first area) is very small and only houses buildings that act as dorms for the residents, Damien (second) has a huge smoke mine that can connect to Pentel and Shachihata, Pentel (third) contains a farming area, where cows are kept, with a few large barns for storage, Shachihata (fourth) only contains a huge 10,000 floor office building that specializes in plastic production and mailing, and Alma (fifth), which is home to the Alma Meat Fountains and Dedans office/house, and is also off limits to visitors. There are only three types of inhabitants; the Elsen, which are very pale, squarish headed beings who suffer from anxiety and are very work oriented, with an ability to 'burn' when over stressed or scared, the Spectres, which are ghastly looking creatures that are hostile and can be very gruesome when they catch someone, and then there is Dedan himself. The place itself can be confusing, with the ground being metal, the air being smoke, the water plastic, and then the meat fountains, which sometimes overflow and cause a huge ruckus. Elsen are usually doing one of two things: working or taking a lunch break. Each area, besides the first, have Elsen doing their jobs depending on the area. In Damien, Elsen break up the metal in the mine to ‘set free the smoke’ and then bottle it up. In Pentel, the cows are taken care of until slaughter, where metal that gets stuck in their bodies is collected and turned into tools or the ground and the high quality meat given to the workers and fed back to other cows. In Shachihata, plastic is made into tools or melted down into liquid plastic, then sent around the Zone through a postal service; it’s a fast paced, stressful job and Elsen do not have the time to talk when at work there. In Alma, workers process the tools made in other areas as well as take care of the fountains, which can overflow. The raw meat from the fountains is bottled and sent throughout the whole Zone as a food supply, and Elsen here are under the constant danger of the fountain overflowing and drowning them all. There is no nature here and the only ‘normal’ resource here is meat. However, there are things called Luck Tickets, Fortune Tickets, Jokers (the Joker card), and certain special meats (gold, silver, etc.) that help with healing injuries, reviving consciousness, or returning to a normal state of mind (sleep, poison, palsy, furious, etc.) that Elsen keep in their homes or are scattered in the mines. Spectres are incredibly hostile but rarely venture out of the mines, buildings, plastic, or fountains. They prey upon the Elsen, killing them indiscriminately and without mercy. Dedan, as Guardian, is the one to hunt the Spectre when they appear in work spaces and protects the Elsen the best he can. The currency of the place is called credits, which are flimsy white papers with interesting patterns on them that seem to not have any affect on their worth. Some Elsen horde the credits they get in their paychecks, though they do not have to pay for lodging, food, or any other supplies. Trades occur for Luck Tickets and the like between the inhabitants with the credits, though credits have no use unless a merchant of some sort decides to collect them. The Elsen in this Zone look up to Dedan and, unlike the other Elsen in Zones 2 and 3 in the original world, they try to act similar to him (foul mouthed, blunt, and very rule abiding). The color scheme of the place is green (overall setting), purple (the mine and the insides of buildings), lavender (the plastic and hazy sky), and red (meat fountains).

Appearance: Dedan is a tall, grotesque monster. His face is mostly teeth and his pupiless, white eyes seem to be inside his mouth cavity at first glance. While his mouth is quite large, his throat is smaller and lined with sharp teeth, hidden unless he fully opens his mouth. His arms are fairly long, with large, bony hands and clawed fingers. The rest of his body is fairly human like, though his skin looks like it is almost made of bronze and is cold to the touch. Dedan is usually topless, with a long overcoat, baggy shorts, and large black boots. Another thing; Dedan’s eyes are actually really long, white snakes. They never come out unless forced and he absolutely hates it when it does happen, as it becomes harder to see when ones eyes start to flail around and scream.

Personality: Dedan is a short-tempered, bad mouthed, and lawful Guardian. He controls his Zone with an iron fist, knowing everything that is going on and keeping tabs on every section of the Zone. He is aggressive with visitors, especially those who interrupt the Elsen’s work, but allows visits if they do not agitate the Elsen and if they buy the resources that the Zone creates (with preferably, credits). If Dedan believes that there is a problem with visitors, he is prone to giving threats and warnings to get them to leave, but he has no problem killing troublesome strangers. Dedan is harsh with the Elsen and is more likely to scream at them then communicate. Dedan is verbally abusive towards his workers, but has never laid a finger on anything besides a Spectre or dangerous entity. He is incredibly protective over his Zone, even if this Zone that he’s in now isn’t his original home. The Guardian can be soft when it comes to children, and, if someone is crying, no matter who it is, Dedan will do his best to make them feel better. Dedan can be stubborn and is only willing to try new things if his workers seem inclined to do the same (he has to make sure it’s safe for them). Dedan also likes

and

Relationship to Canon Character(s): Dedan absolutely hates the Spectres and the ‘Chief of Spectres’ (The Batter). His relationship with the Elsen is strictly business and, while he does seem them as usually stupid or useless, he has an odd affection for them like one has with a pet. He knows Japhet and Enoch as friends, though he has not been in contact with them for a long time. The Queen he is very respectful towards, and he knows the Queen’s Son personally and once wished to give him a ride in a pedalo (Pedalo = boat in the shape of a duck. These are used as the main transport in the Alma Meat Fountains).

History: While the OFF storyline can be confusing and hard to understand, in Dedan’s perspective what happened was this: He met up with four friends after a big event occured to their world and they made a plan to create a utopia. Two of his friends, Japhet and Enoch, became Guardians like himself, while the Queen and the Queen’s son became somewhat royalty to the world. As time passed, the world became corrupt and Spectres became a new addition, killing Elsen frequently unless destroyed by Dedan. Right before the events of this RP, Dedan had been engaged in a fight with The Batter, who he believed was the Chief of Spectres, and was very close to losing when he fell into the portal. For a while, he believed that he was still in his original Zone, until things occurred such as the representatives from Aeris and the fact that his Zone seemed to be in the middle of continent of mismatched worlds. Since his Zone is a manufacturing one, it is still in running order but there are no other Zones to send smoke, plastic, metal, or raw meat to, so Dedan has been stocking up on resources and just trying to run his Zone in peace.

Sexuality: Pansexual, Demiromantic. He is more concentrated on the safety of his Zone than anything else, but he once had a small crush on the Queen a long time ago.

Weapon/Special Power:

-HP: 4000, Attack: 80, Esprit: 70, CP: 200, Defense: 65, Agility: 55

-Minute Hand/Sweep Hand: A big old smack. Nothing too special about these attacks.

-Hour Hand: Can put someone to sleep. Only targets one and takes a lot of concentration.

-Sweep Hand: Will inflict a Furious state. Messes up the train of thought in an individual and gets them really angry and rash; makes them go berserk. Even harder to use than Hour Hand, and less likely to be used.

-”笑” Word Bubble (means laugh in Chinese and Japanese). The bubble is independent and can attack, usually by smashing itself into a target. It’s very fat and pale, has a smooth texture and has a continuous laughing soundtrack when summoned. Dedan doesn’t like using this thing unless under dire circumstances, as he literally has to vomit it up out of his mouth.

-

EDIT: Changed the Sector to number 15.)

Edited by RottingWyvern

Wasn't sector 5 already taken? Raptor had described it as the elephant graveyard but with dragon bones as far as I'm concerned.

And Mikasa, can you let me know if Jude is approved?

ETA: if he gets approved, Kouji and Chikako would just encounter him practicing a bit to kill time.

Edited by Felixr2

I did have Sector 5 taken >..> just because Would Be is running fine another Sector doesn't mean she won't eventually go bacl

@Dusky_Flareon- Jesus, I guess I didn't update it on my Google doc. Hoooooold on.... One of these days I'll get it right the first time.

@Felixr2- Oh, Jude's fine. I added him to the roster. X3 I'm sorry about that.

Ohhhh yeah..... Yeah, Sector 5's taken for now. Yet another thing I need to put on my list. Raptor, did you already have a description for Sector 5?