Mikasa361

Warped: Multifandom signup/ooc thread

Mikasa, it's fine, it's just I feel like I'm being ignored recently in different RPs but are you 100% sure you want me to bring on the Wraith. I don't want to get in trouble

Epyon- Yeah, of course! If they work together as a unit, they can even count as one character! Up to you.

Raptor- Just don't make it gory if the Wraith kills someone- if it has to be graphic, just fade to black or just imply that it wasn't pretty. I don't want a whole description of what exactly happened. X3 And make sure if he makes an advance towards a character being played, let the other player know, so you two can work out what happens to the other character. That's all.

Soooooo...this is a thing:

Picture: Hope This is Acceptable

Name: Phillip Ojomo the Wraith

Fandom: Dead By Daylight

Hero or Villain: He's a neutral. He kill, but not of his own free will

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

If a villain: In charge of a sector or roaming free? N/A

Sector number (If villain in charge of a sector) and description of sector (if you wish): N/A

Appearance: check the picture

Personality: The Wraith is quiet and very stealthy. He likes to learn about the people he stalks in the game and try to use it to his advantage. He hates it when people flash him with a flashlight or stun him with a pallet.

Relationship to canon character (if applicable): None

History: Phillip Ojomo moved to a town and landed a job at a junkyard where he handled the crusher that crushes cars but stuff went down and now he works for this Entity where he is used to keep it alive

Sexuality: Straight I guess

Weapon/Special Power: His weapon rings out allowing him to turn somewhat invisible. In this state he can't attack

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

I have some questions, is it alright if my four are all together, since they are a team? and which sector should I join? sorry i'm just curious to see what is recommended x3

Edited by petewentztheemogod

I'm guessing the four wouldn't be counted together as one character since they're all sentient individuals, as opposed to something like a Pokemon team or a master/pet combo where one is subordinate to the other, but I'm not sure what Mika has planned there...

Also, I have a post written, but I wanted to make sure of a few things really quick: Is it daytime in Sector 3? Does the Minecraft parts of the world look like realistic renditions of the game, or does it have the characteristic, cubic appearance? Also, how is Sector 3 laid out, and where is everyone? Last I read there were a bunch of Valkemarian dragons in a village(?), and that's where everyone was, though I'm not sure if the village is in the plains, or if it's a Minecraft village that has been re-purposed/shared, or what's going on there.

Edited by skwerl56767

Also, should I move on with Zoey and Globbers in the Sector they're in? I don't think Esko will post unless we ask him to

I'm guessing the four wouldn't be counted together as one character since they're all sentient individuals, as opposed to something like a Pokemon team or a master/pet combo where one is subordinate to the other, but I'm not sure what Mika has planned there...

Also, I have a post written, but I wanted to make sure of a few things really quick: Is it daytime in Sector 3? Does the Minecraft parts of the world look like realistic renditions of the game, or does it have the characteristic, cubic appearance? Also, how is Sector 3 laid out, and where is everyone? Last I read there were a bunch of Valkemarian dragons in a village(?), and that's where everyone was, though I'm not sure if the village is in the plains, or if it's a Minecraft village that has been re-purposed/shared, or what's going on there.

Cubic appearance for MC parts, yep. Let's say Day phase in rhat sector - for now. MC days only last 10 minutes, dawn/dusk both last appx. 1.5 min, and night is 7 min. So bit of a funky sector. Based on the descriptions, the viallage was made. There's currently some people in the village (Phoenix and ES) and a group in a bigger "city" (Darkness and goons). The layout... well, there are the Minecraft biomes. Given the infinite possibilities of the biome layouts, I may have been avoiding specifically placing everything and letting posts hash it out. The mentioned village has Valkemarian Dragoms, while the city is HP wizards, Muggles, Minectaft mobs, and Valkemarian dragons. Different dragons appear in different biomes, mostly. Out-of-biome dragons may appear in cities or villages, but in the wilds it's mostly biome-specific. Minecraft peaceful mobs (pigs, chickens, horses, rabbits, donkeys, cows) spawn on grass, therefore appearing in any biome containing grass. Exception being the squid, which spawns in water instead. Minecraft hostile mobs spawn anywhere the light level is below 7, including caves, cliffsides, lightless houses, and everywhere at night. Wolves (neutral to hostile, can be tamed) spawn in forest and taiga (taiga if I remember correctly) biomes, likely inculding the hills versions of those biomes. Ocelots (peaceful or neutral? Not sure, can be tamed too) spawn only in the Jungle biome.

Here's the official MC wiki's biome page: Link

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

ok but I meant not all together as one, they all are different, but can they stay together and not be split up into different sectors? that's what i was asking.

Edited by petewentztheemogod

Yeah, you can start them wherever, together or apart.

Dusky: I've played Minecraft, that's why I had so few questions. tongue.gif So the biomes are just interpreted on wherever, nothing has been set in stone? Okay... Also you didn't say which biomes Darkness and ES/Phoenix are in, which is what I was asking. I'm guessing the village is entirely dragons too, since you said specifically that the city was a mixture of fandoms.

Yes, they can stay together if you want. I mean, I personally would separate my characters if they came from the same fandom, but you're more than welcome to keep them together if you so choose.

Yes, they can stay together if you want. I mean, I personally would separate my characters if they came from the same fandom, but you're more than welcome to keep them together if you so choose.

alright thanks x3

sorry if I'm being a bother :/ I know I can be annoying sometimes

Yeah, you can start them wherever, together or apart.

Dusky: I've played Minecraft, that's why I had so few questions. tongue.gif So the biomes are just interpreted on wherever, nothing has been set in stone? Okay... Also you didn't say which biomes Darkness and ES/Phoenix are in, which is what I was asking. I'm guessing the village is entirely dragons too, since you said specifically that the city was a mixture of fandoms.

Oooh, sorry! ES is in an Extreme Hills, Darkness is in... let's say Plains near a Forest.

I put The Wraith in Sector 7

This is going to be fun having the Wraith enter Bowser's castle while being invisible and causing some mayhem

Well of course! Don't y'all just love getting a breath of fresh ash? Mm, makes my morning. X'D

Lmao it's either 2 or 7, so it seems.

lmao

There's going to be confusion at the Koopa Castle tongue.gif

Well, Jodis is an angel, those wings and the fact she came diving from the sky would - i guess- be quite obvious hints she's not entirely human, but then again given the nature of the park where Blue was raised - Jurassic World, obviously - I can understand why she's still considering Jodis to be a human. And she's actually holding her hand with the palm facing the sky... or that's how I intended it, but I guess it's fine like this. Yay for miscommunication! biggrin.gif

Aright, I fixed it

Meanwhile, The Wraith is going to have fun in Bowser's castle. Hopefully he won't be disappointed

Edited by Raptor of Dragons