Mikasa361

Warped: Multifandom signup/ooc thread

It is good to see that the roleplay is moving again. happy.gif I look forward to the reply of Esko and Raptor (who is waiting for Esko) before I can join in the fun.

@Raptor

Is there really no chance of a reply from Zoey and Globbers until Luke moves? Was Beleg's entry too boring to reply to for you? Perhaps I can remedy it.

I can look back at it to see what I missed

Alright, next post I'll be sure to add Zoey and Globbers.

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

Esko's gonna post soon, guys!!! biggrin.gif This is not a drill, repeat, this is NOT A DRILL!!! user posted image

So Raptor, wait a little bit longer for Zoey and Globbers, Luke will respond to them soon~

Sector 7 is Bowser's territory? The Wraith is in there trying to get the "insects" to scramble around

Sector 7 is Bowser's territory? The Wraith is in there trying to get the "insects" to scramble around

Yes. Sector 7 is.

Im dead

I'll catch up when I can rip

*uses Spark to try to revive Mage*

YOU MUST LIVE!!!

anyone able to rp in i think it was sector 2? i dropped off my characters there

Edited by petewentztheemogod

Tenebra the Shadow-Mistress is currently just roaming around, and Murtaugh might get bored waiting in sector 12. Bored, or rather worried that it's another place like the Subnet; you can just wander in, but if you stay too long, leaving becomes very hard. Very hard. So perhaps either of them can go there?

Murtaugh is an old scientist who's smarter than Einstein. He lost his left arm, but instead he now has a "karma arm", which he can use to create karma portals.

Tenebra the Shadow-Mistress is an enormous powerful dragon that's sent around to kill, or challenge people she thinks have potential, so they can be drawn close enough to sector 13 for Mesyra the Watcher to take control of their body telepathically. Both options are preferrably done in a dream, so while the target person is sleeping.

Just officially declaring my character as inactive, as I've taken a break from RPing. The sheet can stay in the OP in case I come back, but for now just pretend I don't exist (which shouldn't be hard, since I haven't interacted with anyone yet tongue.gif). If I come back I'll just rejoin with my old character where I left off; or, if Mika would rather, I can make a new character (not like I'm lacking in ideas) so jumping back in is a bit easier. But yeah, I'm going to be inactive for a while.

Well, I just didn't post lately because nobody was posting. I guess I'll write a post to send Tenebra to the Killjoys sometime this week.

I am still active. I was the last to post so I am just waiting for opportunities to reply. smile.gif I didn't realize how long it has been until I noticed that the RP thread is already invisible due to inactivity.

Posted!

It is somewhat short, but the Killjoys aren't sleeping, so Tenebra can't do much.

I wonder how Max would react to that giant black dragon casually flying by without taking notice of them...