Mikasa361

Warped: Multifandom signup/ooc thread

Omg yes

Zoey and Globbers is going to do their best to win

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

Oh, urhm, you can kill Aeris' representative if you want. Who runs the sector is not my decision to make. Aeris is sending to kill all the new guys anyway, even villains (except for Rey and Luke, 'cause anybody with a light saber could be interesting) So if you want a hit-and-run, be my guest

user posted image

Name:

Kevin Beckham and Rowan North

Fandom:

Ghostbusters (2016)

Hero or Villain:

Villain. Kevin is forced to work with him as a unit.

Alignment:

Urhm.....

If a villain: In charge of a sector or roaming free?

In charge

Sector number (If villain in charge of a sector) and description of sector (if you wish):

Sector 10 is entirely urban, almost an exact copy of New York City. Fine dining, sights to see, things to do...it would be lovely if the sky weren't so dark. A green portal at a fancy hotel eternally exists as a hole between the material plane and the undead plane, allowing ghosts to enter and exit as they please. The citizens try to live their lives, at the mercy of bored ghosts who could possess them anytime they want. Being modeled after a modern city, this sector is one of the best known for superb healthcare, and Aeris's elites often stop there for good food and to patch up their wounds.

Unsure. Kevin is probably somewhere in his 20s or early 30s, and Rowan...who knows?

Appearance:

Kevin is above. Rowan could look like whatever, but he generally takes the form of the Ghostbusters logo.

Personality:

Not much of an explanation on the wiki, so here goes.

Kevin is a bit....dim-witted. He tried hard at his receptionist job back in NYC, at least when he finally started picking up the phone and answering it. Being an unwilling servant to Rowan would probably depress him quite a bit.

Rowan is a cruel mad scientist. All he wanted for a long time was to wreak havoc on the material world and "cleanse it". He'll gladly use someone as a pawn in his little chess game.

Relationship to canon character (if applicable):

N/A, canon

History:

There...is nothing. What we know of Rowan is that he was made fun of as a kid. That's it.

Sexuality:

*shrug*

Weapon/Special Power:

Rowan has ghost powers; ectoplasm barf, possession of inatimate objects and living creatures. For the sake of this role play, he only tends to posses Kevin. Kevin is strong, but doesn't have any special powers.

user posted image

Name:

Phoenix Arc

Fandom:

Dragon Cave

Hero or Villain:

Hero

Alignment:

*burp*

If a villain: In charge of a sector or roaming free?

Nope

Sector number (If villain in charge of a sector) and description of sector (if you wish):

Nope

Appearance:

Phoenix's coloration is interesting, and different from the "normal" Shimmerscale. Her main scale color is a deep ruby red, with a yellow underbelly and orange fur. Her tail fluff is fluffier. She wears a bandana on her neck, and a bird skull pendant higher on her neck. Her eyes are a striking blue. She also has six legs.

Personality:

Phoenix is rather extroverted and friendly. When she still wandered with her brother, she often did the talking whenever they ran into trouble, so she's comfortable talking with strangers. Sometimes in a conversation, she'll not shut up. She's not necessarily that happy-go-lucky kid who always thinks positive, and she can even be very snarky. It's just that she has a habit of motormouthing.

Relationship to canon character (if applicable):

Uh, DC doesn't really have any canon characters....

History:

She hatched in her brother's arm. While still in her egg, her tribe was ravaged by an Avatar of Destruction that went mad, and almost everyone was killed. Sekaiju, a "teenage" dragonet, had picked up the first egg he could find -her egg- and ran. When she hatched, she had thought the other Shimmerscale was her brother, and he didn't convince her otherwise.

When they were grown, she discovered Sekaiju missing, his staff left behind. She picked it up and wandered with it, unsure what to do next.

Sexuality:

Unsure

Weapon/Special Power:

Shimmerscales can swim in water, and so can she. Phoenix is able to shoot steam from her mouth, and she has the claws and teeth of any dragon. She does have her brother's staff, but she has no idea how to use it.

(The staff can use soul power to use magic, and it has a few souls trapped in it. She has no clue though)

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

@Dusky_Flareon- Yeah, you can do that. I actually didn't throw Chika and Kouji into their own sector because I was unsure about it, but you can do it, it's fine.

As for Sector 3's head, I'm not sure. It can be an NPC villain if you want. I would throw Kylo Ren in there (censorkip.gif him), but eh. Most of my villains are anime villains, so I dunno. For all I know, it can be the Female Titan from SnK. Just let me know what NPC villain you want, and that should be okay. No need to fill out a character sheet for NPCs.

That being said, I'm changing Chikako and Kouji's starting sector to Sector 4. The sector will be similar to the Land of Wind (Village hidden in the Sand), being that it is almost entirely desert. There are smaller villages scattered throughout as opposed to one large village, but throughout there are also small oases throughout- people built their villages near these oases a long time ago. The NPC villain will be Arawn Death-Lord from the Prydain Chronicles. http://prydain.wikia.com/wiki/Arawn_Death-Lord

I'm going to create a list of sector descriptions for Mage for the map. smile.gif

Edited by Mikasa361

Hmm... Herobrine or maybe Lucius Malfoy for Sector 3? Ganondorf could also work if we added Legend of Zelda characters to Sector 3- the Minecraft Overworld is quite diverse.

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

Malfoy it is then. Gonna edit this post with the updated list, as well as note the NPC villain in a sector. Do note I wrote Blacky and Dusky as having been around before the RP. The otther 3 are new to Mul'tilennya.

Sector 1: Dreamshade, Zoroark, Voltalia, Maximum Ride, Rey, White Face (?)

Sector 2: Specter, Malefor, Han Solo, Lara Kashirin, Natevaelle, Xhirra

Sector 3: Darkness, Eternal Slumber, Phoenix ((NPC sector head: Lucius Malfoy))

Sector 4: Chikako, Kouji ((NPC sector head: Arawn Death-Lord))

Sector 5: Would Be Shimmer

Sector 6: Daughter of the Moon, Blue, Jodis

Sector 7: Blacky, Bowser, Dusky Eon, Naomi+Biyomon

Sector 9: Richard King of Windor, Luke, Zoey+Globbers, Beleg

Sectir 10: Kevin Beckham+Rowan North

Sector 15: Murtaugh

Aeris's Fortress: Darth Aeris

Alert me of any mistakes you see, please.

ETA: Mixed up sectors 3 and 4.

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

I'm going to put Zoey/Globbers in Sector 9 and Would Be in Sector 4

Edit: I'm putting Would Be in Sector 5. I'm going to have a description later cause I'm about to work

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

oh yeah, I have new sheets above. Not sure where to put Phoenix yet

@Esko- YOU USED KEVIN I'M CRYING X'D

Here's the list of sector descriptions so far:

-All blank sectors have not been assigned a villain or description- villain is NPC and territory is basically similar to Earth (urban/suburban/rural/etc.) unless otherwise determined.

Sector 1-

it's extremely close to looking like Neverland with tall trees and plants everywhere. the only thing that it is missing is the dreamshade plants. The sector does have a lot of rivers and small creeks running through it
Villain- Dreamshade

Sector 2-

Very similar in environment to the Burned Lands (Here's a good fanart.
) on the edges, minus the Belt of Fire, and the air isn’t quite as thick. The people around this sector were more spiritual, and as such there is a large temple constructed, which Malefor took over. The temple is similar to the one in the Floating Islands (
), except it's whole and it's not a bunch of floating islands.
Villain- Malefor

Also use this- user posted image

Sector 3-

I'll assume Sector 3 looks like the Overworld of Minecraft and contain Valkemarian Dragons and overworld Minecraft mobs and players, as well as various humants, both magic users and non-magical.

Villain- NPC- Lucius Malfoy

Sector 4-

The sector will be similar to the Land of Wind (Village hidden in the Sand), being that it is almost entirely desert. There are smaller villages scattered throughout as opposed to one large village, but throughout there are also small oases throughout- people built their villages near these oases a long time ago. The NPC villain will be Arawn Death-Lord from the Prydain Chronicles. http://prydain.wikia.com/wiki/Arawn_Death-Lord
Villain- NPC- Arawn Death-Lord

Sector 5-

Okay. Sector 5 is going to look like the Elephant Graveyard from the Lion King, however, instead of elephant bones, there's going to be dragon bones littered everywhere. There's going to be a giant dragon skull Would Be is going to use as her base and eventually take over.

Villain- Would Be (eventually)

Sector 6-

In this sector it is somehow ALWAYS night. There are canyons filled with spikes, rivers filled with water that damages anyone who touches it, except the ones that are corrupted by Q'bthulu, and plants tat explode shortly after stepping on them. This harsh environment, along with the corrupted creatures inhabiting the sector, have wiped out all non-corrupted citizens of sector 6. In the center of the sector there once were 4 towers, each inhabited by a one of the Shadow Titans, but they all wanted total reign over the sector so they started a war. Three of the titans - the Spike Walker, the Weeping Prophet and the Vengeful Pinata God - died in this war, leaving the Daughter of the Moon as the victor. She resides in the top of her tower, which has unbreakable walls, so you have to enter at the bottom and go all the way up to fight her. She will only leave this tower when an enemy approaches that is too strong for her to take on alone. (Anyone is allowed to control the Shadow Giants, Shadow Ladybugs, Shadow Turkeys, Winter Giants, Shadow Boots, Shadow Drones, Shadow Spiders, Shadow Knights and Dream Monsters that dwell across the sector, the only sector 6 inhabitant that's only mine is the Daughter of the Moon herself. This does give me a lot more liberties while controling them, because they literally obey her will.)

Added notes on Sector- Small rivers throughout, ground is black dirt with some purple grass in small places, Tower:

- It is called the Shadow Tower.

- The tower is black.

- There are 5 segments, the top of each connected with the bottom of the next one through a portal.

- The top segment holds the Daughter of the Moon.

- The top segment is called "the Altar of the Moon"

- The top segment has a portal to the bottom, but this portal will only be activated when the Daughter of the Moon is dead.

- The other segments each hold halls filled with Shadow Drones and Shadow Spiders, two small rooms with Shadow Drones, Shadow Spiders and two Shadow Knights, and one big last room with Shadow Drones, Shadow Spiders and a Dream Monster.

Villain- Daughter of the Moon

Sector 7-

The resident Lethal Lava Land. Despite its overseer's universe, it actually looks quite like the Nether of Minecraft, but without the Minecraft monsters.

Added notes:

Sector 7, being much like the Nether, harbours a few Minecraft monsters from the Nether (no defined sector for Minecraft people, and the main villains are more likely to be on the loose - Overworld mobs would likely be in a not RP'd sector or various sectors). However, the vast majority of inhabitants are various breeds of Koopas and other fire affinity monsters from Mario games. (Goombas, Toads, Cheep-Cheeps, and most other Mario creatures are likely in an unRPed sector.) According to rumour, Blackmail Blacky's home base is in this sector, within one of the smallest Nether Fortresses. As a result, some Pokémon can be seen in this sector near a certain small Nether Fortress. The Minecraft monsters tend to be fairly spread out on the open Netherrack plains and near the lava, while the Mario creatures cluater near Nether Fortresses. Nether Quartz is the main money of the sector, and Nether Warts the main food. Gold coins are also used as money by Mario Universe characters.

Bowser lives in a medium size Nether Fortress near a much larger one containing the sector's goverment. These two Nether Fortresses bound the 'Forbidden Castle' AKA Castle Koopa, where guards kill anyone unauthorized to enter caught within.

Nether Fortresses are generally lit by either lava or occasional torches/Glowstone (a light-emitting stone with amber-coloured and shaped bubbles of light in it). Blazes and Fires are used as living lights in Castle Koopa. In other Nether Fortresses, lava is more often used to light up large rooms than smaller rooms, but torches and Glowstone are also used. Hallways are always dark or lit by Glowstone.

Cities and towns generally consist of two or more Nether Fortresses near one another, where the Fortresses make up the city. The various hallways are used as streets and alleys, and rooms are used as shops or living quarters.

Villain- Bowser Koopa

Sector 8-

Sector 9-

Sector 9 is a collection of stone ruins overgrown with monstrous roots and vines that pulse like flesh. The place resembles the inside of a giant dead tree but it feels unnervingly like the inside of a living, breathing being. It is peppered with colorful flowers that seem to follow your movements and strange mushrooms that recoil to your touch. In the very center, where no sunlight can reach and the paths are illuminated by glowing bulbs, Richard has crafted a home out of these plants he has commanded to grow. Other than the few monsters he created himself, the sector has been abandoned completely -- leaving Richard to fester alone in his castle.
Villain- Richard, King of Windor

Sector 10-

Sector 10 is entirely urban, almost an exact copy of New York City. Fine dining, sights to see, things to do...it would be lovely if the sky weren't so dark. A green portal at a fancy hotel eternally exists as a hole between the material plane and the undead plane, allowing ghosts to enter and exit as they please. The citizens try to live their lives, at the mercy of bored ghosts who could possess them anytime they want. Being modeled after a modern city, this sector is one of the best known for superb healthcare, and Aeris's elites often stop there for good food and to patch up their wounds.
Villain- Kevin Beckham/Rowan North

Sector 11-

Sector 12-

Sector 13-

Sector 14-

Sector 15-

Edited by Mikasa361

Hey, could you please add my notes fleshing out Sector 7 to Sector 7's description? And I typoed in what you quoted for Sector 3 - contain should be contains .

ETA Also, would everyone rather Darkness killed Lucius, killed someone Lucius then replaces, or killed Aeris's sector agent? I'm going to have her kill two agents hunting her down no matter what.

ETA 2 What I want added:

Sector 7, being much like the Nether, harbours a few Minecraft monsters from the Nether (no defined sector for Minecraft people, and the main villains are more likely to be on the loose - Overworld mobs would likely be in a not RP'd sector or various sectors). However, the vast majority of inhabitants are various breeds of Koopas and other fire affinity monsters from Mario games. (Goombas, Toads, Cheep-Cheeps, and most other Mario creatures are likely in an unRPed sector.) According to rumour, Blackmail Blacky's home base is in this sector, within one of the smallest Nether Fortresses. As a result, some Pokémon can be seen in this sector near a certain small Nether Fortress. The Minecraft monsters tend to be fairly spread out on the open Netherrack plains and near the lava, while the Mario creatures cluater near Nether Fortresses. Nether Quartz is the main money of the sector, and Nether Warts the main food. Gold coins are also used as money by Mario Universe characters.

Bowser lives in a medium size Nether Fortress near a much larger one containing the sector's goverment. These two Nether Fortresses bound the 'Forbidden Castle' AKA Castle Koopa, where guards kill anyone unauthorized to enter caught within.

Nether Fortresses are generally lit by either lava or occasional torches/Glowstone (a light-emitting stone with amber-coloured and shaped bubbles of light in it). Blazes and Fires are used as living lights in Castle Koopa. In other Nether Fortresses, lava is more often used to light up large rooms than smaller rooms, but torches and Glowstone are also used. Hallways are always dark or lit by Glowstone.

Cities and towns generally consist of two or more Nether Fortresses near one another, where the Fortresses make up the city. The various hallways are used as streets and alleys, and rooms are used as shops or living quarters.

[QUOTE]Sector 7, being much like the Nether, harbours a few Minecraft monsters from the Nether (no defined sector for Minecraft people, and the main villains are more likely to be on the loose - Overworld mobs would likely be in a not RP'd sector or various sectors). However, the vast majority of inhabitants are various breeds of Koopas and other fire affinity monsters from Mario games. (Goombas, Toads, Cheep-Cheeps, and most other Mario creatures are likely in an unRPed sector.) According to rumour, Blackmail Blacky's home base is in this sector, within one of the smallest Nether Fortresses. As a result, some Pokémon can be seen in this sector near a certain small Nether Fortress. The Minecraft monsters tend to be fairly spread out on the open Netherrack plains and near the lava, while the Mario creatures cluater near Nether Fortresses. Nether Quartz is the main money of the sector, and Nether Warts the main food. Gold coins are also used as money by Mario Universe characters.
Nether Fortresses are generally lit by either lava or occasional torches/Glowstone (a light-emitting stone with amber-coloured and shaped bubbles of light in it). Blazes and [URL=http://www.mariowiki.com/Fire]Fires[/URL] are used as living lights in Castle Koopa. In other Nether Fortresses, lava is more often used to light up large rooms than smaller rooms, but torches and Glowstone are also used. Hallways are always dark or lit by Glowstone.
[/QUOTE]

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

Okay. Sector 5 is going to look like the Elephant Graveyard from the Lion King, however, instead of elephant bones, there's going to be dragon bones littered everywhere. There's going to be a giant dragon skull Would Be is going to use as her base and eventually take over.

Mikasa, I thought I asked you to edit in those notes I quoted. I also thought I asked everyone if they would rather Darkness kill Malfoy or Aeris's sector agent.

Ahaha, my bad. ^-^; I was about to do it but then I had to leave my computer. Gimme a sec. And it doesn't matter to me which one, since Malfoy isn't being played by anyone in particular.

Ah, that's OK. Thanks for letting me know? I asked because well... don't know who to kill. Or if she should just kill both... or... yeah, I don't know.

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

Thank you for fixing that! My offer of more Nether pics stil stands.

ETA: Oh wait, you put the Sector 7 notes under Sector 3... was I being confusing?

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

Thanks for fixing that again! And no worries - part of the problem was probably the fact that I can be a bit confusing.

@Raptor Is Luke going towards or away from Zoey and Globbles?

And Phoenix will be starting in Sector 4