Mikasa361

Warped: Multifandom signup/ooc thread

I did on the last page or the page before. I can find the description if you want

Ahhh no, it's fine. I found it and realized I just forgot to add that into the Google Doc too. I'm gonna edit the list again, my bad.... wacko.gif

Also I just realized that Felixr2 pointed it out. Guys, I'm one of the biggest scatterbrains- I'll get the hang of this, I swear. xd.png

Edited by Mikasa361

Annnnnnd, edited again.

@RottingWyvern- Unless it's okay to take Sector 12 or something, it might be best for Dedan to be roaming free. Unless one of us is okay with editing our posts and dropping an NPC? I'm more than willing to edit Sector 4 if Sector 12 is off-limits and if you really want Dedan to have a sector. c:

As long as the sectors are flippin weird, and this one is, I'm fine with them being at 11+

Notice sector 14 and 13 are now open to any design that'd make Murtaugh want to leave the sector asap. This isn't too hard, all it takes is something that trying to kill him.

ETA: Updated Jude's alignment, after thinking about it I noticed I was mistaken.

Edited by Felixr2

Picture: Just look at the pictures on the wiki. smile.gif

Name: Tenebra the Shadow-Mistress

Fandom: Dawn of the Dragons

Hero or Villain: Villain

Alignment: This is pretty tough, I'd say lawful evil for her and Mesyra, neutral evil for Valanzes and chaotic evil for Nimrod and Phaedra, for the sake of this RP at least. The beastmen are lawful neutral, following Valanzes's law...

If a villain: In charge of a sector or roaming free? Roaming free, but second in rank next to the leader Valanzes the Gold.

Sector number (If villain in charge of a sector) and description of sector (if you wish): Sector 13 used to be filled with flourishing cities, but the Dragons' Claw and their army of beastmen burnt it down and took it over. The beastmen life in burnt down houses, while Mesyra the Watcher, Nimrod the Hunter, Phaedra the Deciever, Tenebra the Shadow-Mistress and Valanzes the Gold usually reside on a big empty terrain.

Appearance: A huge, black, shady dragon.

Personality: Exactly what you'd expect from a lawful evil ruler of an empire.

Relationship to canon character (if applicable): is canon

History: In the only story in which she appeared, she died, and I will ignore that fact, same goes for the other four dragons.

Sexuality: Straight.

Weapon/Special Power: I'll list all five here, to have it clear.

- Mesyra the Watcher: Capable of controlling one's mind. This will give them glowing purple eyes. She can let the controlled person talk, or talk with her own voice through the mouth of the controlled person.

- Nimrod the Hunter: Capable of flying very fast. Can also spit acid. He is weak to lightning.

- Phaedra the Deciever: Rather small compared to the other ones, only about 1.5 times as big as a human. She is, however, capable of summoning illusionary copies of herself that disappear on contact to form an enormous swarm.

- Tenebra the Shadow-Mistress: Certainly my favorite. In the real world, she can control liquid vines of darkness surrounding her, that she can use to reach out to a sleeping person to enter their dreams. If she manages to kill you in your dream, your real body dies as well, but if you kill her in your dream, the vine will just pull back. Whe she's enraged she can also use these vines to cover most of her body, as an armor, and even form mouths with sharp teeth at the ends of them.

- Valanzes the Gold: Basically a golden version of Smaug, but with a different personality.

Edited by Felixr2

Okie doke, you're good to go. I'm updating the lists.

Edited by Mikasa361

I'm going to be hopefully working on a post. And guys, Dreamshade is the only thing that is vines in Sector 1. Although if he runs across people from other movies then Once, he'll be very confused xd.png

Having a bit of writer's block. Would appreciate ideas on what to do with Sector 7's crew. (Unless Mage wants to post.)

Did do some more Darkness.

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

Hi everyone! I have been and I am going to be very busy with real life this month. I do still check on the threads though. ^^ At the moment, I am waiting on a post from Esko (Xhirra or Luke) or Raptor (Zoey and Globbers). smile.gif

I am waiting on a post from Mikasa (Maximum and/or Chikako and Kouji) and/or Rotting Wyvern (dedan),

Got it. I'll throw in a fast post whenever I can, minus the characters I'm waiting on (ahem ESKO).

Waiting on Esko for ES if I remember correctly. He is free to correct me. Waiting on Mage for Dusky. Blacky and Bowser are being held off due to writer's block, Voltalia I'd love more details and action on Dreamshade's or Xhirra's parts (I think it's Xhirra), and Darkness I just posted, she like my other villains is acting autonomously.

Sorry, I'll try to have a post later today. Work has kept me rather busy