Mikasa361

Warped: Multifandom signup/ooc thread

RP thread

“Oh dear, oh no! What have I done? This isn't what I meant to do at all! All I wanted was….”

Congratulations! You are among the first to witness the resurrection of the destroyer… And the end of the world a first-of-its-kind multi-dimensional transporter created by the notorious inventor only known as Professor. Alas, there are still some kinks that need to be worked out, and as such there have been a few minor mishaps. While the upside is that some of our favorite fictional heroes can now exist, as well as your babies original characters… The downside is that a bunch of villains managed to slip out of their dimensions! Oh no! ...Or oh hell yes, if that’s what you prefer. I’m not going to judge- I’m just the person spreading the news.

You (as in the characters) all meet on a large, recently discovered planet named Mul’tilennaya. It’s pretty, and it’s very similar in environment to modern-day Earth. You're stuck on a turf you’re not entirely familiar with. So you’re going to need to adjust. As Dorothy would say in The Wizard of Oz, “Toto… We’re not in Kansas anymore.”

The villains all begin to gather up in one place on Mul’tilennaya, their home base if you will. They start to wreak havoc on the innocent inhabitants, and now they’re under the villains’ control, and under a new government name: the Dark Order.

But this newly-established regime won’t be unified for long. With no leader to keep the Dark Order in check, it quickly begins to fall apart, with its members fighting each other for control.

To put an end to the overall madness, one villain rises up and crushes the budding civil war. They divide Mul’tilennaya into different sectors- with each member (or members, if they actually did get along) in charge of a sector. However, they still fight bloody battles amongst themselves, with their “citizens” being drafted quite often. The citizens are suffering more than ever.

So what are you to do? Stuck in an unknown place out of the blue, how will you get home? First you have to worry about all these villains, and then you have to figure out just what the hell is going on. Can you put an end to this madness somehow? Will you be able to make it out of this alive? Most importantly...Who is this Professor?

With your fellow heroes (or, hell, former villains if you want!), you will try to unlock the mysteries of the multiverse. It works in many mysterious ways, ways that (evidently) haven't been discovered. Now here are the rules.

````

General Rules

1. All Dragon Cave Forums rules apply
  2. No god-modding.
  3. No suddenly “figuring out the answer to everything”. I don't even know it yet. The multiverse is very mysterious like I said before, so it's not going to be discovered right away. Especially if it's by a character that's usually deemed “weak”. That's not only cliché, but it's not fair to the other people in the role play. It should be a team effort. If you have any ideas, please discuss them in the OOC thread.
  4. Make sure you double-check with someone before you battle/make romantic advances/interact. Don't make another rper’s character do what you want them to do.
  5. Try to avoid explicit scenes. My line: If clothes start coming off, black out. Not sure why you'd wanna do that anyway in the middle of battle or something, but okay.

All cursing past “hell” or “damn” should be censored. And please don't curse all too much unless your character is a sailor-mouth. But like I said, censor it.

6. Please do not begin until I give you the okay to do so. smile.gif
  7. BE POLITE TO OTHER ROLEPLAYERS AT ALL TIMES!!!! I cannot stress this enough. I don't want to see people bashing each other. You will be reported. I'm not playing.
  8. Be patient with me. I have a lot on my plate outside of school, so I won't be on all the time. But if I'm absent for too long, just send me a quick private message and (nicely) remind me.
  9. TO SIMPLIFY THINGS: We will be using 20 sectors for now, Sector 1 being in the middle and the sectors being centered around it. BUT I can add more depending on how many villains we get.
  10. You can absolutely join if you don’t know all the characters. That’s why we have character sheets (see “On Characters”.)
  11. Rules are subject to change, be added or removed at my discretion. Be sure to check back often.
  12. Have fun~!

On Characters

1. You can have up to six characters. If you take the lead bad guy or Professor, then it's seven. I'll have a character list down below.
  2. You MUST fill out a character sheet. This is so everyone is aware of the diversity of characters and the characters’ personalities, etc. BUT: Your character can’t automatically know everything about another character UNLESS they're from the same franchise. If it's an OC, they can know a character from the same franchise, but you have to put in the character sheet HOW they know the canon character!!!!!! It's not magic, you know.
  3. You can use both OCs and canon characters. Just take a quick peek again at rule number 2.
  4. NPCs are allowed.
  5. PLEASE KEEP CHARACTERS DIVERSE. I had tried this RP on Flight Rising, and there wound up being a lot of a certain fandom, and someone left because of that, among other things. Just check the character rosters before you sign up. :3
  6. When it gets to a certain point, I will up the character limit. This will depend on a- How far we are in the story, b- How many people have joined, or c- If people leave and nobody else signs up. The new limit will be to my discretion. (Edit as of 8/17/16: I have upped the character limit to six. This may or may not increase. Check back often.)
  7. Two characters can fill one character slot, AS LONG AS they usually work as a unit. Like a trainer and a Pokemon, (going by all seasons except Season 4) a Digidestined and a Digimon, Rey and BB-8, etc. I'm okay with that.

On OCs:

1. NO MARY SUES. Please.
  2. Like I said above (see “On Characters”, 2), your OC CAN know a canon character. But you must say HOW they know each other in your character sheet! Please.
  3. Don't make them friends/enemies with everyone. Just because everyone is united for a cause doesn't necessarily mean that they're all buddy-buddy.
  4. Please don't give your OC’s past away in the first actual RP post. These things should take time to be revealed piece by piece. You do need to give a character’s background when you sign up, but it's not necessary when you start your RP posts.
  5. Don't put too many OCs in. If this were an OC roleplay, I would have put that. BUT it's a multifandom. Please put in some canon characters. And make it diverse!!!
  6. Try not to break any canon relationships. I will delve into this further in the next set of rules.

On ROMANCE~

1. Keep in mind that any romance should be relatively subtle and not the focus of everything. This is a rule that applies for every character, i.e. if Anakin and Padmé are together and you're playing them, don't make it so loud-and-proud that it interferes with everything. There's a reason those two had to keep their love a secret. Other examples: Taran and Eilonwy in the Prydain Chronicles, Max and Fang in Maximum Ride before the book Fang, Alek and Deryn in the Leviathan series, anything that is NOT Twilight. Anyway. Just be mindful of that.
  2. I strongly suggest no incest, unless it's joking. That's just a personal thing. Also a general rule.
  3. Please don't have characters already dating each other at first! If they have a significant other at home, cool. But otherwise, if there's romance off the bat, sometimes it becomes either obnoxious or nonexistent.
  4. Don't argue over popular ships! If you can't agree on the ship, I will ultimately decide what becomes canon or just say ships with said characters cannot happen. Mikasa361 ex machina, if you will.
  5. Ships may be based on the sexuality of the character.
  6. Like I've previously stated (“General Rules”, 3), talk to other rpers before you make something happen if both characters aren't yours. If they're both yours, fine. But go back to romance rule number 1.
  7. Like I mentioned in my OC rules, I would avoid breaking a canon relationship. It makes sense if a character hasn't seen their lover for a long time that new relationships can form. But I don't want this to be abused, so avoid it if you can. And refer to the general rules if you really want your character to fall in love with a character being played by someone else.

***List your favorite fandom if you've read the rules!!!***

Character Sheet

Picture:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Fandom:[/b]
[b]Hero or Villain:[/b]
[b]Alignment:[/b]
[b]If a villain: In charge of a sector or roaming free?[/b]
[b]Sector number (If villain in charge of a sector) and description of sector (if you wish):[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Relationship to canon character (if applicable):[/b]
[b]History:[/b]
[b]Sexuality:[/b] 
[b]Weapon/Special Power:[/b]

Notes on the sectors:

• You can make up the sector if it’s the one your villain is in charge of.
  • Make sure it’s possible for all characters to somehow navigate your sector, as we will be moving around sectors. It can be a challenge, that’s okay!
  • They can be based off of settings in books/games/movies, etc. Not the exact same thing, but similar turf is okay with me.
  • We'll center ourselves around Sector 1, and then have characters land in sectors around S1. With the exception of Professor and the main villain, it'll help if we specify which sector we land in on the OOC thread. It'll be some time before everyone finally gets the chance to unite in one sector.
  • If someone can make a map and update it, that would be much appreciated. smile.gif Thank you!

Notes on Mul’tilennaya:

• In ways, it is similar to modern-day Earth (i.e. Sustains life, lots of industrialized/modernized areas, plus many rural areas. Continents aren't the same as on Earth, probably closer to the supercontinents right after Pangaea. But the oceans are just as vast.).
    • But the sectors can be similar to the environment the villains in charge are from, if they so choose. If not, the environment will be a destroyed version of what I described above ^^^)
    • Villains in charge of a sector can also occupy another sector, as long as it's mentioned somewhere (preferably the character sheet). This also means that a villain can knock another villain out of their sector, but remember that if you're not playing the villain you're knocking out of their sector, come to an agreement with the player whose sector you want your villain to take over.
    Our heroes:
    • Mikasa361- *Professor, Han Solo, Lara Kashirin, Maximum Ride, Chikako Tanimoto, Kouji Minamoto
    • Felixr2- Zoroark, Murtaugh, Jodis, Jude Sharp
    • Dusky_Flareon- Dusky F.(lare) Eon, Voltalia Thunders
    • Esko- Rey, Xhirra Tikan, Luke Skywalker, Phoenix Arc
    • Raptor of Dragons- Blue, Zoey and Globbers, Totem
    • RottingWyvern- White Face/HER
    • Natevaelle- Natevaelle, Beleg Cúthalion
    • TehUltimateMage- Guy Cecil, Naomi Kobayashi + Biyomon
    • SogYothoth- Eidolon (David)
    • colourcodedchaos- Jonathan Strange
    • petewentztheemogod- Party Poison, Fun Ghoul, Jet Star, Kobra Kid
    •  
    Our villains in charge of a sector:
    • Raptor of Dragons-Dreamshade -Sector 1
    • Mikasa361- Malefor- Sector 2
    • Felixr2- Daughter of the Moon- Sector 6
    • Dusky_Flareon-Bowser Koopa - Sector 7
    • TehUltimateMage- Richard, King of Windor- Sector 9
    • Esko- Kevin Beckman/Rowan North- Sector 10
    • RottingWyvern- Dedan- Sector 12
    • SogYothoth- The Lord of Pain- Sector 14
    •  

Our villains running loose:

• Dusky_Flareon- Burakki "Blackmail Blacky" Kuroihoshi, Darkness
    • Raptor of Dragons- Specter, The Would Be Shimmer
    • Felixr2- Tenebra the Shadow-Mistress
    •  
    Our characters who just don't go either way:
  • Dusky_Flareon- Eternal Slumber
  • Skwerl56767- Squigglepuff Jr.

OUR BIG BADDIE- Darth Aeris, played by Esko

*NOTE: Professor is MINE. This is not to be greedy, but this is to ensure that they stay mysterious. If their secrets are let out all too early, that makes the roleplay less interesting.

Edited by Mikasa361

Can I reserve a spot for Sector One please? I'm working on my characters rn

Can it be any fandom? And are we allowed to submit non-humanoid characters? I just really want a Zoroark. (Ability: illusion(as implemented in the movie Zoroark: Master of Illusion, but scaled down a bit in power; maybe something like a time limit?) moveset: Aerial Ace, Shadow Ball, Night Slash and Double Team (as implemented in the anime))

Dusky Flareon- Sure! biggrin.gif

Felixir2- Yup! Any fandom. Non-humanoid is just fine, as long as you fill out the character sheet. x3 It should be okay.

Picture:user posted image

Name: Zoroark

Fandom: Pokémon

Hero or Villain: Hero

If a villain: In charge of a sector or roaming free? irrelevant

Sector number (If villain in charge of a sector) and description of sector (if you wish): irrelevant

Appearance: See the picture

Personality: Very reserved most of the time. Partially because he can't speak English (although he does understand it), but he also doesn't bother to talk if it doesn't really matter. He is very skilled in fighting, but also very righteous; he never attacks someone without a really good reason.

Relationship to canon character (if applicable): He got inspired by Ash' Hawlucha. (before Ash captured it)

History: He was born as a Zorua in the middle of a forest. His mother taught him all about how to use his abilities to their maximal purpose, especially the illusions. Bit by bit he would get better and better at it, he started with making illusions of his own appearance, but his tail would still be visible. After the first time he succesfully disguised himself completely, he evolved into a Zoroark, and his mother told him hat he was now strong enough to live on his own and so they seperated.

Living on his own he went looking for a place where he fit. Doing so he encountered a Hawlucha fighting for the rights of the weaker pokémon in the forest. This hawlucha could easily stand it's ground so Zoroark knew this wasn't his place to be.

When he reached the edge of the forest he was shocked. There were houses and people everywhere, both of which he had never seen before. He quickly realised the world had to be way bigger than he had thought. He decided to travel to a place that didn't have it's own Hawlucha. A place that needed him to fight for justice. While doing so he thought any additional power could come in handy. He practiced to create illusions to disguise other things than his own appearance, and soon enough he started to become a master of illusions.

He got so powerful that he could even fool cameras and other man-made sensors with his illusions. He can't keep these illusions up any longer than 5 minutes (subject-to-change) tho.

Sexuality: Male, asexual

Weapon/Special Power: Can fool almost everyone and everything with his illusions, although there is some technology that grants immunity to this power. Next to this ability, he is capable of using the moves Night Slash, Aerial Ace, Shadow Ball and Focus Blast.

Picture: One of the clearest images I could find. Although this is certainly the most badass one. And some more realistic fanart.

Name: Daughter of the Moon

Fandom: Trove

Hero or Villain: Villain.

If a villain: In charge of a sector or roaming free? In charge of a sector

Sector number (If villain in charge of a sector) and description of sector (if you wish): Sector 6. In this sector it is somehow ALWAYS night. There are canyons filled with spikes, rivers filled with water that damages anyone who touches it, except the ones that are corrupted by Q'bthulu, and plants tat explode shortly after stepping on them. This harsh environment, along with the corrupted creatures inhabiting the sector, have wiped out all non-corrupted citizens of sector 6. In the center of the sector there once were 4 towers, each inhabited by a one of the Shadow Titans, but they all wanted total reign over the sector so they started a war. Three of the titans - the Spike Walker, the Weeping Prophet and the Vengeful Pinata God - died in this war, leaving the Daughter of the Moon as the victor. She resides in the top of her tower, which has unbreakable walls, so you have to enter at the bottom and go all the way up to fight her. She will only leave this tower when an enemy approaches that is too strong for her to take on alone. (Anyone is allowed to control the Shadow Giants, Shadow Ladybugs, Shadow Turkeys, Winter Giants, Shadow Boots, Shadow Drones, Shadow Spiders, Shadow Knights and Dream Monsters that dwell across the sector, the only sector 6 inhabitant that's only mine is the Daughter of the Moon herself. This does give me a lot more liberties while controling them, because they literally obey her will.)

Age: Unknown; but as she is a half-godess that can't die or even weaken by age, it doesn't really matter. She is an adult.

Appearance: Pictures

Personality: Corrupted by Q'bthulu, she will destroy anyone who doesn't obey to his will. She will only show her true power when she is almost defeated.

Relationship to canon character (if applicable): She is the daughter of the Moon Godess (quite obviously). Just like her mother, (and the other 3 shadow titans) she completely obeys the will of Q'Bthulu.

History: Not much is known about her history. She is the daughter of the moon godess, got corrupted by Q'Bthulu and is the strongest creature to ever touch the ground of Trove. She currently lives in the Altar of the Moon, which is the final room of the last of the 4 shadow towers. It is not known when and how she got there.

Sexuality: Female, asexual

Weapon/Special Power: She has a spear/lance thing (shown in the second picture, I'm not really sure what to call it), a sword and a gun. Getting hit by her spear, with which she attacks in 180 degrees swings, will launch most (normal sized) people up in the air. With her gun she can either send out a barrage of weaker shots, or a single focused shot dealing massive damage. When she drops her gun it remains active for a while and will shoot any enemy that comes near it. After dropping her gun she is able to use her sword, that deals quite some damage on it's own, and after a special swinging attack, the very next attack will be powerful enough to almost kill anyone (in the game it's a 100% OHKO rate, but that seems a bit broken to me here). She can also drop all of her weapons and go full berserk, punching her enemies and firing damaging beams of light at them. She can fire a maximum of two beams simultaneously. While full berserk, she can use the crescent disc on her back as a boomerang and summon meteors that deal damage on impact and create geysers that deal damage consistently in a small area.

My favorite fandom: Hard to pick one, atm it's Pokémon.

I did read the rules, I just happened to look over that question.

Edited by Felixr2

Looks good. I also have a question in my initial post that I'd like you to answer. It's just to ensure that you've read the rules, it's not bad. x3

Welp, so originally I was just going to RP Bowser, but then I wanted to play an Umbreon (and Spore character). One of my favorie fandoms is Pokémon. I also have a hero I want to play, but she's from Spore, and anyone from that universe is pretty much an OC, except perhaps the Grox. Also considering switching Blacky and Bowser as the Sector 7 control based on personality. Whelp, and now I also want to play my Pokesona... All of my characters, except possibly the Spore one, will land in Sector 7.

Let me know if either Pokémon is overpowered and I'll change that.

Picture: Linked for size

Name: Bowser Koopa

Fandom: Mario Bros.

Hero or Villain: Villain

If a villain: In charge of a sector or roaming free? In charge

Sector number (If villain in charge of a sector) and description of sector (if you wish): Sector 7 - The resident Lethal Lava Land. Despite its overseer's universe, it actually looks quite like the Nether of Minecraft, but without the Minecraft monsters. (Is that allowed...?)

Appearance: Picture

Personality: Enjoys being villainous. While he does aid heroes, it is usually for his own, less-than-altruistic reasons. Tends to be saddened by his own losses. He is rather rash, acting before thinking, and likes to wreck things. He also has anger issues and is nearsighted about consequences. He can be contemptuous towards opponents... ending about as well as you think.

He however is very protective of his troops, and loves his son Bowser Jr dearly. (I'm using his RPG personality. Also, I think that during RP, as he is seperated from Jr most likely unless someone wants to play Jr, that he'll be very worried about Junior and is Junior OK.)

Relationship to canon character (if applicable): N/A, is canon character

History: Linking the Mario Wiki because it's THAT long: Link

Sexuality: Male. Straight as far as canon shows

Weapon/Special Power: Can come back from most deaths. He'll die forever if his head is cut off or soul destroyed. (Canon revives him so many times it's not funny. But the two types of death I listed, while from fanon, are to balance it out.) Can breathe fire. Physically strong.

Picture: user posted image

Name: Burakki "Blackmail Blacky" Kuroihoshi

Hero or Villain: Villain...? He's more of a Neutral...

If a villain: In charge of a sector or roaming free? Free roam

Sector number (If villain in charge of a sector) and description of sector (if you wish): N/A, free roam

Appearance: See pic

Personality: Blacky does not have any limits over what he will do... mostly. Quite simply, he'll do anything to get something. Villains and heroes he trashes equally without a care. If you are in his way, he shows no mercy. He has learned to beguile people into trusting him, and is always planning his next move. He is a bit of a chessmaster, using others as pawns in his schemes and discarding them once their roles have been played. He is slow to trust, but quick on the uptake. He has a sharp tongue which he usually hides. His softer side is rarely shown, but injuring someone he loves or betraying his trust earns you a ticket to ruin. He often acts polite and cool to get his way.

If he trusts you or likes you, he is very loyal to you. Being quite passionate towards the object of his trust or love, he would lay down his life for your sake and never abandon you. (Even people like Blacky have redeeming traits...)

Relationship to canon character (if applicable): N/A, does not know canon character

History: Born as an Eevee under the blue moon, he soon evolved into Umbreon due to his trainer. Said trainer was power-hungry, and taught the young Umbreon to always seek power. His blackmail-sensing ability was exploited by his trainer. As Blacky learned more, his penchant for blackmail only grew...

Not long after his trainer defeated Gary via blackmail and gained a rare Pokémon by blackmailing Team Rocket, it was Blacky's turn to expose secrets. What he exposed left his Trainer forever ruined and hated, and Blacky fled. The Umbreon soon discovered a small city whose leadership he took over via blackmail. One day, a group of Pokémon... ahem.... forcibly evicted him, and he fled...

Sexuality: Male. Bisexual

Weapon/Special Power: Trades powerful attacks for an uncanny sense for potential blackmail, hence his nickname. His moveset is Snarl, Shadow Ball, Double Team, and Quick Attack, but Snarl and Shadow Ball are MUCH weaker than normal. His Double Team also only produces 1-2 duplicates instead of appx. 20 duplicates. Learned to speak English like Team Rocket Meowth.

Name: Dusky F.(lare) Eon

Hero or Villain: Hero (Antihero though. Definitely a case of Good Is Not Nice.)

If a villain: In charge of a sector or roaming free? N/A, Hero

Sector number (If villain in charge of a sector) and description of sector (if you wish): N/A, Hero

Appearance: See image. However, she also has a lock of hair from her red head tuft that falls over her right eye.

Personality: Intelligent, but can be condescending towards someone who does not understand what she is talking about. She prefers to do the right thing, as she does not wish to incite other heroes' anger. She has periods where, due to another's anger or disappointment, she feels unworthy. She hates someone who breaks a promise. Dusky is submissive towards authority most of the time. She can't trust very much. Dusky's temper is very incendiary, worsened by the fact she cannot tell she's angry till she snaps.

She can be considered a bit of a sailor mouth, though most cursing happens in her head. Dusky is almost always at least a bit angry (but does not know it), thanks to how she evolved. (The meeting between her and Bowser will be spetacular!)

Relationship to canon character (if applicable): N/A, does not know any

History: She went to human school as a young Eevee, learning English there. The other students nade fun of her for being a Pokémon. Eventually, this anger caused her evolution and expulsion. Dusky, considred an adult due to her evolution, left home. She joined an Exploration Society, but someone betrayed her. She hunted the traitor down and killed him, before leaving that area forever, jaded by the betrayal. (Obviously not my backstory but hey.)

She soon discovered her shadow controlling abilities, and spent five years in a dark forest near Unova practising. One day, she left to explore the world...

Sexuality: Female. Aromantic, asexual. No interest in changing that.

Weapon/Special Power: Flash Fire ability - immune to fire, lava, etc. Moveset is Flare Blitz, Heat Wave, Iron Tail, and (various Dark moves ranging in power from Gen VI Thief to Gen IV Dark Pulse, both Physical and Special). She can control shadows to a limited extent - manipulating positions to no more than 1 foot away from original spot, forming into attacks no more powerful than Dark Pulse, or teleporting between two shadows within 10 miles of each other. Each teleport weakens her somewhat. Knows English, but speaks phonetically.

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

This RP looks great. ^^ I would like to join. I still have to think of my character/s but most likely, he/she/they would come from the Tolkien fandom. Considering the character sheets I see so far, I seem a little out of place. I hope that it is alright though. ^^

omf it looked beefier on Flight Rising wtf

My favorite fandom has got to be Star Wars. Or Leviathan. Or- *head explodes*

user posted image

Name:

Rey

Fandom:

Star Wars (Episode VII)

Hero or Villain:

Hero-ish.

20, from when she was tranfered.

Appearance:

Above.

Personality:

Rey can be described as stubborn and headstrong, with a fierce loyalty to her friends. She can also be a tad impulsive as well, but none the less she is skilled. She is very imaginative, and she had often let her imagination take her to paradises while living on Jakku. She has a heart full of generosity and will not hesitate to help others in need. Rey's anything but a damsel-in-distress, instead being rather tough and capable of rescuing herself.

Relationship to canon character (if applicable):

N/A

History:

Not too much is known about her past before her life as a scavenger on the desert-junkyard planet of Jakku. She was abandoned by her family and had believed that they would eventually come back for her. In the meantime, she scavenged for metal parts in ship skeletons in exchange for food.

On Jakku, she met former stormtrooper Finn, and the droid she encountered the day before had accused the young man of stealing its master's jacket. She attacked him with her quarterstaff, but then learned that BB-8's master was dead (to Finn's knowledge, anyway). Oopsie-daisy! Anyways, the area was attacked by stormtroopers, and the trio escaped on a garbage ship- thought it turned out to be the Millennium Falcon, piloted by the legendary Han Solo years prior. That's where all the hell started.

**Sexuality:

It's not clear in The Force Awakens, though she probably has a degree of attraction towards the male sex. Who knows?

Weapon:

She has two; her trusty quarterstaff (seen here) and a blue-bladed lightsaber that once belonged to Anakin, then Luke Skywalker; for a short amount of time, anyway.

Name:

Xhirra Tikan

Fandom:

Star Wars (Episode VII)

Hero or Villain:

She prefers to stay out of fights, but if forced to, she'd fight for the Light.

13, almost 14

Appearance:

Xhirra is tall for her age, standing at about 5'6". She has a sturdy build, big hands and big feet, and her limbs are very long. She has a round face and large hazel eyes, with thick eyebrows and dark brown hair that has the slightest wave to it. She generally wears a grey vest and somewhat-baggy pants, and she has glasses that tilt downwards at the left side.

Personality:

Xhirra is a snarky soul with a bite. She's generally unfriendly and closed off from others, though on the rare occasion she'll decide to be nice. She's got a strong sense of sarcasm, with a dry, dark and mature sense of humor. She's got a sharp aim and a hand with the blasters, and she's not afraid to shoot. She can be skeptical, but she's not all that bad when you get to know her.

She's an OC, but she doesn't really know any of The Force Awakens characters.

History:

Xhirra Tikan was bred and raised Corellian, the industrial planet known for training some of the best pilots in the galaxy. She had a talent for piloting, and it looked like she would have a grand career in that field.

Then, when she was around ten years old, the First Order sacked areas of Corellia, looking for Force-sensitives to get rid of. She was one of the few Force-sensitives who got out alive, and she escaped on an old Police Gunship. Then, she began the life of a smuggler, living outside the law.

**Sexuality:

She's convinced she's asexual.

Weapon:

Xhirra had become skilled at using dual blaster pistols, and she has a couple Force abilities up her sleeve; while she's aware that she's sensitive to the Force, she isn't aware that her abilities are because of the Force. She can preform a Force jump and move things via the Force.

user posted image

Name:

Only known by the title of Darth Aeris.

Fandom:

Star Wars....ish.

Hero or Villain:

Horribly villainous.

If a villain: In charge of a sector or roaming free?

He's the "head villain" that stomped the civil war and took control of them all.

Sector number and description of sector:

While he's not in charge of any one sector, his fortress is located in the very center of the super-continent. It is built on a series of floating islands, the largest where the forbidding castle lies, and the rest heavy-loaded with fortifications, Royal Guard houses and horrid prisons reserved for the worst of prisoners. Specially-designed dragons and their riders fly through the sky, ready to take down any intruders. The location of Darth Aeris's dwelling makes it nearly impossible for assassins or whatnot to successfully enter; the open sky allows anything flying in it to be seen, and any teleporters would be sent to the teleport pads that are guarded.

Bodily age of 25, as far as can be told.

Appearance:

He always wears the armor and helmet to mask his appearance, but if you're close to him, you might see a lock of brownish hair under the coat of red scales. Catch him off guard, and you'd be surprised to find who he used to be; which he never reveals, and the question often gets someone violently stabbed. Ouch. Sometimes, if you see his right glove taken off, you'll see a metal hand instead of flesh.

Personality:

Aeris is absolutely wicked. While flecks of good seldom appear still, he is hellbent on revenge against the Light, for "taking" his family from him- though they were already on the Light to begin with. All scraps of his prior humanity are gone from him, and he shows no mercy. Displease him, and you'll be Force-choked. Fail him, and you're scrapped. People are nothing but pawns in his eyes, test rats that he can waste for his own satisfaction.

History:

He was once a good man, a legendary man. He once saved his galaxy from the threat of two horrible Sith. His name, now forgotten, was once uttered in the galaxy with joy, awe and thanks. He was a noble Jedi Knight of the Light, ready to train more Jedi into the galaxy, to restore it to a proper state of peace....

Then he was the victim of a natural multiverse time-hiccup, one that happened rarely. He, along with many others, were thrown into one world together. There, he met his future daughter of 19 years. After falling in love with the mother of said daughter, he had another child. It was thought that he could live peacefully in this strange world..

Then they faced the evil of that world, a strange phenomenon who went by the title of Schatten. They had captured people, including the man's eldest daughter. Not thinking straight and in a revenge mindset, he went after her alone. That's the mistake that started it all. He was caught and chained, then tortured to near-death. Schatten had spoken alluring words to succumb to the Dark Side, while the hostage's shouts to stay on the Light were reaching him less and less. Schatten said that he could protect his family on the Dark, and that was the 64-thousand dollar argument. Then, the Jedi Knight who nobody could conceive the idea of being darkened, had become Darth Aeris.

Before he was warped, he was rejected by his family for being on the Dark. Confused and hurt, he killed a Padawan of his and was about to slay his young child, to spite them all, to show them...and in the nick of time, he was transported to Mul’tilennaya. He crafted himself a suit and a helmet to protect his identity, and eventually rose to take control of the Dark Order. He was going down his father's path, and he could not be stopped.

**Sexuality:

Bisexual, actually! He is too revenge-stricken to fall in love again, though.

Weapon:

A red-bladed lightsaber. The blade used to be green, but he replaced the green kyber crystals with red ones. And he has several Force abilities, and the capability of so many more.

IV, V, VI

Name:

Luke Skywalker

Fandom:

Star Wars (He's coming to the planet after Return of the Jedi)

Hero or Villain:

Most certainly a hero! He could never be a villain....right?

Appearance:

Above

Personality:

Luke, over the years, has matured into a patient and calm-mannered man, unlike the hotheaded boy he had once been. He definitely sees the good in everyone, so much that he wouldn't give up convincing Darth Vader back into the light- and succeeded, since the ex-Sith had died as Anakin Skywalker again. Luke is determined and stubborn, as well as a caring person.

Relationship to canon character (if an OC):

HAN SOLOOOO N/A

History:

Luke is the first-born twin son of fallen Jedi knight Anakin Skywalker and Senator Padme Amidala, older brother of Leia Organa. After his father had broken his mother's heart, she lost the will to live and died, and the twins needed to be separate to maximize safety. Senator Bail Organa adopted Leia, while Obi-Wan Kenobi hid Luke with Anakin's step-brother, Owen Lars, and his family on the desert planet of Tatooine. He spent the first nineteen years of his life working at the moisture farm, with an undying urge to adventure. After his uncle purchased two droids, he was chucked right into the middle of an intergalactic war that led to him discovering his true Jedi purpose.

**Sexuality:

He's bisexual in my more Mika's headcanon.

Weapon:

A green-bladed lightsaber that he crafted himself.

Natevaelle, you are absolutely able to do that! smile.gif I'm using characters from several different fandoms as well, so you can absolutely use characters from the Tolkien fandom.

Esko, looks good.

Oh boy Esko, that's going to be a problem for me. I've never seen Star Wars the Force Awakens

Oh boy Esko, that's going to be a problem for me. I've never seen Star Wars the Force Awakens

Oh, uh......I'm really not sure what I can do about that >.< I apologize.

Picture: None

Name:Professor

Fandom:None

Alignment: Chaotic good

If a villain: In charge of a sector or roaming free?N/A

Sector number (If villain in charge of a sector) and description of sector (if you wish): N/A

Appearance: TBD

Personality: Inventive

Relationship to canon character (if applicable): N/A

History: They are well known on Mul’tilennaya as an inventor who works hard to improve the lives of everyone. Too bad this most recent invention went awry...

Sexuality: TBD

Weapon/Special Power: Inventing

Name: Lara Kashirin

Fandom: Attack on Titan- OC

Alignment: Neutral good

If a villain: In charge of a sector or roaming free? N/A

Sector number (If villain in charge of a sector) and description of sector (if you wish): N/A

Appearance: See picture above ^^^

Personality:A little on the eccentric side- stubborn, relatively smart, with a VERY short temper. But all in all, she’s got a very kind heart and is quite loyal.

Relationship to canon character (if applicable): Friends with Armin Arlert, Jean Kirstein (somehow), Sasha Braus, and Bertold Hoover. Friendly but not close with Eren Jaeger and Mikasa Ackerman, as well as Ymir (more acquaintance-ish) and Marco Bott. Despises Annie Leonhardt, especially after the hell that happened at Stohess.

History: Daughter of a Military Policeman. Her mother was a former Scout, retired after she married. Lara is the middle child. She wants to surpass Joseph (elder brother), but still be a role model to Finn (younger brother). As a child, she always looked toward the birds in the sky, envious of their freedom. The walls were a cage to her. But she knew that there were Titans out there, so she couldn't escape. She was an aggressive child. People would make fun of her sometimes, and those kids would be confronted by this fuming ball of anger. Probably a fist to the face. She was always scolded by her mother for this. Her father knew Lara wouldn't have any control over what Lara feels. He also knew that she was very curious about outside the walls. After the fall of Wall Maria, the news was a shock to Lara. So she decided she would train to join the Recon Corps. She enlisted at the appropriate age. She decided to tell people up-front about her father. No secrets here- that way people didn't change how they felt about her if they found out. Lara figured that if someone really wanted to be friends with her, they would disregard that. After all, her father didn't necessarily want to be a Military Police officer. That was his father's decision. (You know, strict parent pushes what they want for their child.) It wasn't his fault, nor hers. And her father wasn't even that bad. It's the corrupt officers that ruined their reputation. Lara trained hard, and got to where she stood. At the Battle of Trost, she managed to make her first Titan solo kill, and two assist kills. And yes, she had a boyfriend, and they joined the Scouts together. During the 57th Expedition, however, he didn't make it. Lara was devastated, as per usual reaction, but Joseph (he's a Scout too) told her that that's what she signed up for. There was no going back. And during the battle at Stohess, she watched in fear as all hell broke loose. Naturally. She and Claire (my friend’s OC) are super close.

Sexuality: Bisexual

Weapon/Special Power:3DMG and sheer stubbornness

Name: Maximum “Max” Ride

Fandom:Maximum Ride series

Alignment: Chaotic good

Appearance: See picture above.

Personality:

Max is tough, sarcastic, and hates "girliness". In MAX, she turns down many opportunities in a meeting (in which she wears clothes that "aren't blood splattered," — "Which is the best you can get out of me") to become famous such as becoming models, actors, etc. She is independent, strong, and fierce, but has never known a true mother or father figure, aside from Jeb Batchelder and Dr. Martinez (who she later has mixed feelings about). Max acts as a motherly figure to the Flock, such as nurturing them and looking out for them, except she tends to get an awkward feeling about considering Fang as a sibling or son since he kissed her. Max is often annoyed by herself for things like worrying about her appearance, etc. She once recalls in MAX how "last year, I would chop off my hair with a knife when it got in my eyes." Max also has a strong relationship with Angel, whom she says is like a daughter to her because she's practically been raising her since she was a baby. Max has a soft spot for all the kids in the flock and puppy eyes.

She wants to be loved, even though she often denies it. Throughout the books, she falls in love with Fang. In FANG, she and Fang are often seen leaving the Flock to kiss and share romantic moments.

History: In short, Max was raised at a laboratory known as The School, one of the few successful human/animal hybrids. A viable embryo made from Valencia Martinez and Jeb Batchelder, her DNA was fused with that of an unknown bird of prey. Jeb broke her and the rest of the Flock (Fang, Iggy, Nudge, the Gasman, and Angel) out of the school when Max was about ten, and raised them in the mountains for two years. He disappeared, and the rest of the Flock was on their own for two years. And that’s where the events of the first book begin… Check out the Wiki. http://maximumride.wikia.com/wiki/Maximum_%22Max%22_Ride

Sexuality: Most likely straight

Weapon/Special Power: A form of MMA she calls Max Kwon Do, keen navigational skills, a Voice in her head that guides her throughout the series (and is never truly explained), high flying speeds up to 240-250 mph, or over 350 mph in a fast dive, microchip (which is removed), gills (mentioned once in book 5), and playing dead (ability to shut down all organs at once, to appear dead, mentioned in book 2)

Name: Han Solo

Fandom: Star Wars

Alignment: Chaotic good or chaotic neutral. Probably chaotic neutral

Appearance: See picture above ^^^

Personality:

Han Solo was a cynical, disagreeable individual whose primary concern was gaining enough money to preserve his own life. He and Luke immediately disliked each other: Solo found Luke irritating and overly eager, and his open disdain for Kenobi's beliefs and actions did little to change Luke's initial view of Solo as an extortionist. However, after Han demonstrated his bravery on the Death Star and proved his loyalty, they became genuine friends, and soon after, Han would become loyal to the Rebellion. Aside from his seemingly self-centered ways, Han was actually very loyal to his friends, and a good man.

History: Just read the wiki

Sexuality: Unknown, but definitely attracted to women.

Weapon/Special Power: Blaster, Han Solo never misses.

Name: Malefor

Fandom:The Legend of Spyro

Alignment: Chaotic evil

If a villain: In charge of a sector or roaming free? Sector

Sector number (If villain in charge of a sector) and description of sector (if you wish): Sector 2- Very similar in environment to the Burned Lands (Here's a good fanart.

) on the edges, minus the Belt of Fire, and the air isn’t quite as thick. The people around this sector were more spiritual, and as such there is a large temple constructed, which Malefor took over. The temple is similar to the one in the Floating Islands (
), except it's whole and it's not a bunch of floating islands.

Appearance: See picture ^^^

Personality:WIKI

History: Just look at the wiki. x3

Sexuality: Unknown, but probably doesn’t matter

Weapon/Special Power:

It’s probably best if you check out the video. Mikasa needs to learn how to better explain things. But a villain as big as he is will probably have a bit of multidimensional lag for a while.

As for my own question, I am absolute fandom trash- I obsess over different fandoms like that. Yeah. But my favorites would be Fullmetal Alchemist, Attack on Titan, or Star Wars. Probably also Maximum Ride except after book 5. Oh! And Digimon Frontier. smile.gif

Edited by Mikasa361

My favorite Fandom: Pokémon...and Jurassic World...and Once Upon a Time

Picture: Ummmmmmmm....I can't draw x_x

Name: Dreamshade

Fandom: Once Upon a Time

If a villain: In charge of a sector or roaming free? Charge of a sector

Sector number (If in charge of a sector): Sector 1- it's extremely close to looking like Neverland with tall trees and plants everywhere. the only thing that it is missing is the dreamshade plants. The sector does have a lot of rivers and small creeks running through it

Appearance: Sometimes, Dreamshade prefers to be a panther, other times, he likes to be a dragon. His original form that he hardly ever uses is that he is a plant.

Personality: Dreamshade is manipulative and calculating on his attacks. He is cold and not rather friendly and will kill if he feels threatened. He likes to experiment on people in his Sector to see if he can make weaker versions of him

History:: Originally a young man living in the Enchanted Forest, he would work on a nearby farm with a guy named David since the man lost his parents and David and his mother welcomed him with open arms. One day, David was called to the castle to learn he was a prince and the young man stayed behind on the farm until a shadow took him away to Neverland since the young man became very distraught David could no longer see him. The Shadow left the young man on Neverland before accidently cutting himself on a deadly plant called Dreamshade. It almost killed him, but a transformation happened within the young man. The plant was living inside him, taking over everything in his body. It wasn't until decades later that someone else would inhabit the island he lived on. A man who turned into a child called Peter Pan who was clever. Dreamshade decided to allow Pan and his fellow Lost Children to stay on the Island in agreement with the Shadow. He didn't know how long it was before he found himself face to face with David off all people. By then, Dreamshade changed drastically and preferred to be evil, but still had some of his sanity left not to kill David due to that small feeling of love.

Sexuality: he's genderless, but he prefers to be male

Weapon: he himself is a weapon, armed to his smile with thorn like teeth that if he sinks his teeth into someone, they would die of his ultra deadly poison if they can't get some poison medicine within a half hour, he can fit into any cracks if he feels like he is about to be defeated before striking at his opponent as a plant.

Other: I had to tone down Dreamshade way down otherwise he'd be breaking one of the major rules. In the show, the only way to cure the poison is if they drink some of Neverland's water, which is the only cure for it. And he is really weak against fire so if someone starts a fire, he'll go around screaming bloody murder.

Picture: Hurray For Blue!

Name: Blue

Fandom: Jurassic World

If a villain: In charge of a sector or roaming free? Irrelevant

Sector number (If in charge of a sector): Also Irrelevant

Appearance: See the picture happy.gif

Personality: Blue is intelligent and cunning, but she is affectionate and loyal meaning if some one was to tame her like Owen, she would protect and follow them

History: If you want, look it up, it's a long history

Sexuality: Female

Weapon: her teeth and her claws

Picture: Huzzah For Specter

Name: Specter

Fandom: Ape Escape

If a villain: In charge of a sector or roaming free? Roaming Free

Appearance: See the picture

Personality: Specter is arrogant and typically self-centered most of the time, claiming that humans are a weak species that should be living beneath monkeys and other species of primates (although the helmet can play a role in it). His typical dark humor is what he is best known for, extremely dark and playful with a sharp tone of sarcasm. In a nut shell he is very cocky and believes no one can stop him.

History: Look it up in ze wiki

Sexuality: Male

Weapon/Special Power: Specter is proficient with telepathic powers, relying heavily on energy shields and blasts for offensive and defensive capabilities. He is also capable of creating false versions of himself to distract enemies. it seems the more angry he gets the stronger he gets.

The Star Wars characters are going to be a bit tough since I haven't seen the newest one yet

So, when is the RP officially starting?

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

(My favorite fandoms include OFF, Undertale, Journey PS3, and Middens. Haha, mostly indie RPG Maker games (haven't tried Yume Nikki yet though).

Picture: user posted image / HER and Clearer HER and Do You Know How Hard It Is Finding Pictures Of HER

Name: White Face/HER

Fandom: Imscared: A pixelated nightmare

Hero or Villain: Heroish? Idk?

Appearance: A large, floating white face. While he does have a skull and ghost like appearance, he is indeed pixelated in the Mul’tilennaya world. He is solid, feels like sandpaper and has sharp edges, but most of the time he will not let another touch him, backing off quickly. To many beings, no matter what direction they’re looking in, it always looks like White Face is staring at them. HER, on the other hand, is very humanoid, with two legs and two arms (no toes, but HER has clawed fingers that are immobile and useless). HER has a dark circular mark around the neck and gray hair that hangs all the way to the feet; the hair is much like horse hair, rough and thick. Sometimes HER has a smile, usually with either a long gray tongue or gray-black saliva.

Personality: White Face is...very neutral. He is more likely to watch someone struggle than help or hinder them. He can’t really hurt anyone, but also can’t give support. White Face does not really care about the black and white, or the struggle between good and bad; all he cares about is watching someone do things, no matter how simple the action (like...eating breakfast. That’s very fascinating to a computer program). He actually doesn’t understand what good or bad is; the only thing he can relate to with another being is emotions. He knows fear and worry, as well as relief and happiness, and can usually identify other creatures that are feeling that way. He does not know how to interact very well, acting cryptically in a fashion that makes no sense to anyone but himself. White Face also has a thing for red flowers and hearts. Can’t interact with them (no hands), but really enjoys their presence. White Face, when in the right mood, can change over to HER. He doesn’t do so very often, as the form is harder to control and unpleasant to be. HER is incredibly quiet, hating loud sounds and being touched. HER dislikes the form taken and dislikes the player and other beings in the area. Like White Face, HER can’t really hurt anyone, though HER can try and push people around with a more humanoid body (a ‘sprite’ that HER uses as a form). HER also likes to point at things in an important way, though most of the time it’s to a dangerous path. White Face only really changes form to HER when in the presence of another being for a long period of time who consistently tries to interact with him; he changes back usually after trying to get someone to BURY HER (6 bullets can be enough).

History: White Face was initially a computer file with a lifelike program, something that liked to play with the computer’s owner when opened or just enjoyed watching them when they got on the computer. He never had any malicious intent towards the player, more amused by reactions than anything else. Unfortunately, many players didn’t see it as play and were more focused on ‘beating the game’ by the destruction of White Face’s heart, or ‘ending the curse’, though some did give a red flower to White Face to reset the progress in the game.

Sexuality: Asexual, aromantic. White Face may seem interested, but this is mostly because watching people is what he enjoys doing. As a computer program that monitors the owners activity, White Face does know about sexuality, but really just doesn't care about it at all.

Weapon/Special Power:

-He can’t do anything anymore. Not being in a computer where White Face can change the setting or spawn himself in as an enemy, he has no way to interact with a ‘real’ world. He cannot touch anything, cannot manipulate his environment (lack of hands); just about the only thing he can do is run into things with his face, which is kind of uncomfortable.

-White Face can make someone incredibly paranoid, making low moaning, buzzing sounds or high shrieks whenever he feels like it would fit the situation. He has a creepy giggling laugh, and he speaks telepathically, more bringing to mind actual text rather than voice. He also can hide quite well, using shadowed corners or ceilings to his advantage.

-White Face can still change into different 'sprites' that he had available to him on the computer. Similar to when he used them on the computer, he only 'glitches out' when extremely agitated or scared. This is usually accompanied by a loud, jarring screech, an automatic sound that he emits when he is in those forms.

-Being 'real', White Face can indeed be injured. He has pixelated blood, which becomes more real if it ever hits the ground, and feels pain. While HER is more used to pain (gunshot wounds hurt), White Face has no experience with it and will not deal with it well.

Edited by RottingWyvern

Edited Bowser's powers section to add a couple more canon powers. Also, Spore charrie form:

(By the way, Spore canon is so ... nebulous that the only constants are the Galaxy, Cell/Creature/Tribal/Civilization/Space stage progression, and The Grox being the local evil empire. Evey indivdual could be called an OC... There are so many possible species. And no native magic on most worlds.) ((And just in case I have to restate it here, one of my favorite fandoms is Pokémon. Voltalia lands in Sector 1, just so I'm not constantly talking to myself till Blacky bumps into someone else or someone enters Sector 7.))

Name: Voltalia Thunders

Fandom: Spore

If a villain: In charge of a sector or roaming free? N/A, hero

Sector number (If villain in charge of a sector) and description of sector (if you wish): N/A, hero

Appearance: Image with a blaster (grey and black instead of red/blue) instead of the clock (or more visible round thing) on her right cheek, and a grey and black (instead of red/blue) version of these on her forepaws.

Personality: She has a strong sense of justice and mostly collected demeanour. Voltalia is fairly calm, and acts passive-aggressive when made mad. If there's one thing she hates above all, it's breakers of the Galactic Code.

Due to a war, she is constantly analyzing the situation around her and on constant lookout for attacks. She also feels secure with weapons. She also feels no remorse over killing someone attacking her. Lastly, Voltalia does not trust the easiest - she's on alert around you till she knows you well or you've proved she can trust you.

Relationship to canon character (if applicable): Went to war against The Grox

History: She grew up on the windy, arid planet Spathe. Like any other young Volt, she learned how to battle, be the galaxy's police force, and all about other empires. As an adult, she was sent intobwar against The Grox. She rose through the ranks, eventually becoming the commander. Decades later, The Grox were wiped out. The war had a lasting effect on its soldiers, though...

As Voltalia continued to command the military, now serving as the Galactic police force, reports began about mysterious happenings on a certain planet that she was sent to investigate. (Note: Voltalia could have either landed directly on Mul'tilennya or ended up in the portal opened on the planet she investigated.)

Sexuality: Female. Straight but less than interested in romance.

Weapon/Special Power: Her Bladed (Energy)Knuckles can be activated and deactivated at will. Both the Plasma Pulser and energy knuckles are powered by electricity. The weapons' power level can be upgraded and downgraded at will. She must have spare energy to use them, however. Her body also uses up energy, and she does have to recharge.

As a cyborg, some body parts are replaced with mechanical versions - ex. mecha eye, mecha trachea. She also has radio additions that allow her to pick up and transmit raido signals, and armor that covers her chest and part of her back. Her species is very physically strong and have sharp claws.

(While in canon your PC is revived over and over, my understanding is that there are backups of their conscious that are loaded into clones to allow that... wait, what I just said also makes a good explanation for save scumming and multiple save files!)

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

One thing I forgot to mention: you guys may be waiting on me every now and then. I have virtually no internet at my house and I rely heavily on the Library's Wifi and work to be able to do stuff

Although, I do use my data fairly often biggrin.gif