Dragoniclove123

100,000,000 ways to get kicked out of Dragon Cave

change the forums to have dark mode, but only if your username contains 0 _'s

also don't put a number with your post in forum games

198. After three weeks, the new 'watching' hatchlings shed their whiskers, frills, and horns, and turn out to be just grass snakes. 

199. Introduce predatory shard loans which are encouraged to be taken out by newbies so they can buy more eggs but then be locked into a cycle of on-site dragon debt. And if they fail to cough up the shards, expect to have a visit from the Vampire-Green dragon intimidation squad.

200. The Market value of Staterae will always be one week's worth more of shards than you have. 

202. The background color flickers randomly like your screen is dying.

203. And sometimes it will flash between my pfp and green rapidly. It's so nice, that guy is doing a little danc :D

204. The Randomcorvikglitch causes eggs to send trade links to TJ's Leave/Take page as soon as the cooldown is up.

On 7/24/2021 at 3:50 PM, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

The ancient Hamster Dance page and it wasn't me.

Thankyou OS MUCH for reminding me of this.

205. Cancel all your teleport links after taking all the rare eggs from Tj's page....

Edited by _Ro_

OMG!!! WHAT HAVE I DONE?!?  (successful necromancy of the worst kind?)

206. When the links are cancelled, the eggs get abandoned to the AP.

Don't feel too bad. My siggy would have been full of bopping hammie gifs eventually anyway. You just sped up the process.

207: transform all eggs going to the AP into celestials.

After observing politics for the last five years, I learned you want to slow down the process, not speed it up.

208. By obtaining an 'It feels like this egg knew you were coming' egg, you have agreed to tge government monitoring your internet activity. 'It seems to enjoy watching you.' Congrats on your new CIA AI.

210. This causes a Knowledge Gathering Basilisk dragon egg to spawn on your scroll and it can't be abandoned, killed, or released. It can be traded, but only for another of its kind.

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise

211: Create a reallly nice lineage, gift the egg, and later un-name one of the grandparents.

212. New breed of dragons that are permanently drunk, because their slow digestion lets their food ferment. 

214.  The wet paper dragons' sprites are now 3x bigger than other dragons.

I would love that. 🥺

218. The chickens turn into conures every full-moon for no reason other than the lore connects this to a failed necromancy experiment (all chickens are wereconures.)

Edited by Lovecats
i cant count

219. This is now a pay-to-win game. Cough up the cash. 🤑

You must watch an ad for every view your dragon gets or they don't count.