Dragoniclove123

100,000,000 ways to get kicked out of Dragon Cave

74.Join viewbomber squad. Or hack DC site and put any inappropriate contents. From just over PG-13 stuffs to illegal activities.

75. Multiscroll with suspicious names (my scroll is Pilauli, so if I wanted to get banned, I could make a "PilaulisNDs", "Pilauli2", "Pilolly", etc.)

76. Be a giant nuisance. (pm everyone with "HI!" or with lots of annoying questions ex. how do I get an egg?)

77. Ping everyone in every of your posts, regardless of the context. Double/triple/etc post to accommodate everyone, nobody gets left out.

79. Hack the Trading Hub to make it so that every egg/hatchie there goes to your own scroll instead of someone else's.

80. Say that I am a licensed Chemical Technician and therefore know how to make illegal drugs, and threaten to drug all Prize dragons (be it Western or Eastern) to forever sleep.

steal tj09's computer and turn all the gold, tinsel and shimmer-scale dragons into doge memes.

6 hours ago, Ruffledfeathers said:

82. Turn all the upside down mints right side up. 

83. And all their partners upside down!

84. Put adult rares and SAlts on every scroll so those dragons are no longer unique. 

85. Kill the last dragon of its kind by yeeting a freaking halberd into its face. 

86. Move all of Infinis' desaturated Caligene Dragons to my scroll and rename them.

88. Turn all the dragons on scrolls into Vampire. Now every egg in the Cave is a rare.

90. Turn Hershel and all of his descendents of any breed into an solid unapealling sickly yellow-green color.

91. Submit a dragon request for a dragon with no legs, feet, wings, tail, head and body. feathers are allowed tho

92. Rename all Among Us reference named dragons as "Sus Dragon 2BDelete" 

93. Introduce chaos by hacking the website to mix up the dragon release schedule (Christmas release in October, Halloween release on April Fools, Birthday release as the April Fools event.)

94. On April Fool's, all dragons will be covered with chocolate brown splatters like they've been in the mud.

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise

96. Dragon breeds with electric defenses now have their viewing page to make misfiring electronic noises and realistic 'smoke' to spread under the screen like that prank app does.

3 minutes ago, ShadowsGirl9 said:

97. Eat all the cheese dragons! Omnomnomnom

And, verily, I speak truthfully that the wrath of @Kanaye , the Cheesie Goddess, will fall upon thee.

98. Place an egg with an unique description in the biomes and it responds to every click with "The egg you are looking for is no longer available. Another person may have grabbed it already." and transports itself to a different biome.