Dragoniclove123

100,000,000 ways to get kicked out of Dragon Cave

(This isn’t bad ideas dragcave edition /j)

Kentucky fry the chickens in the cave 

176. The people with fast internet grab for that rare egg and wind up with something really common like a Canopy. People who usually have to settle for meh eggs, get the highly sought after eggs. The algorithm decides this both by refresh time and scroll content, causing much lag. Everyone is on the forum, raising a ruckus.

NGL I like the idea of a 'reverse' day so us slow-internet guys have a chance. I want more chickens.

Make all eggs besides Celestial obtainable only via DLC or lootboxes.

4 minutes ago, Roseora said:

Make all eggs besides Celestial obtainable only via DLC or lootboxes.

Well, you're evil. Just evil.

177.Force everyone to give the celestials to me as I collect them. Then claim ALL the loot boxes and hack TJs computer to cancel everyone’s subscriptions, now I’m the only one with dragons

>:]

178. No Dragon eggs, just cookies. And chocolate chips are the new Staterae.

179. All the cookies from the coast are just mush, meaning Canto-okies will never be a thing. 😔

Or diabetic, or vegan, or allergic to cookie stuff.

Make celestials BSA to create infinite cookies to wall the AP.

182. Dragons are now mortal and have a lifespan of 4.3 years. Kiss any 2008s goodbye.

183. If your dragons die, you now must grief them, or I will come to your IP address  and punch you. If you have a VPN,

i will hire someone with psychic powers to do it for me

On 7/13/2021 at 7:29 PM, SomeRandomCorviknight said:

If your dragons die, you now must grief them

There went the 'respect for the dead' ideology.

184. To settle the fight over name uniqueness for dragons, all dragons will become unnamed on the August new release.

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise

184. Send free CB gold links on the forums that redirect you to never gonna give you up

186.go to everyone’s scrolls and brings the melted dragons down to their freezing point with  dry ice 

187. This results in angry monsterous dragons with cracked scales that even Undead dragons avoid.

188. Do the inverse, transforming Galsreim into a dracopogenic climate change-derived hellscape.

189. Vampire Dragons rebel against being used to solve the messy egg problem. Now they only bite CB eggs of high quality.

You find this out when they refuse and bite a different egg on your scroll.

191.  Staterae eggs no longer drop in the cave. Bred or raffle win only. No one notices the difference. Because they're only for the super 1337 players anyway. No State? U suk.

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise

192. Make 1000 threads, called (this is not spam.) you can't get banned for spam, as the threads aren't spam. It even says in the title.

193. The July release will be old breed variants recolored in colors that should have never been brought together. 

194. Hack into everyones accounts and change all pfp's and signatures to photos of hamsters.

4 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

That. Is. Awesome.

196. Have all the eggs turn into TJ's lol eggs.

Edited by Lagie