NotBambi

June release? If not, July release!

A July 1st release would be great, to celebrate Canada Day. The dragon would be red and white, maybe with Maple leaves incorporated into the design.

A July 1st release would be great, to celebrate Canada Day. The dragon would be red and white, maybe with Maple leaves incorporated into the design.

A maple dragon would be so cute. xd.png

Then we really would need a pancake dragon!

And a waffle dragon. xd.png (or any new release......... )

Yum. You guys are making me hungry. :-)

Always up for any new release. I like the idea of a July 1st dragon for Canada, or a 4th of July for the USA. And the Pancake dragon, of course, is still a great idea!

I would really like Mithril dragons and Tanglewyrms most of all, they both look amazing

though i looked back on the list and Mithril dragons are missing 0_0.

I'm thinking we'll get a release this July. I would hope during the first weekend...but would be content with a second weekend release.

Maybe we'll get firework dragons this coming weekend? (I mean TJ is American so he could pick to add firework dragons close to the fourth of July...which is one of the days Americans everywhere act stupid with the things. xd.png )

I'm thinking we'll get a release this July. I would hope during the first weekend...but would be content with a second weekend release.

Maybe we'll get firework dragons this coming weekend? (I mean TJ is American so he could pick to add firework dragons close to the fourth of July...which is one of the days Americans everywhere act stupid with the things. xd.png )

Fireworks dragons would be awesome but then wouldn't they have been released earlier in the 10 years this game has existed?

Fireworks dragons would be awesome but then wouldn't they have been released earlier in the 10 years this game has existed?

There's a first for everything… imagine bright, sparkly drakes that spit fireworks to frighten predators. laugh.gif

I'm gonna put some ideas out here.

PLATINUM DRAGON

Rarity: Very Rare

Habitat: All

Egg description: This dense egg is very precious.

Hatchling description: Aww... It's a cute baby dragon. It sheds its skin a lot, and every time it does it becomes shinier.

BLIZZARD DRAGON

Rarity: Uncommon

Habitat: None, must be bred (Frostbite and Storm)

Egg description: This egg is extremely cold and noisy.

Hatchling description: Aww... It's a cute baby dragon. It seems to attract wind.

WHITE GOLD DRAGON

Rarity: Extremely Rare

Habitat: None, must be bred (Gold and Platinum)

Egg description: This metallic egg seems unnaturally colored.

Hatchling description: Aww... It's a cute baby dragon. Like the egg it hatched from, it is pure white and metallic.

TURTLE (from older posts on this thread)

Rarity: Rare (can't breed)

Habitat: Coast

Egg description: This egg is completely round, not egg-shaped.

Hatchling description: Aww... It's a cute baby- turtle? How did it get into the cave?

Adult description: The turtle is now an adult! But... you're still confused as to why it was in the cave.

MAPLE DRAGON (from older posts on this thread)

Habitat: Forest

Egg description: This warm egg fills the cave with a lovely scent.

Hatchling description: Aww... It's a cute baby dragon. It has red leaf patterns on it and, like the egg, fills the cave with a lovely scent.

INTERDIMENSIONAL DRAGON

Habitat: None, must be bred (Nebula and Celestial)

Egg description: You're not sure, but you think this egg alters the space-time continuum.

Hatchling description: Aww... It's a cute baby dragon. You feel nervous whenever it looks at you.

TITANIUM DRAGON

Egg description: This egg has an extremely thick shell.

Hatchling description: Aww... It's a cute baby dragon. It seems to not feel pain.

The reason why I didn't put all the adult descriptions is because I'm lazy.

Edited by Pikathelord

I would really like Mithril dragons...though i looked back on the list and Mithril dragons are missing 0_0.

I would really like Mithril Dragons too!!! <3 If these dragons are missing from the completed list, then it is a good sign and I await their release! 8D

I would really like Mithril Dragons too!!! <3 If these dragons are missing from the completed list, then it is a good sign and I await their release! 8D

TJ seems to have removed a bunch of dragons recently, a couple that I really hope are on the path to being released!

ohmy.gif really?

REALLY?

omg thats amazing, we need a new rares!

though i hope that all the ultra rares aren't gonna be metals

Edited by blockEdragon

Not too many days left for a June release............................ whenever the release, I'm still hoping for a pancake or a waffle dragon with the maple dragon.

Edited by StormBirdRising

ohmy.gif really?

REALLY?

omg thats amazing, we need a new rares!

though i hope that all the ultra rares aren't gonna be metals

Those aren't actually going to be released, I'm just brainstorming ideas.

I would really like Mithril dragons and Tanglewyrms most of all, they both look amazing

though i looked back on the list and Mithril dragons are missing 0_0.

I did a count of the hybrid dragons a few months ago, however last month when I checked the completed list again I found that some of the hybrids were missing. Fingers crossed the cave gets some more hybrids.

I'm gonna put some ideas out here.

PLATINUM DRAGON

Egg description: This dense egg is very precious.

Hatchling description: Aww... It's a cute baby dragon. It sheds its skin a lot, and every time it does it becomes shinier.

BLIZZARD DRAGON

Habitat: None, must be bred (Frostbite and Storm)

Egg description: This egg is extremely cold and noisy.

Hatchling description: Aww... It's a cute baby dragon. It seems to attract wind.

WHITE GOLD DRAGON

Rarity: Extremely Rare

Habitat: None, must be bred (Gold and Platinum)

Egg description: This metallic egg seems unnaturally colored.

Hatchling description: Aww... It's a cute baby dragon. Like the egg it hatched from, it is pure white and metallic.

TURTLE (from older posts on this thread)

Rarity: Rare (can't breed)

Habitat: Coast

Egg description: This egg is completely round, not egg-shaped.

Hatchling description: Aww... It's a cute baby- turtle? How did it get into the cave?

Adult description: The turtle is now an adult! But... you're still confused as to why it was in the cave.

MAPLE DRAGON (from older posts on this thread)

Habitat: Forest

Egg description: This warm egg fills the cave with a lovely scent.

Hatchling description: Aww... It's a cute baby dragon. It has red leaf patterns on it and, like the egg, fills the cave with a lovely scent.

INTERDIMENSIONAL DRAGON

Habitat: None, must be bred (Nebula and Celestial)

Egg description: You're not sure, but you think this egg alters the space-time continuum.

Hatchling description: Aww... It's a cute baby dragon. You feel nervous whenever it looks at you.

TITANIUM DRAGON

Egg description: This egg has an extremely thick shell.

Hatchling description: Aww... It's a cute baby dragon. It seems to not feel pain.

The reason why I didn't put all the adult descriptions is because I'm lazy.

You should send some of these over to the Dragon Requests Board. You could end up making the dragons real!

Also, I'd love more hybrids. Or pygmies. Or Two-headeds. OR maybe possible a FAERIE???

*wants*

Personally, I'm PRAYING we get Weatherballoons! Balloon x Seasonal making a gorgeous hybrid! I would have so much fun doing lineages. laugh.gif

Personally, I'm PRAYING we get Weatherballoons! Balloon x Seasonal making a gorgeous hybrid! I would have so much fun doing lineages. laugh.gif

The Weather Balloon thread was closed a while ago. It wasn't finished so I doubt they'll be released anytime soon.

You should send some of these over to the Dragon Requests Board. You could end up making the dragons real!

I would, but I'm too lazy to write out all of the adult descriptions and behaviors and diets and appearances and you get the point.

I would, but I'm too lazy to write out all of the adult descriptions and behaviors and diets and appearances and you get the point.

I like your dragon ideas, Pika! Especially the White Gold Dragon. I like the idea of a hybrid of Celestial Dragons and Nebula Dragons as well. Perhaps some people will be happy to help write out the descriptions of the dragons once you make a request. happy.gif

Well, tonight is the last night that a release can happen for it to occur in June. I really hope the site gets a new dimorphic hybrid, pygmy or drake.