NotBambi

June release? If not, July release!

maybe it will be an in depth release for the zombies, like one that tells us how to get the new zombies?

because i REALLY want those new zombies, heck i'm gonna start hoarding zomblers if they are always available!

Hmm. I thought it would be earlier in the day. Maybe at midnight, then.

I hope. But looking at what happened last year, I think there are more chances that will happen next week. Just in case, I shall be online at midnight. Hoping a lot!!

I noticed a lot of people have caught rare-er dragons in the Congrats thread. I eould guess this means we're getting a new dragon soon, possibly this weekend! Time to clear your scrolls/only pick up things you're willing to drop!

Ooh, I'd love a hybrid! Soulpeaces were one of my favorites, plus the beginning of the news threads for hybrids are always so ... experiment-y.

I would like a 2016 June release! happy.gif This is so even if I am quite full of eggs and I want to breed certain eggs.

I would like a dragon we can breed ourselves, because that is always fun, and a bit less stressful than trying to catch them in the cave along with 300,000 other people: :-)

Edited by Jennie

I would like a dragon we can breed ourselves, because that is always fun, and a bit less stressful than trying to catch them in the cave along with 300,000 other people: :-)

Sorry but what the heck are you talking about? 300,000 other people???? I don't recall seeing one thousand online. Where did the 299,000 come from?

Am I glitching or are we having a release on a Thursday night? The biomes are empty for me...

Sorry but what the heck are you talking about? 300,000 other people???? I don't recall seeing one thousand online. Where did the 299,000 come from?

It's called hyperbole.

Am I glitching or are we having a release on a Thursday night? The biomes are empty for me...

Same for me! I just came from the cave and saw that all the biomes were void of eggs. But when I checked for an announcement, there was none.

The biomes are empty, but nothing drops at the 5-minute-drops. There's a topic in help, where they say it's probably just that the last hourly drop glitched.

Edited by Ha-Ki

The biomes are empty, but nothing drops at the 5-minute-drops. There's a topic in help, where they say it's probably just that the last hourly drop glitched.

Thanks, Ha-Ki! I saw the thread too.

I am still hoping for a release this month. Reading what the other users posted, I would like a hybrid dragon too. This way, I would be able to choose when to breed them. happy.gif

Edited by Natevaelle

"I would like a dragon we can breed ourselves, because that is always fun, and a bit less stressful than trying to catch them in the cave along with 300,000 other people: :-)"

It was a joke. My apologies for making a joke. I won't repeat the experiment. I haven't posted here for a while, and hadn't realized everything had become so serious.

Is midnight wishful thinking on my part? Or should I force myself to stay up until 3am just in case.

Is midnight wishful thinking on my part? Or should I force myself to stay up until 3am just in case.

Aww.

I should go to sleep. If it does happen at 3am, good luck to those who are around!

Releases happen at 3 am? I thought they were always at midnight.

Releases happen at 3 am? I thought they were always at midnight.

I wondered about it too until I saw the time stamp on this.

3:00 AM cave time is 12:00 AM in TJ's time zone, now that he lives on the west coast, despite DC running on Eastern Time. That's likely why some releases now occur at 3 c:

Good to know, thanks! A pity I'm in Pacific Standard Time zone too, it's a rare thing for me to sleep so late.

Mmm, so according to my clock it's past 3am (ah, the one good thing about GMT), and it appears there's nothing. So maybe no new release or TJ has something else planned?

Mmm, so according to my clock it's past 3am (ah, the one good thing about GMT), and it appears there's nothing. So maybe no new release or TJ has something else planned?

Well there seems to still be time! This one (Xenowyrms) and I believe a few hours were released at 1:00 P.M EST/DC time, so there could still be hope! (Unless something is wrong with my clock xd.png)

Well there seems to still be time! This one (Xenowyrms) and I believe a few hours were released at 1:00 P.M EST/DC time, so there could still be hope! (Unless something is wrong with my clock xd.png)

We are so hopeful! xd.png Although I have already locked myself up with eggs. O.o