NotBambi

June release? If not, July release!

Hang on, what about tomorrow? It doesn't look like anything's happening today but it's only Saturday. Haven't there been Sunday releases before?

Hang on, what about tomorrow? It doesn't look like anything's happening today but it's only Saturday. Haven't there been Sunday releases before?

Looks like Trios, Coppers (though this was for DC's 7th birthday), Soulpeaces, Spirit Wards and Purples were released on Sunday so maybe there's hope. smile.gif

I thought that a lot of releases happened on Saturday night/Sunday morning. I wasn't expecting anything yesterday, since that was Friday going into Saturday. Like, I'm pretty sure that during the planned releases, I'm almost certain they were always released Saturday night/Sunday morning midnight.

I'm still hopeful it will happen tonight.

Edited by silver_chan

Tonight, perhaps! I would like to see a new dragon or two. A hybrid would be nice, since I don't really have a lot of egg slots open right now and there isn't as much pressure to get them all right away as there is with a cave release. Still, I'd be happy with whatever. wink.gif

I just hope we're getting one tonight instead of next week. I'm also hoping for the rest of the zombie sprites that have been speculated about!

I'm starting to think we might not get a June release at all. But this is by no means a complaint, only mere speculation. I don't mind if there isn't one actually, since we've received a ton of cool dragons practically ever month of this year.

There are still five days left in the month (technically, four days and five hours), so we may still see a June release. I'm hopeful we'll get one tomorrow.

Most recently, the Spiritward release was on a Sunday.

..but honestly I don't think there will be a new release this month- I think he would have saved the mod announcement until then if we were going to.

I have removed a handful of posts as we were getting off-topic. I apologize for that.

So bets on when/if a possible release will be this month? ;3

I have a feeling the error on site right now has something to do with upcoming release/TJ working in background. Fingers crossed.

12:06 no release. Everyone should head to bed now tongue.gif

Could be TJ's waiting for July, since people really wanted releases at the top of the month.

I'm starting to think we might not get a June release at all. But this is by no means a complaint, only mere speculation. I don't mind if there isn't one actually, since we've received a ton of cool dragons practically ever month of this year.

Likewise for me. happy.gif However, I can't help but be very excitable about possible releases. There is the dilemma about locking or not locking myself with eggs too.

I have a feeling the error on site right now has something to do with upcoming release/TJ working in background. Fingers crossed.

I hope so too! =) When I encountered the errors, I actually thought, "This is it!" xd.png

Oh well, I've kinda given up hope on getting a Release, I doubt one will happen during the week. Maybe we will get an early July release instead? I was kinda looking forward to a new release, so unless it's something unusual and it happens later today (or this week but during the week seems a bit unorthodox), I'm not really expecting anything to happen at this point.

I would just like an announcement to say that we are/n't getting a June release, esp. since it's the last weekend of the month.

I gave up hope on a June release. I'm now hoping for a release on the 2nd of July. I realize that are a lot of non-USA users but would still be nice to have it during what will be a long weekend for many.

Edited by NotBambi

I'm totally cool with no June release- though I'd wonder when we'd get a release in July, if that were the case. Early? Late?

Maybe the gift of new mods was the "thing" we get this month!

I'm content without a June release. Last month gave us so many new goodies. I need time to catch up anyway.

I'm totally cool with no June release- though I'd wonder when we'd get a release in July, if that were the case. Early? Late?

Maybe the gift of new mods was the "thing" we get this month!

With all the due respect towards new mods, I'm not sure why they would be "gifts".

And, if there's no June release, I hope that there will be a release not later than the 1st of July.

The more I think about this the more I am convinced TJ said he'd try to do releases at the top of the month when he could, I just can't remember where I saw that. So yeah, I'm hoping for a July 1st-or-so release, that would be great.

July 1st (or 2nd) is fine by me. Though I'm still hoping for a June release. I much prefer monthly releases over every few months.

The releases are usually pretty regular. I wonder what's going on behind the scenes this month?

I'd love a hybrid of any kind, but I'd hope only one type to be caught in the cave. I always struggle to catch them when more than one get released at once.

...but mostly I want a hybrid. It's been way too long since we had one...what was the last one, the Avatars? Those were released last May. Last DC birthday, in fact.

Actually, I thought of something I'd really like: a new Pygmy. So I would absolutely be down for a new 'standard' breed, a pygmy, and a hybrid xd.png

Or maybe... a HYBRID PYGMY?!