NotBambi

June release? If not, July release!

I got all the 10th Birthday dragons I wanted, at least for now. So, I've been wishing for a new release before the end of June. Maybe 3 new breeds, 1 hybrid and two "standard" ones?

Edited by NotBambi

I'd love a hybrid of any kind, but I'd hope only one type to be caught in the cave. I always struggle to catch them when more than one get released at once.

...but mostly I want a hybrid. It's been way too long since we had one...what was the last one, the Avatars? Those were released last May. Last DC birthday, in fact.

Actually, I thought of something I'd really like: a new Pygmy. So I would absolutely be down for a new 'standard' breed, a pygmy, and a hybrid xd.png

I'm up for pretty much any type of dragon. smile.gif I suspect that the release will be toward the end of June if we have one this month. I just want something colorful that I can use in many different checker lineages. biggrin.gif

...but mostly I want a hybrid. It's been way too long since we had one...what was the last one, the Avatars? Those were released last May.

Actually, I think they're older than that, since they were around when I joined in 2014, just before the Halloween event.

Personally, I don't know if we will get anything, but I'd be happy with only one or two in-cave dragons, or preferably a hybrid.

More drakes for the new drakes we just got! It doesn't seem that there are enough Drakes to create diverse enough lineages. Or Pygmies, it's been a while since we've gotten another one of those, hasn't it?

A hybrid would be nice, but I'd personally much rather have something else ^-^

...but mostly I want a hybrid. It's been way too long since we had one...what was the last one, the Avatars? Those were released last May. Last DC birthday, in fact.

Actually, I think they're older than that, since they were around when I joined in 2014, just before the Halloween event.

CharonDusk is right, they're older - we got avatars for the 8th DC birthday in 2014. Last year we got magelight pygmies, greater spotted drakes and hooktalons.

I'd love to see more pygmies, drakes and two-headed breeds in the cave (yeah, I know we just got some, but I want moaaah!).

Edited by Ha-Ki

Shoot, that's right. I have such a bad memory sometimes, I forget what year I'm in! But in any case, yes. Well past time for another hybrid to enter the cave.

It has been a year since the last Pygmy, since that was the Magelights released last year. So about time for one of those, too.

I'm hoping for a hybrid since we just got several non-standard breeds for the birthday event.

I want new wyrms and lindywyrms - and with that the zombie news that Tj promised. Maybe something like being able to get zombies all year round - then we can use the new lindywyrms and wyrms to make them and avoid sacraficing xenos and blusangs!

I'd love any kind of dragon really, I think smile.gif it's always nice to see new releases.

^ That's my perspective too.

Not that there's anything wrong with threads like this. It's fun to think about what we'd like to see.

I just want more dragons though.

Yeah, we had one with all the breed with themselves only last month. Time for ones that breed like mad with EVERYONE! Gimme dragons please!

Yeah, we had one with all the breed with themselves only last month. Time for ones that breed like mad with EVERYONE! Gimme dragons please!

Candelabras breed with the main group of dragons, and there were no Pygmies. I want more Pygmy options simply so Pygmies themselves become more desirable as a whole! But as I said, I would be all for a main-breeder along side a Pygmy release.

I just hope it's soon instead of at the end of the month! Mix things up a bit tongue.gif

I just hope it's soon instead of at the end of the month! Mix things up a bit tongue.gif

Me too! I would love if there was a new release this incoming weekend! Was just taking in consideration the wishes of people that are still collecting Birthday releases.

Oh I do want another pygmy. The pygmies are so colorful so if we have another one...I wonder what color it would be. I'm hoping for one that is predominately purple.

I'd love to see more two-headed dragons. Or drakes. Anything in the minority really, so that every type of breed can contain enough diversity for players to enjoy and get a little more creative with lineages. I want dragons that are other colors besides orange and blue too! Also, maybe more dragons in biomes like the coast? I've always felt that the coast needs more dragons for some reason. Also, a new BSA would be super cool.

Edited by andromedae

Still wanting the first Dino release in 5 years.

ALL THE DINOS.

And the rest of the pygmies on the completed list would be good too.

tongue.gif

Or rare two-heades/drakes/pygmies?

We could use a few of those.

Ahemmmm. We just got one two-headed and two drakes. No idea about the two-headed but the drakes became super-common, cave-blockers. Take a look at the biomes, they aren't been picked up.

Your wish is 100% legit but, personally, I'm wishing for one or two or three standards, would not complain if there was one hybrid, long story short: dragons that are breedable to the majority of dragons.

LOL! Just to contradict myself, I agree with Vhale about Dinos!

Edited by NotBambi

Haha, dinos are different because they're unbreedables and a good majority of people want them. Also, they're usually pretty rare.

I don't think making a Drake rare would do anything but make people glad its not a blocker, and people are still snapping up Nexus two-heads as soon as they drop, so there's your rare-ish two-headed.

Honestly, one of the main reasons I want a Pygmy now is that it's been an entire year since the last one was released. After that, I don't care if we have nothing but standard breeds for the rest of the year (though I wouldn't say no to another pygmy/two-headed/drake release, lol).

I'd love a single breed with variations! The gemshard and lunar herald releases were exciting (to me, at least).

I'd love to see a pygmy hybrid; I don't think there're any of those yet. (Unless those aren't allowed to exist or something? Idk ><)

I see some have said it already, but I want more Pygmies. We've have more Drake releases as of late than that.

Also, some of those beautiful hybrids seeing the light of day would be nice.

I'd like to see some of the dragons that have been waiting around on the suggestions list, like for years.