ValidEmotions

Mythological Task Force: Angel Division |OOC|

They would not recognize the symbol unless Reydris informed them. They will know someone is in trouble but not who.

Did I like totally misinterpret the question? I feel like I did... I hate being stuck on a phone...

Okay, that's what I thought then. It was my intention that other angels probably wouldn't recognize it since she hasn't used it before.

I will post later today hopefully. Or tonight. At most, sometime this weekend. (dh had sudden surprise of parents showing up to college- which is welcomed, but threw a wrench in posting and kickball games)

EDIT:

Posted. Sorry it's shorter. This weekend has been hectic beyond what I had originally thought.

Edited by Dragonhatchling

Please don't mind me. I'm just trying to get a school presentation taken care of. |D I'll post as soon as I'm able to. Everything will be updated then.

Finally, I was able to post.

Couple things to be aware of:

Ep is going to post for Nithandros and go help Eliphaz.

Mage was planning to throw Vale at Karleo and Zarall to help them.

The five demons in Zarall and Karleo's location has been cut down to four. Possibly three if Ep kills one in his post.

I want to wrap this conflict up real soon so I'll give everyone a chance to post once or twice more before I move things forward. Not all of the demons are going to get killed between now and then but feel free to take out a few more.

Also, I just want to remind you guys. You're free to come up with your own ideas, just inform me about them so we can make sure they don't conflict with anything.

Sorry guys, been meaning to post, but got slammed at work. I am reading the posts to get caught up right now, and will try to post tonight, if not tomorrow.

I'm alive. Finals are coming up, so I'll try my best to be around.

Hey Narv, I don't think I am going to be able to continue. Being a full time student, and working, I just don't have the time right now. If it changes, I will let you know, but for now, just mark me as inactive. Sorry sad.gif

Ah, that's alright, FRoD! Thank you for letting me know. Good luck with your work! Whenever you're ready/able to come back, feel free to jump in. smile.gif