pudding

The Multiverse {CLOSED}

I just remembered Dante hunts demons.

Lu is a demon.

Ciel is a half demon.

Dante hunts these things.

This could probably be very bad.

I think Clarion falls under the same category as that much. While she is more of a corrupted human than a demon, Ciel was formerly human and became a half-demon, so by that logic she should be counted if he is.

On another note, winged armageddon (Toothless) sounds like an awesome idea and I can't wait for him to be in the role-play. Clarion will probably be somewhat less pleased.

I ACTUALLY FEEL BAD BECAUSE NOW I HAVE DEVELOPED AN ATTACHMENT TO CLARION.

She seems cute and innocent and lost and now I had a future space engineer shoot her out of fear.

Please I actually want her to be ok.

Ahh, I have succeeded! Don't worry, she'll be fine... Mostly. But now, she will be very, very pissed. That curse of hers makes her very resilient, so now the logical thing for her to do would be to repeatedly stab and/or kick him into the air, not necessarily in that order. She probably won't kill him unless he reengages, though.

If the stabs aren't okay with you, the kicks alone will suffice for Clarion to get out of immediate harm.

I think it's at this point Nick is realizing how absolutely nuts these people all are.

Anyway, I'm super looking forward to Lu and Ciel confronting Toothless. And everyone else for that matter since I figure a short fight would be boring. Plus, they probably only have to shoot at him once before he'll retreat a little and cause havoc somewhere else in the city.

Well, Dead space logic says Isaac is very resilient to slashes, cuts, stabs, and has fought young people with clawed hands before...

user posted image

I'm sure this couldn't possibly turn out terribly at all for either party unless someone steps in and hopefully eases the tension.

I'm not sure anyone can step in; Nick is just a fox, and probably values his own life too much. Chell is probably useless, but she might try something with the Portal Gun.

How should the fight go, if that does happen? At the very least, we should establish some limits for how much liberties we can take in manipulating one another's characters.

Well basically since you seem to be a very level-minded person and I hope I appear the same, I say we just start it and roll with it so long as we avoid major damage being caused and stick with minor damage. Even a stab to Isaac's vitals like his stomach or chest is actually minor because of the RIG's stability system. The whole thing behind medpacks (from what is gathered) is that they accelerate RIG's natural healing mechanisms rather than just using a RIG to monitor current health. They tell the healing where it's needed most.

In the game, he almost had his chest cut open and had been slashed numerous times over his armor and had been bleeding terribly and just had to use medpacks. Which, of course, is game logic.

But he does DIE if you stab him in the head or chop him in half. He's still human. Certain things just can't be healed unless you have a body to still work with. It's not like RIGs are miracle workers.

(Shrug)

But if Clarion actually started talking during the fight for whatever reason, it would really through Isaac off. Necromorphs don't - or maybe can't - speak. They're abominations with only one mindset, to accomplish two tasks. One of them is spoiler worthy, but the other one is to spread.

For those who don't know in case we enter a universe based on Dead Space, necromorphs are just a cool concept. They're not zombies, they're parasites who infest a living body and transform them based on their size, abilities, and even gender in some cases. They use dead or necrotic flesh but can't infect living flesh easily unless it's wounded.

So to Isaac, Clarion looks like those kid zombies in the gif, and those things were ANNOYING. Oh my god.

But that's not important.

Still, I'll leave it to you to start it. Based on how we go, we can work from there.

Meanwhile, people are dealing with dragons.

Dante would probably just watch how this all turns out. Doubt it'd go far enough that he'd decide to step in.

I have a dreadful tendency to hold back and just watch an RP go by but hey at least this one's entertaining as heck.

Tbh Sniper and Scout have no patience for monsters. Except toothless to get a bullet to the body here soon.

As for Chell, she's definitely the sort to step in front of a bullet for a little girl :3c

The portal gun can also pick up objects, so Chell with definitely try to take the gun from Isaac.

Edited by shadow_claw

POOR CHELL.

Also Pudding, what two characters do you mean? Lu and Ciel can't jump that high with just double jump. It's actually a pretty meager jump for anime characters.

They're just jumping from car to car right now, and you can't even see Lu.

She's not part of this.

She's in the soul realm. :T

Lol the RED mercs have no tolerance for violence unless it's at their hands.

But yeah, the group's gonna lose it once Chell starts using her makeshift medicine knowledge. I'd imagine she's had to make sutures outta awful stuff in Aperture. And I'm sure she kept testing with wounds sutured with shoestrings or something awful.

She's a tough nut to crack

Just making sure. Sorry. I should have assumed it wasn't me because you're good at what you do. You wouldn't make a mistake like that. :3

Just gonna let y'all know that I won't have internet for the majority of the day therefore won't be posting. I'll catch up when I can ^^

Don't worry, you're fine. I just thought Ciel (and Lu) were still on their way and I didn't want to assume anything, so I just responded to Shadow's post. Plus, I was on my phone so it was a bit hard for me to explain that. But everything is fine now and we're good!

Anyway, if you want to just toss Ciel into the mix, you can. Chat Noir will probably show up in my next post as well so we can just group them all together and have a TOTALLY EPIC FIGHT WITH A DRAGON YEAAAAH

I didn't want to spoil it, but get ready for something amazing in my next post pudding. If you can roll with it. It'll be cute and funny.

Just... be ready.

Make that two dragons, now that Xhinna and Tazith have been thrown into the mix.

And I'm not sure what's going to happen once Xhinna and Tazith run out of firestone. Once they have no more, Tazith can't breath fire, and he could only use close combat; I've got a feeling that Pernese dragons weren't meant for clawing and biting. Or should I not worry?

Well, we can always arrange for a restocking but they may have to go for a short amount of time without them. Its up to you how quickly you'd want to find them because we can arrange for a little convenient trip back to their home. Or another place that has firestones as well.

Thael, I'm super looking forward to it! I'll wait until you post to post again and just have a super long post or something.

Edited by pudding

I almost made myself cry when Kinu got shot but I had to be accurate.

Sometimes I forget how into my characters I get. I'm no longer myself. I'm them.

But Kinu being shot really hurt. D:

NOOOO KINU

She better get better soon. She and Nick need to be awesome fox friends together.

Okay, so I don't know much about lasers or Elsword (Tried looking it up but I wasn't sure which ability he was using, if any) here but I know dragons on a whole are fireproof. It does nothing to them at all (on the outside) and some of them even set themselves on fire to attack enemies. Do Ciel's laser shots have any kind of piercing damage or is it all laser? Because I think if its just a laser, it won't actually bust through his scales. It would only go through if its sharp (Or, like, an actual, physical bullet).

Well, with the recent revamp of Elsword, Ciel's Marbas got the amazing ability of perfect defense penetration, making it actually one of the most overpowered skills in the game again - which is what it was supposed to be. His signature skill.

Meaning that, actually, the laser isn't actually the best damage. The bullet spam is. But for this situation, I feel the laser is a good way to go "HEY MAN OVER HERE QUIT SCREWING WITH PEOPLE."

Mind you, /I/ don't want to kill Toothless, but Ciel wants to do damage to him to get him to quit.

Also the idea was that Corrin had engaged in battle with Toothless but had broken off when he heard Kinu crying.

The wife is more important. Must save the wife.

EDIT: Other skills which got that (and are only for Noblesse and Dreadlord gets none of it, which is great,) are his second movement, spectral spear...

It's so beautiful.

Edited by Thaelasan

Clarion is sort of pissed now. I took some liberties with the short offensive she mounted against Isaac, I don't think it was too far out of place. At worst, he'll have some minor injuries to contend with.

At the same time, I doubt the confusion with a Necromorph will last. I don't think they are that coordinated. They also can't read, talk, or coexist with humans for any length of time. Unless he's just really stubborn or misled...

No, now he's just confused and trying to understand what was going on before he got there.

EDIT: Looking at Kinu's face in my signature makes me remember she got shot and the feelings of suffering return.

What have I done.

Edited by Thaelasan

Toothless vs Ciel

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

Anyway I lied, Chat is probably going to come in the exact minute the fight stops. I might make a post with him doing ground control but I figure I'll just make it a longer post for him arriving on the scene.