pudding

The Multiverse {CLOSED}

Hangry Chell is also running towards Lu and Ciel. She doesn't have the decency (or ability) to ask, so she'll probably just stand there until she's given something to eat or chased off.

Alright, so it looks like the Nick and Chell group will merge into one group with Lu, Ciel and Clarion.

As for the people in the city, where are all of they? I know Chat Noir is on a roof but finding a way to group them together as well would be a good idea.

Basically:

Kinu and Corrin are currently on the shores of the city, far from actual city life. Unlike everyone else, they appeared near the ocean.

Lu and Ciel are close to them but a forest separates the pair from Corrin and Kinu.

Isaac is Isaac and is currently the farthest from both, being near Dante.

EDIT: Wyvern, didn't you see Isaac encountering you? I'm sorry if it was vague. D:

Edited by Thaelasan

Nope, I didn't! Need me to make an edit or we can find a workaround. Sorry about that :'3

also I'm really happy Corrin's in this hehe

CORRIN AND KINU, MIND YOU.

Not just Corrin.

Kinu needs to be a more popular waifu. I could go on and on about her but this OOC is no place for that.

In either case, I wouldn't mind an edit. I wanted to RP as Isaac again. Also, I need to add a part about Kinu and Corrin.

I just hope, for people who have played Fates, I'm playing them right. I really want Birthright now just to solo as Corrin until Kinu shows up, and then just level only them.

Only them.

No one else. No one else is allowed to take part in the battle.

I haven't had a chance to play Fates yet ;__;

I like Corrin from what I've seen in Smash. 'I WIN!'

Edit comin' up, gonna be on the rough side since I was getting ready for Undyne's timely appearance and that's probably why I missed your interaction. It happens when I'm preoccupied |D

And edit made~

Edited by rampaging wyvern

I noticed. I'm having to get back in Isaac's mindset. He can be a pretty decent guy when he's not running from the hordes of the undead.

EDIT:

ALSO, if anyone is interested.

Edited by Thaelasan

I've heard Light in the Darkness before, I think that is one of Lu/Ciel's theme. Beautiful song.

What are we going to do once everyone gets acquainted?

EDIT: Okay, I didn't anticipate that we were going to open the Book of Claws this soon. I'll have to figure out what the inside looks like by tomorrow. Nothing particularly bad should happen, especially since Ciel is part-demon and as such more resistant to corruption than a regular human being.

Additionally, the book is only interested in Clarion at the moment. I doubt it'll be easy to read, if at all legible... But I had a cool idea where it's in the native language of those reading it, so that theoretically the book could affect anyone who knows how to read. If you plan to create an eldritch monstrosity, you can't afford to be picky.

Edited by Coryn02

Sincere apologies for the lateness, Firefox decided to be an ass-hat and freeze every time I used it. Chrome even gave me a hard time, so I eventually ragequit and let Windows update. Lo and behold, it worked.

Name: Rey

Species: Human

Name of Franchise: Star Wars

Appearance: [x]

History: For up until the past week or so, Rey had been living as a scavenger on the junkyard-desert planet Jakku, scrounging up spare parts in ship wreckage to trade for food. She had been left there by her family for whatever possible reason, and had always believed they would come back to get her. Then, she met former Stormtrooper Finn, and ended up tagging along with him while escaping from the First Order's forces. It pretty much guaranteed at least a year of hell, with the Force awakening inside of her and all.

Powers

• Jedi mind-tricks. This involves tricking the target's mind and making them do something else (Ex. Rey says "You will loosen my bounds and leave with the door open" and the target does so) {This will likely be nulled due to roleplay mechanics}
  • Mind resistance. In the case someone attempts to probe her mind, she can force them back without them gaining knowledge.
  • Floating objects. While not too skilled in this area (or any area, for that matter), Rey can float objects using the Force.
  • Potential. She is strong in the Force, and can learn more skills with practice.

Other: Her droid companion, BB-8, is in the image above. It wasn't ever hers, but traveled along with her, especially when it thought its master was dead. It will be transported with Rey.

Name: Xhinna

Species: Human

Name of Franchise: Dragonriders of Pern

Appearance: The only drawing I could find of her.

History: Not much is really known about her past before Dragonheart, her first appearance, besides the fact that she was orphaned by something. She had been disliked by nearly everyone for having an interest in girls rather than boys, and mostly for said reason, the headwoman of Fort Weyr wanted her gone. She only began to become appreciated when she hit around twelve Turns, when she spied on the new queen's weyr and came across hotheaded Fiona, the one who Impressed newest queen Talenth. Xhinna confessed that she snuck in the crowd of Candidates in an attempt to Impress the queen egg herself. Fiona began to understand, and by allowing the younger girl to help oil Talenth, they became very great friends- almost sisters, even. Eventually, when she became older, she Impressed blue Tazith and became the first female to ever Impress a dragon other than gold. From there, she had to lead a "Weyr" on a makeshift island in a last-ditch effort to repopulate the Dragons of Pern, which was rather challenging, especially when a bronze rider became drunken and nearly took her lover; who was pregnant at the time, so drinking any of the nasty alcohol brews would have bad effects. However, all these challenges had been overcome, and the last book ended with Xhinna and the other riders, flying off into the battle to protect Pern from the infamous Thread.

Powers While Xhinna doesn't have supernatural "powers", she (and/or Tazith) can do the following:

• Communicate with her lifemate Tazith via telepathy.
  • Fly on Tazith's back.
  • She'll likely have a sack of firestone, what allows the dragons of Pern to breath fire.
  • Tazith has a mostly unconscious telekinesis ability. He can't float large objects a-la-Force, but he can carry loads that he think he can.
  • Tazith can teleport via a hyperspace called between. Any time Tazith wants to go between, he needs to visualize a clear image in order to not risk never returning. If Xhinna needs him to go somewhere, she simply needs to send a clear image through their telepathy and he'll go. Between is bitter cold, and if going for long enough, it can do so much as to induce a miscarriage. Traveling between places takes about as long as it takes for a man to cough three times, but transcending time can take longer, depending on how far someone is going back.
Other: Tazith, Xhinna's Impressed blue dragon, is on the cover here. He will be transported with Xhinna.

Both accepted, you can start whenever you wish.

The fact Nick is so much shorter than all the other characters gives me life. I think at this point, the only one he's taller than is BB-8.

Anyway, after everyone gets acquainted or at least in groups, we'll get them all started on the path to figuring out what is wrong. I was originally thinking we could unleash some monsters from other universes, but we could also send them into a completely different world. As the Multiverse breaks down, cracks are more likely to appear at a more frequent interval so it probably wouldn't be that hard to send them to another universe that's clearly much different.

But, before then, we'll need to have them all head into the city. They don't need to meet up in one group there, but they'll need to see something beyond a forest or a meadow to see how different the next universe is.

PLAYING AS FIVE DIFFERENT CHARACTERS,

OVER THREE DIFFERENT WORLDS,

SOMETIMES MEETING, SOMETIMES LOSING EACH OTHER,

Oh god at some point Kinu and Lu and Corrin and Ciel are gonna be separated

aren't they.

And it'll be Lu and Kinu talking about their lovers while Ciel and Corrin keep trying to act regal and talking about their problems.

And Kinu and Lu will just find them both drinking tea and possibly intoxicated while reminiscing about how they got to this point in their lives.

The possibilities are endless.

Lu's gonna absolutely detest Chell until they're put in a difficult situation, where Chell instantly and effortlessly solves the problem via her wits and her portal gun.

Because I'm sure Lu thinks Chell is some uneducated savage.

The current thought process of Lu regarding Chell is just:

"She's wearing such a tacky suit and looks like she hasn't bathed in days."

"Gods, her hair is a mess."

"No table manners. And what's with that strange weapon? Looks like a child's toy."

"Doesn't even speak at all."

"What a primitive creature."

Tbh Chell is like

"Damn if I could talk she'd get a mouthful."

"Better stuff myself now or starve later"

"Why isn't anyone else eating. Who knows when they'll eat again!"

Chell has no idea how society works, and is too busy trying to eat/ steal enough food to last her.

At some point, Chell has to either find a companion cube, or we actually find out this dimension has a form of GlaDOs or Wheatly because it was a timeline leading to Aperture but never fully developed.

Wait, are the characters going to do some transdimensional stuff where they all end up in the worlds they came from or something? Or have those locations been predetermined?

The next dimension they'll get drawn into is likely Middle Earth but none of them have been predetermined. At some point they may visit Zootopia but if you think your characters can return to their universe and not want to stay, I can make a note. As long as the Universe is interesting, of course. Nobody wants to go to a boring place.

I would like if we picked up Kaden along the way, tbh. I wouldn't mind adding another char. It'd make Kinu calm down a lot. Not sure who her mother would be, but Kinu in lore is VERY close to her father, since they both hunt together and he taught her all the tricks of how to pounce and turn into her other form.

As for Elrios, that'd be fun just so Lu can be like "Great. Great. If you see a red-headed kid, you don't know where we are."

And, of course, Dead Space universe would be full of Necromorph fun. :3c

Fascinating... Then again, a taste of home for any of the characters could be either refreshing or boring. I see what you mean.

Clarion probably harbors some desire to return to the world of They Bleed Pixels, but if she does and the same fate that awaits her in the games presented itself (which it probably would) she'd be better off not going back. I just had an idea relating to that, but I'm reluctant to discuss it since it involves spoilers for the game...

I'm pretty sure everyone here did what I did and looked up the They Bleed Pixels wiki because they wanted to make sure they didn't step out of line. At least I did, to make sure any comments I made as Ciel regarding the book were accurate.

From what I gathered, they were.

In that case, I could probably talk about it, but I'd still rather keep the details a bit obscure for anyone who wants to play the game. At the same time, the concept that is applied doesn't seem very unlikely for games with plot devices like the Book of Claws, especially given Clarion's opinion of the book both in the game and in the roleplay.

So I may make temporary antagonist, very confused Toothless as a means to bring everyone together. I'm still debating it but I figure a pretty scary looking dragon flying overhead and attacking New York may help unite the groups around there.

Although, that would rely on the pre-movie Toothless being able to be calmed down and not just shot down. What do you guys think?

Random. Strange. Arbitrary. Definitely something to be concerned with.

I see it as exciting.

Yes.

Toothless gets automatic approval from me.

Always.

Right then, we've got another dragon! I'll make a post with him now. Also, since this is pre-movie Toothless, technically he hasn't been named yet but it's easier to refer to him as that so we'll just ignore that.

Name: Toothless, The Unholy Offspring of Lightning and Death Itself, Night Fury

Species: Night Fury

Name of Franchise: How to Train Your Dragon (Pre-movie)

Appearance: Toothless

History: Toothless comes from Berk, or at least an island nearby. Presumably living in a nest of dragons ruled over by the Red Death, he has been shown to be problematic towards the local vikings by participating in the raids against their village. However, he was always particularly unique as he remained in the air and avoided being seen, as well as never actually stole any food. He only caused destruction with his dive-bombs and fire before returning to the air and letting the other dragons steal food like sheep and fish. Because of his attitude, Toothless was given a special designation by the Vikings and looked upon as the most dangerous dragon they had encountered, especially since so little was known about him.

Powers

*Intelligence: Toothless is shown to be a very intelligent dragon and can comprehend some silent commands via motions and hand signals, though these are limited in scope. He can be taught to understand words but won’t exhibit any prior knowledge since this is pre-movie.

*Speed and Acrobatics: Toothless can fly faster than the speed of sound, though while carrying someone he seems limited by both their physical capabilities and the added weight.

*Strength: Toothless can lift heavy objects like holders and branches and can carry other larger dragons with some difficulty.

*Retractable Teeth

*Senses: Toothless has incredibly hearing, enabling him to use echolocation to find his way through caves and hear noises from a great distance away.

*Fire: Toothless can breath several forms of fire, most notably a powerful blast that explodes after a short delay or upon striking an object.

Other: