pudding

The Multiverse {CLOSED}

It seems I'm better at writing sheets about characters who already exist than making my own.

I cry ;-;

On another note, I may be adding Fizz or Gangplank from League of Legends (yes, I play that. Don't judge me >:I) depending on which one I think I could play better.

But Gangplank would be broken as hell.

Eat oranges. Escape everything.

Name: Isaac Clarke

Species: Human

Name of Franchise: Dead Space

Appearance: user posted image

History: This version of Isaac Clarke precedes Dead Space 3 but after Dead Space 2. The bare summary is that Isaac Clarke is an engineer in a far off future.

His expertise in engineering and mechanics got him fairly decent jobs before he was posted on his girlfriend's ship, the Ishimura. Following the Necromorph outbreak upon that unfortunate vessel, Isaac was left stranded and alone floating in space until a station owned by Director Tidemaan found him and brought him on board for experimentation beside another survivor, Stross.

Long story short, Isaac survived another pile of madness aboard the station and was last seen flying off with a girl known as Ellie before suddenly ending up here... in this new mess.

Powers Engineering Suit - Isaac's suit is equipped with armor and healing qualities, as well as attachments to his RIG. Though the suit itself does not heal major wounds, medpacks (which Isaac may acquire) can be used in conjunction with the suit to heal Isaac.

RIG - This future technology found on Isaac's back allows him to check (through his own personal scanners) his health levels and vitals. Others may use this to see how wounded he is. Green means he is fine and stable. Yellow means slight damage. Orange means moderate damage. Red means critical damage and even bullet wounds. After all, Isaac is only human, even with his intelligence in future machinery.

Weapons - Isaac knows how to use a wide range of future weaponry. Normally found on his person are:

Plasma Cutter, a weapon which fires heated projectiles that are used for mining and exploding small layers of rock but can also be used to deal severe damage to flesh and bone. Handle with care.

Javelin Gun, a weapon which fires spears using tension technology that can be activated using the gun to electrocute a small area - as well as anyone unfortunate enough to have a spear shoved in their bodies - though this is not recommended. Please do not fire the javelin gun at human targets.

Force Gun, a weapon using energy to either fire a superheated laser or blast enemies back with a shockwave for moderate damage.

Line Gun, a weapon which uses energy "racks" to fire long lasers of energy that should not come in contact with humans or other living beings as it may result in severe damage to limbs and/or bones and flesh. This weapon also allows for firing of small, timed mines which are used for mining purposes only.

Pulse Rifle, a weapon used by the Earth Government Police Forces to combat alien races and keep order. This weapon is not to be used by civilians. It fires energy rounds in quick succession or can fire a large amount of ammo in an explosive blast. Unauthorized use of this weapon can result in fines and punishment by imprisonment for a time determined by Earthen regulations.

Seeker Rifle, a rifle also used by the Earth Government Police Forces. This weapon allows for zooming and precision damage. Yet again, this should not be used by unauthorized civilians.

Ripper, a gun that fires sawblades. Yes, sawblades. Actual sawblades.

Stasis - Isaac, if he has enough energy, can use stasis to slow down time temporarily in an area. This, however, for the purposes of this roleplay, can sometimes malfunction and not work on living targets. (( Whether or not it works or its extent is up to pudding or the other player )).

Kinetic Control - Isaac can move objects with telekinesis. Weight is not an issue. But he can only move one thing at a time. This was originally used because of the zero gravity of space engineering. But it can also be used to fire objects through enemies.

STOMP. Need I say more? By this point, I'm pretty sure the Isaac stomp has become very well known. And if it isn't, it should be. But I'm sure it's strong enough to be deemed a skill and people should be warned of it.

Other: Stomp everything. Stomp the world.

The temptation to play Nick Wilde is growing...

Isaac is accepted as well. Since this is the OOC, don't delete your character sheets because I'm just linking to them to avoid a huge clutter on the first page.

(Grabs Pudding)

Pudding, I just remembered the two characters I absolutely must play if I can and I don't know if I can do it but I want to try and play Kinu and Corrin.

It's sad because I don't have a 3DS and I can't play Fates but you're giving me the chance to play as a half-dragon prince and his fox girl beloved.

I think I need to do this.

I don't know if I can.

But I think I have to.

You guys do what you want to do... Clarion will be handling it best as she can once this show is on the road.

Also, given the nature of Lafcadio, I envision her as being a boarding school student, and by extension from the United Kingdom. (I'll add this to the sheet shortly.) I wonder what else I could put in... Maybe more about the Book of Claws, but I'm not sure how much we need to know unless other characters start handling it a lot.

As long as you can manage all the characters, Thael. I know I usually burn out around three or four but people have different limits so that's why I didn't enact a character limitation.

Also, I'm totally making Nick Wilde now. I'll keep it spoiler free for Zootopia in case there are people who still want to and haven't seen it yet.

Also, that sounds fine Coryn. Just tell me when you've added that to the sheet.

The change has been made. Also another change to describe the Book of Claws a little bit better (read: way creepier than it used to be). If you know what the Necronomicon is, you get the basic idea.

Yoo Thael I almost always take the Dragonborn, I have an adorable Dragonborn :3c. So if you ever change your mind, I'll be happy to take that spot.

Other than that, I usually add Marvel's Hawkeye into this stuff.

Maybe Imll put in a circus-age Hawkeye. Lil' thief bab

Time to add devil boy into this crazy mix

Name: Dante (or Devil Hunter, or Son of Sparda, or Tony Redgrave...)

Species: Demon/human hybrid

Name of Franchise: Devil May Cry

Appearance: As he appears in DMC4

Devil Trigger form

History: Dante is a paranormal mercenary, private investigator and vigilante Devil Hunter dedicated to destroying evil demons and other such supernatural forces, a mission he follows in pursuit of those that killed his mother and corrupted his brother. He is the second son of the Legendary Dark Knight Sparda, a demon who, two thousand years ago, 'woke up to justice' and single-handedly defended the human world against Mundus and his legions. Similarly, Dante embraces his human side and, though quoted as believing that 'Humans are often worse than demons', he refuses to kill any full-blooded humans for any reason. At more than one point he has run into his nephew Nero, eventually entrusting him with Yamato.

Powers

Rebellion. This is Dante's trademark sword. It is a powerful blade given to him as a keepsake from his father, once lying dormant until, through contact with Dante's blood, it was awakened. Its Devil Trigger enables Dante to glide. When among humans, Dante carries it in a guitar case.

• Ebony and Ivory, a pair of customised, semi-automatic pistols. The right-handed white gun, Ivory, is designed for rapid firing and fast draw times. On the other hand, Ebony has been modified for long-distant targeting. Further details on them can be found here.

• Devil Trigger. Multiple ones exist, but for the sake of simplicity we'll be sticking with the one I linked above. This demonic form is very reptilian, and Dante's coat appears to separate into three parts that resemble an insect's wings. This is his most powerful form, increasing strength, speed and resilience while recovering vitality. However, it is not lasting: it costs energy, and will disappear either upon voluntary cancelling or lack of energy.

• Near-superhuman strength and resilience granted by his demon side. Dante has repeatedly been impaled with no lasting adverse effects (aside from the awakening of his Devil Trigger), and even shot in the forehead. That said, deal enough in a short span of time and he won't last long. Physics basically shouldn't even try to exist around him sometimes.

Other: Upon seeing the arising of a great evil: "Hey, check it out! It's got wings!"

Also complains about being perpetually broke.

As just a general note: I'll only allow a few highly customizable characters, and even then only ones that follow a strict storyline. The more free range a character is, the more likely it is to fall into the category of OC.

So like, you can't play as your character from Minecraft. Pokemon games are fine as long as the names are default for that game.

Wyvern, you're accepted! We'll be starting this afternoon as I stated before.

I'll probably be asleep for a bit yay time zones, but if I'm late I'll be catching up as fast as I can! This gon be good.

So excited for this to start!

Oh, here is a good image of all of Lawrence's injuries. This man shouldn't be up and about.

I'm finishing up getting all the sheets on the front page now. There might be a small delay on the first post just because I'll be typing it from my phone but it should be fine.

Name: Nicholas Piberius Wilde

Species: Fox

Name of Franchise: Zootopia (Pre-movie to avoid any spoilers)

Appearance: Nick is a 4 ft tall anthopomorphic fox. He weighs about 80lbs. Nick Wilde

History: Nick is an anthropomorphic fox who lives in a world where humans never evolved. Instead, anthropomorphic animals evolved to take their place and act very much like humans themselves by walking on two legs, talking and creating cities to live in. One such city is Zootopia, a place where a great number of diverse mammals live together. Despite previous and past differences, prey and predator are able to live in Zootopia together, though not without some prejudice and stereotypes still alive within the city. As a fox, Nick seems to embody the clever, distrustful nature of a stereotypical fox and lives as a con-man within the city.

Powers

*Night vision

*Excellent sense of smell

*Intelligence, especially when it comes to businesses and schemes.

Other: Aaaaand we have our first animal. This will be fun!

Apparently I'm making only video game characters.

This is the last one for now. I promise.

Name: Chell

Species: human

Name of Franchise: Portal

Appearance: yo

History: Her origins are unknown, Chell has lived her entire life within the walls of Aperture science. However, being the last living subject, she wished to escape this life of testing until death. She arrives halfway through the second game.

Powers being human, Chell has no supernatural abilities. She does, however, have the following:

• surprising optimism

• master problem-solving skills

• proficiency in makeshift medicine

• A portal gun (allows her to make portals on white surfaces)

• Longfall boots, which render her able to withstand any drop without injury

Other: Due to a small case of serious brain injury, she is unable to talk. Instead, she communicates through gestures, or doesn't communicate at all.

Edited by shadow_claw

Accepted and I've made the IC thread. Everyone can go post there when they're ready.

Also, Chat Noir is currently in New York City while Nick is in a forest somewhere. You can meet up with either of them or put your character somewhere else. Affects of the interdimensional travel are usually mild but can include blacking out, temporary memory loss and nausea/motion sickness.

yoo Thael, Chell and Isaac can be trauma buddies.

Isaac telling Chell about his horrifying experiences, Chell gesturing wildly about her horrifying experiences...it'll be great.

Is it wrong if I hope Scout smells pancakes and goes into a frenzy?

I'll edit this later with a Kinu and Corrin sheet. Because Kinu kinu kinu.

(( Guys. Kinu literally has a skill called Playthings. I am.... I can't even handle. ))

Name: Corrin

Species: Half-Dragon, Noble.

Name of Franchise: Fire Emblem: Fates. Birthright Edition.

History: Corrin is the son of the Hoshido royal family alongside his siblings, but was kidnapped as a child and raised by the family of Nohr. As such, he has ties to both families, who later begin to wage war against each other.

This version of Corrin chose to side with Hoshido, his original family, against his family in Nohr when the battle begins.

Powers Dragon Transformation: As Corrin is the son of a dragon, he possesses the ability to transform into a drake when the time comes. This transformation gives him the strength of the ancient dragons but sacrifices his ability to wield his sword, Yato.

Yato: Corrin carries a legendary blade with a destiny to become one of three blades. This version of Corrin has achieved the blade known as the Blazing Yato, a flaming blade of divine retribution. The sword is merely a symbol of Corrin's blood, however, and reacts to his sense of justice. It reduces the defense and resistance of enemies who come into his arena, even if it is not equipped, due to its legendary status.

Leadership: Corrin is a natural-born leader, striving to understand his blood and birthright. As such, he can be quite persuasive. He is fiercely protective of those who follow him, especially Kinu.

Supportive: Corrin protects those who fight for him. As long as Kinu or someone else stands by him, that person gains resistances, more chance for their attacks to land, and improved damage.

Other: "I have family in Hoshido. I also have family in Nohr. Even if I were to lose everything... Even if they all despise me... I can't choose to side with one against the other. I simply can't do that. I don't care if I lose everything. This is what I've decided.” - Corrin.

Name: Selkie (But we're going with the Japanese name, Kinu.)

Species: Kitsune, half-fox.

Name of Franchise: Fire Emblem: Fates: Birthright Edition.

History: Kinu is the daughter of Kaden and shares his abilities. She was born in Deeprealm, like many of the other children of Fates, and never knew war of danger. She never understood death or despair and this naivety follows her even after she is attacked after leaving Deeprealm.

She soon comes to enjoy the presence of her new favorite play partner, Corrin.

Powers Playthings: Everything is a game to Kinu, even war, and she has yet to understand death and bloodshed. As such, she enjoys toying with her enemies, thinking of fighting as a sort of game. During battle, all enemies near her have their health reduced (in this case, feel weaker and honestly don't know what to think of this fox girl treating this battle as a game.)

S-Class Support: Kinu and Corrin are linked as strongly as any blood bond. As such, they fight alongside each other at all possible times, gaining bonus traits and attacking almost in unison.

Fox form: Like Corrin, Kinu has an alternate body shape - that of a nine-tailed fox.

Other: "I can't believe how much I love you! Even more than playing in the forest!" - Kinu to partner Corrin.

Edited by Thaelasan

Nick being the biggest nonhuman out of all of them because he's so glaringly an animal. And I'm just imagining him constantly having to swat hands away from his tail and ears while he's talking.

More like Chell smells food and goes into a frenzy. It's not like Aperture had a ton of food around. She's probably closer anyways.

Chell is totally convinced Nick is a Deer, because that's literally the only animal she's ever heard of.

this is what happens when I decide to sleep in a little late

Where should I start off, close enough to any of you guys? Looks like I've got a good lot of reading to do now.

Well, have your character wake up, basically

there are three main places as far as I know:

- New York city (Sniper, Scout, and Adrian are here)

- A forest somewhere (Chell, Nick, Lu, and Ciel are here. Lu and Ciel are together, Chell and Nick are together)

- A hill (presumably near the forest??) (Isaac is here)

I also have Undyne up for an interaction if you want your character and Undyne to wake up in the same place

I'll go with near the Big Apple.

And omg Undyne let's do this

Nick and Undyne just sitting off in a corner as the two most animal characters.

Also, 10/10 Nick meeting Kinu and is just like "Wow, that's adorable. You want to be a fox. So cute."

Anyway, they're both accepted.

I don't think I can express in words how happy I am to be playing as Kinu. Corrin too, but Kinu is such an interesting, playful, free and funny character.

Thank you for this opportunity, Pudding.

Clarion is in! She's approaching Lu and Ciel if you couldn't tell.

In the first post, I tried to emphasize just how much she hates the Book of Claws. Almost as fun as using two people at once... Almost. But I'm fine with this.