AroaraAngelwolf

Two halves (Missing Piece OcC)

I know. I noticed that earlier but I'll have to fix it when I get home.

re: mark - okay smile.gif

I just had a very horrible, horrible realization.

Imps don't share Elves' longetivity.

Basically, Chrys will die way before Cyrus does.

signature's been fixed.

oh no blink.gif

blink.gif nuuuuuu! Ship can't die!!! sad.gif

Max can live long, but he would eventually die (although he can be 60 and still look early to late thirties) although now he looks 16 17 but he's 20

I just had a very horrible, horrible realization.

Imps don't share Elves' longetivity.

Basically, Chrys will die way before Cyrus does.

Nuuuuu I didn't think of that D: Cyrus will find a loophole (somehow, I'll figure it out) so that this ship will NOT die!

Nuuuuu I didn't think of that D: Cyrus will find a loophole (somehow, I'll figure it out) so that this ship will NOT die!

*flails* he better!

*flails* he better!

*runs around and slams into wall* Yuuss... I am brainstorming... perhaps some magical plant or... something?

*runs around and slams into wall* Yuuss... I am brainstorming... perhaps some magical plant or... something?

My only thought was some sort'a magic ^^' But if we can't think of anything, we could just rip off Tangled. Youngifying sun plant thingy?

Edited by MyaMouse

That may work...

Aroara, what did Max mean by "let your mate know your name"? I thought Autumn already introduced herself? Or am I just reading that wrong?

I hate to double post, but I have bad news;

Soiledlove has left DC to focus on their high school work for D.C. has become a major distraction and they became absorbed in rp that they need to break away from this place and set priorities straight.

This means unfortunately, they are also leaving the role play.

I am terribly sorry to inform you on this, and SL apologises for the Jan it would put us in, but if we work together, we'll fix this up.

And....I just realized that I lost Circe's Soulmate...... sad.gif 😭 X"[

I hate to double post, but I have bad news;

Soiledlove has left DC to focus on their high school work for D.C. has become a major distraction and they became so absorbed in rp that they need to break away from this place and set priorities straight.

This means unfortunately, they are also leaving the role play.

I am terribly sorry to inform you on this, and SL apologises for the jam it would put us in, but if we work together, we'll fix this up.

And....I just realized that I lost Circe's Soulmate...... sad.gif 😭 X"[

D:

Tell them I send them good wishes, and although this isn't exactly a good situation, it's good that they're focusing on their school work and not rp (Which I'm not doing so I can't really complain ^^').

Will Sasha and Yan be up-for-grabs, waiting for Soiled's return (if they decide to come back ever), or nullified from existance?

I might be leaving you guys in a bit of a jam, so sorry about that. Do away with my characters as you will.

I don't know what that exactly means. I hate having people take over characters (not as much as my loathing for fan fiction) because the characters aren't the same as the original version/person intended it to be....

I'm sorry that SoiledLove is leaving the rp for awhile and I hope they come back when they think that the time is right.

we also have the same problem for Chrys and Cyrus for Jasmine and Avery. she'll out live him since he's human.

I'm sorry that SoiledLove is leaving the rp for awhile and I hope they come back when they think that the time is right.

we also have the same problem for Chrys and Cyrus for Jasmine and Avery. she'll out live him since he's human.

Ass, I didn't even realize that. Unless Dark Elves aren't the same as regular ones.

@Ror, yeah, me too, but I don't know how else we'll solve this problem unless they're nulled from existance and anything interacting with them is deleted or they spontaniously combust.

I don't know much about them but I'm sure we'll figure something out. I'll post in the rp now and sorry for me not posting in there yet. My weekend has mostly been about relaxing.

Edited by Dragonpelt

I'm not sure what you can do either. sorry unsure.gif

I got a tip saying that we can say the Soulmate rejected/ wished to experiment by leaving the other for a while. If rejected, another Soulmate can take their place (like if romantic, a platonic one can replace it or a sibling relationship))

What do you guys say to that? So they don't die but nobody takes them over...

Anyone still here? Dp and mousie I know you are, but pudding? Polar?

I'm still here. I have midterms this week and homework I have yet to finish by Wednesday, so I haven't had much of a chance to post. I'll post something later, hopefully. I'm still lurking around though.

@ Aroara: that sounds good about the keeping characters alive while having another type of relationship to experiment.

@ polar: good luck with your tests and homework smile.gif

I'm makin a habit of posting the two together, but if Polar doesn't post by Thurs I'll try to post.

Take as much time as you need, Polar. School before fun.

I invited someone else to join this rp if she wished to but I haven't heard back her yet. will let you know once I do.

I will also be mostly unavailable tomorrow afternoon because I will be hanging out with friends at the mall for one of their birthdays. we'll also be seeing a movie so I'll try to post, if there's anything for me to reply to, when I get back home tomorrow evening or on Sunday.

Edited by Dragonpelt