AroaraAngelwolf

Two halves (Missing Piece OcC)

Oh nice, I have a favorite. Got a short poem for his mark.

The fire's warm

But the flame devours

And soon you will be

In the inferno's power.

And I gotcha Mya, it's up to you. Here, I made a poem which can be her mark.

The sun and the king -

They are one

Working in unison

For the Elven kingdom.

Aaannnddd the form:

Username: polaristar

Name: Autumn Hood (figured it was appropriate tongue.gif )

Biological sex: Female

Appearance: Autumn has dark, ash-gray hair in a slightly grown-out pixie cut. She is 5'3 and very graceful and lithe. Her eyes are mixed hues of oranges, golds, and reds, which seem to change in the light. Her wings appear to be made of flame, being white at the base and changing into various flame colors as they extend out. Despite their weak appearance they are powerful enough to fly her around, despite the fact that she's tiny and it wouldn't take much to lift her anyway. Her wings are usually hid under her shirt, which is usually a hoodie, even in the summertime as heat and cold don't really bother her. She usually wears jeans and converses on her feet. Her ears come up in a slight point but are usually hidden by her hair or a beanie.

Personality: Autumn is shy and gentle, always willing to help anyone who needs it and terrified that her powers may harm someone. Rest to be RP'd

History: Autumn was found three days after her "birth" by a young married couple who wanted children but was unable to have them. They adopted her with little trouble, since her wings had not developed yet, not looking down upon Autumn's differences and instead treating her like their own daughter. She still lives close, living in a small but cozy apartment.

Powers: Pyrokinesis. Pretty self explanitory - she can create and control fire. Fire is unpredictable and difficult to control, and while she can always use the power depending on the size of the flame (the bigger = harder to control) it may barely react at all. If she were to have proper training she could be a deadly ally/enemy (depending on who you talk to lol)

Species: Flame Fairy - Fairies are born through natural disasters, and the forest fire that destroyed an acre of sparse forest is considered one. They all have wings, and it is considered to be of the greatest disgrace for them to be taken, though it's unknown how to do so. They live for roughly 150 years their death being their bodies lighting on fire before turning into ash. They are usually not very large - the tallest known Flame Fairy was 5'6 - but the average height is somewhere around 5'0-5'2.

Soulmate: Maximus

Soulmate mark:

Red in winter wolf

He follows the trail of red

Two sets of footprints.

Other: "Some say the world will end in fire, some say in ice. From what I've tasted of desire, I hold with those who favor fire." -Robert Frost

Hay! Yuu! No can say races!

Yeah, can't say " Elven Kingdom " because of the no-races rule, methinks. But it's a nice poem. I'm really bad at poems ^^' Otherwise I'd make one for him.

Username: MyaMouse

Name: Avery Yago

Biological sex: Male

Appearance: Avery has fluffy red hair that reaches his shoulders, pale skin, and hazel eyes.

Personality: Avery is quite lazy, finding his life boring and uneventful, not doing much normally, so he often ignores his physical self, preferring to stay in the realm of imagination. Of course, he is enthralled by certain things in real life, and is fascinated with puzzles and tales of magic, and wants to know the answers to everything, even questions no one's ever asked.

He's a bit of a troublemaker, not because he wants to get in trouble, he'd just find himself in a situation and just goes with it.

History: Avery had a normal life: His mother was a teacher; his father was a politician. The two would argue a lot, mostly due to Avery's formidable silly streak. However, they stayed together and Avery continued on his average life full of boring things every day. Then he discovered the power of his imagination while being grounded for something or another. He had used it seldom before; when he was young he would mostly be playing outside or studying with his mother. He took himself on fanciful adventures and over time created himself a sort of 'mind castle' that he stayed in more and more until his physical self did little more than laze about all day. When he was 'awake', he would draw and write, trying to explain and describe the pure wonder of what he was able to witness in his mind. His potential went wasted; he was too enthralled by his ability to create simply by just thinking of it. He preferred to create, though he would still learn, and absorbed information like a sponge; but no longer did he go outside for more than several minutes.

And then he was kicked out.

Powers: The power of imaaaaginaaation *shot*

Species: Human

Soulmate:

Soulmate mark:

Other: "Reality continues to ruin my life." Bill Watterson

It took me literally seven hours to find a quote that fit him help

AARGH WHY ARE ALL MY STEREOTYPES TAKEN IF MY CHARACTERS WERE THE SAME PERSON THEY'D LITERALLY BE SASHA

Help he's still his lazy bum self except more and I don't know how I'll play him or if I should just scrap his history and try again.

Sorry, forgot about that. In my defense I was mostly asleep when I wrote that, soo... Here's the edited version smile.gif

The sun and the king -

They are one

Working together

For the good of the kingdom.

Edited by polaristar

Sweet.

Do I edit it in, or would you just put it in, Ror? I'll go edit that in now, even if there's no reason to.

I'll stick it in on the ic forum. You can put it in if you want to. smile.gif

I even fixed it so it's sun like the first one and not son

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Sweet.

Do I edit it in, or would you just put it in, Ror? I'll go edit that in now, even if there's no reason to.

What will be Cyrus's mark, Mouse? It's up to you, it doesn't really matter to me.

Aroara I dun goofed, it's not "the son and the king" it's "the SUN and the king". I changed it in the original post, make sure it says that on her form when you change it.

Edited by polaristar

Pissst! Polar, she likes to be called Mouse or mousie not mya.

I call her dark mousie because Vick played phantom dark, and his catch phrase is called Dark mousie

We can start w/o DP if DP takes too long. She hasn't posted here in a while. It won't be too hard to catch up, I think.

Honestly I suggest just copy+pasting my form again bcause I changed it and added a location on her arm.

I think it would consist of like a logo similar to this one only without the words (and the same logo would be outside the bar) and underneath it would say like "C P" Or something. No hint as to what C P would mean. Just that.

A'course, there's the ever-present issue of how they'd actually meet. Like, do they have to touch to know, or just see each other, or actually focus on that one person instead of scanning the crowd?

I added the spots on mine too Polar and SL, triple C has hers on the upper left chest shoulder area inside the eye of her Dragon tattoo.

Max's is on the outside of his lower left calf.

I wouldn't know about this. Maybe some it's when they touch I would think when they see the other's marks ( for Autumn, the poem was one he wrote when he was 3). Nobody but his mother and him knows about that (it being written with very poor penmanship) and it's framed in her office at her work, to others it looks like chicken scratches on paper signed with a paw print stamp, but being it the first craft he did in preschool like any mother, she considers it a priceless work of art.

Oh, then it's not a feeling, it's an actual connection from the mark to the character. Shoot.

Can I move Chrys' one to her mid-lower right arm then? 'Cause I feel that it'd be easier to show there.

Well, that's just my thought, I wouldn't know what SL had in mind. Wait until they post before changing anything. Maybe when they have eye contact for more then five seconds? That way it couldn't be just a slight glance and "I found you!"

What do you want from this soiled? You decide this one.

I was thinking, any skin on skin contact.

Yan's should be on his wrist. Oh, btw, soulmate marks aren't affected by shapeshifting or illusions. Thought I'd just add that. They aren't affected by anything that acts on it directly. You can place an illusion over it so long as the illusion isn't applied directly to the skin. You can fool someone if the illusion is applied to their senses specifically, though, or if the illusion makes you completely invisible or smth. You can cover it physically, too. The only way they can be removed is if the entire limb its on is chopped off, too, or the skin there is removed.

Edited by SoiledLove

Skin on skin contact it is then!. Interesting! So max would have a mark on his leg as a wolf. It would be noticeable with his red brown legs instead of his striped body.

I was thinking Cyrus's could be on his left shoulderblade. Mya, your idea is fine for his mark, I have no objections to that. Usually he'd be unwilling to travel somewhere randomly tattooed on his back, but since he knows what they are he's willing to make an exception.

Autumn's mark would be on her upper right arm, the words kinda wrapped around the arm like a bracelet would be around a wrist, if you get what I'm saying. Aroara, would the mark be in his original writing? I'm assuming it would be. Just clarifying smile.gif

Alright, refresh my memory on what Cyrus's Mark was supposed to be and I'll get it up.

They have arm bracelets, I understand what you're saying. It would be like a upper arm band tattoo. No, it would be different then the original. The letters would look like this if that's ok. It looks messy, at first glance, but it's calligraphy. I imagine it would spiral down her arm.

Yeah, like that. Love the calligraphy, it's so pretty :3 Spiral is fine, it's pretty much what I had in mind anyway. Like it starts mid-upper arm and makes a wide spiral to end a little past her elbow.

Cyrus's is on his left shoulderblade, I said that the beginning of my last post but whatever tongue.gif

Edited by polaristar

Yeah I caught that bit, but the logo. So I can post the image along with the location onto his sheet. I'll update Autumn's unless you want to fix it on here and I can just repost it on the main rp.

I meant you could feel free to add it on - I left out the -ed on the end of "update" for a reason xd.png If you want me to add it I can, just let me know what you want me to do.

So are we going to wait for DP or just start whenever?

Edited by polaristar