AroaraAngelwolf

Two halves (Missing Piece OcC)

Rules:

1) Dc and forum rules apply (this should be well known)

2) SL and I are co-owners, please do not argue with us

3) One soulmate per person (unless exceptions for power/species are made)

4) Soulmate must be played by a different player

5) Any creature goes (if you make it up DESCRIBE it)

6) To add to the above rule, do not make creatures that are OP (like a god or something)

7) To show you have read and understood the rules, put a quote in 'Others' that your character would like or agree with

Sheet;

[B]Username:[/B]
[B]Name:[/B]
[B]Age:[/B]
[B]Gender:[/B] (and what they preferred to be referred to as to avoid confusion)
[B]Biological sex:[/B] (if applicable)
[B]Appearance:[/B]
[B]Personality:[/B]
[B]History:[/B]
[B]Powers:[/B] (Link powers to the superpowers wiki or to a page that can adequately describe it. If not, describe the powers. Include how they blend in with humans)
[B]Species:[/B] (^^ Same with species)
[B]Alternate appearances:[/B] (if any)
[B]Soulmate: [/B](Should be left blank until discussed in OoC)
[B]Soulmate mark:[/B] (Ditto)
[B]Other:[/B]

Soul paired:

Cyrus - Chrys

Maximus - Autumn

Avery-Jasmine

Unpaired:

Marie (f)

CCC (Circe Calypso) (f)

Booker (no gender)

In character here

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Sure, I haven't made my characters yet, I don't know about SL with theirs... but go ahead if you want to

Mine: in progress

Username: Aroara (just that please)

Name: Maximus Denarro

Biological sex: male

Appearance: Max 6'11" tall 125lbs of muscle mass, dark tan ,and sarcasm. His hair is black in parts but mostly silver always spiked or messy. He has sharp k9 teeth that shows when he smiles. A thick Scottish accent, living in the shabby district that housed them. He looks more like a Brazil-Italian then a Scotsman though. His clothes are run down and tattered, although he keeps a few decent pieces. One eye blue, the other a amber gold.

Personality: a sarcastic, smartass that likes to play with fire just to see what chaos it would bring, although this is his first initial reaction. Otherwise, after a few hours with him, he's like an M&M, hard and crunchy on the outside, but soft and gooey on the inside. He respects woman, elders and children, although he acts like his actions were not really a big deal.

History: He was literally left on the street in a box with a dog tag on a necklace that said his name, blood type, weight, with the species crossed out so it was illegible. A widow took him in and soon the whole apartment building was taking care of him. A elderly werewolf woman taught him about his kind and others, and as he got older, he took charge in protecting this area like a glorified guard dog. He's on his own and yet not, everyone knows him and let's him stay and eat or leave out food for him. He keeps the darker creatures out of this part of town and teaches the human kids other things to keep them out of human gangs and from breaking laws.

Powers: ((complete details on the link below) Super strength, Enhanced wellness, Animal Senses, Delayed aging, Enhanced Mobility, Natural Weapons,Combat Ability, Transformations, Durability, Endurance, and Stamina.

Species: Werewolf

Alternate appearances: Wolf

Soulmate: (Should be left blank until discussed in OoC)

Soulmate mark: (Ditto)

Other:"I may be a werewolf and Scottish, but despite what you may have read about both, we are not cads!"

Username: Aroara

Name: Circe Calypso Hundi (who N die) "triple C"

Biological sex: Girl

Appearance: CCC 5'5" fit, hot headed and dangerous. She has a crystal on a gold chain around her neck, the crystal is a dark purple color. She never takes this off. Armed with a gun, a dagger doused in holy water and with fire abilities, she is a force to be reckoned with. Long black hair streaked with candy red, normally in a ponytail, bun or braid. Dark violet eyes that seem to be weary and watchful.

Personality: one hell raising firecracker. She's normally quiet and seems shy and observant, but one thing can make her snapish, sarcastic, or furious. In other words, she's very extremely jumpy. Her nerves are shot and she's always watching her back. Don't call her cute or short, she hates that. And never scare her, you will end up with a bullet or a knife in your gut.

History: her mom is a respected scientist, and lives in a nice condo in the city center. She wanted her daughter to be strong and enrolled her in the best schools and in a couple of marshal arts schools. When older, she had weapon training and can handle anything from antique weapons to the new freeze gun used on criminals. She mastered her powers young and now is planning on joining the police force.

Powers: Under Fire on this page Cause first second and third degree burns, make sparks, ignite flammable things and incinerate objects.

Necromancer: here See and hear dead people, the dead can also see a necromancer. They can summon the dead and demons with rituals and ingredients but those are not required. Raise the dead.

Species: Necromancer, Exustio half demon

Alternate appearances: none

Other: " I don't really hate you, it's just that if you were on fire, I'd roast marshmallows"

My character... Just a little late.

Username: SoiledLove

Name: Sasha Sanders

Gender: Unsure, and doesn't really care, but is usually believed to be a guy, so he just goes with masculine pronouns. He just sort of rolls with it.

Biological sex: Female

Appearance: Sasha isn't the most feminine in appearance, but he doesn't mind being mistaken for a guy all the time. He's of average-ish height, around 5'6", and has hair that people often liken to platinum blonde seaweed (really messy) that only just reaches his shoulders and is close to falling in his eyes. His features are distinctly Caucasian, and he's pale enough to look unhealthy or sickly. His eyes are dark green and, if it weren't for how thin and sickly pale he was, he would be considered a cute in a pretty boy sort of way. He wears simple and unconstricting clothing: plain, baggy long sleeved shirts of different colors and loose jeans.

Personality: Sasha is highly intelligent, enough to be called a genius. However, he's also unmotivated and lazy as hell. He cares very little for other people unless he becomes attached to them. He's pretty apathetic, and believes most things to not be of a concern to him, such as Soulmates, gender and even his own identity. The only thing he really takes an interest in are mysteries, games and toys, technology, and people who are hard to figure out. Sasha is also good at acting, though he usually doesn't believe it to be worth his time and ends up being insufferably blunt half the time.

History: Sasha's parents are scientists who don't really understand the concept of "being parental and adoring". Sasha didn't mind too much because the two gave him space and freedom and enough money to buy whatever. They tried to be loving and Sasha does care about them, but as Sasha grew up, he found himself distinctly different from all the other children. Rest to be RP'd.

Powers: N/A

Species: Just Human

Alternate appearances: N/A

Soulmate:

Soulmate mark:

Other: "People are dying? That's boring, they're always dying. Tell me something I don't know."

Okay, so perhaps this character isn't very good for a soulmate RP... But oh well. It'll be interesting to see how the supernatural deal with him. He'll be trying to figure them out.

Edited by SoiledLove

I'm working on my character now:

Username: DP

Name: Jasmine

Biological sex: female

Appearance: Jasmine - her main appearance (linked picture) is about 5'3" tall with black and silver striped hair and silver eyes. about average body type with armor but she only wears it if needed. clothes she wears other times are in the ever changing appearances that she does day after day to disguise herself.

Personality: shy, quiet most of the time and doesn't talk unless she's either having a conversation with someone or if someone greets her, can be nice to anyone that could be a potential friend, weary around people she suspects to be another dark elf because of her past, and is otherwise mostly mysterious.

History: doesn't talk about it much but basically when she was younger, her family was banished from their clan for being suspected of helping the humans (her clan didn't really like their members to fraternize with and be nice to humans) build a city hall since her dad was a good architect. her parents then died of an unknown disease that they suddenly got and she's been on her own ever since.

Powers: Changer. same kind of ability as Mystique in the X-Men movies/comics/cartoon except she doesn't have blue skin.

Species: dark elf

Alternate appearances: constantly changes her appearance, she can't decide which one she likes the most, to blend in with the humans.

Other: "Would I like a new friend? Of course. Who wouldn't like one?"

all I could think of for a form but will edit if needed.

Edited by Dragonpelt

hOI!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!!!

Username: MyaMouse

Name: Chrysanthemum "Chrys" Pearl

Biological sex: Fem

Appearance: Chrys is a small woman, about 4'11", with wavy platinum blonde hair that falls to the middle of her back and a pale-skinned round face that is normally adorned by a impish (HA) grin. She has heterochromatic eyes, half purple and half green, that are full of humor and oddly pleasing to look at. She is equipped with a small knife, with a silver blade and three small amethysts embedded in the handle, that she tucks into her boot and wears a necklace made of silver that has an amethyst set in it's pendant. Her signature outfit is a dark blue jacket, a blue and black headscarf, a white t-shirt, grey jeans, and black boots that go up to the middle of her calf.

Personality: Chrys is a jovial woman, loving pranks, bad puns that would make someone else cringe, and just plain random nonsense. She's loud and excitable and goofy, but deep down she worries about literally everything she does and feels she's incompetent to do anything, due to her neglective and abusive mother. She attempts to cover up her worries with humor, and so far it's working. She can be a bit of a smartass at times, but rarely is pushed to the point of actual anger due to the patience she was forced to have as a child.

History: I hate this part...

When Chrys was young, it was just her and her mother. Chrys' dad had left when her mom announced that she was pregnant. Thus, Chrys' mom treated Chrys like she was the bane of her mother's existence. She gave Chrys meager amounts food and clothes, and the only attention the child got was her mother using Chrys' magic or using Chrys as a pack animal, and being smacked when she didn't listen. That was about it. This went on until Chrys was twelve and ran away (or more accurately, flew away, since she turned into the first bird she saw and left). Since then she's been living on her own, working both as a stand-up comedian and at a popular cafe as a waitress.

Powers: She can turn into birds, and can control the winds that listen to her. Most winds only work for themselves, though, so she has a hard time using those powers. She definitely can't fly with the winds (very well).

Species: Chrys is an Imp. They have pale skin, normally similar to humans', though some have ash-grey or snow-white skin tones. Their ears taper off to a dull point that is easy to hide, and normally stand at about 5 feet tall. Their hair is a variety of colors, from blonde to sky blue to shades humans don't even have names for. They have an affinity for magics, elemental specifically but can also be trained in a variety of other magical subjects.

Alternate appearances: She can turn into birds. Though she can turn into any kind, she prefers cockatiels and yellow warblers.

Soulmate: Cyrus

Soulmate mark: A poem on her upper right arm reads:

The Sun and King-

They are one

Working together

For the good of the kingdom.

Other: She's left-handed because this is important information definitely

I don't know any good quotes...

"I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, and that enables you to laugh at life's realities." ~Dr. Seuss

I've got a picture if you have a hard time imagining her.

Edited by MyaMouse

Username: SoiledLove

Name: Yan Hu (狐 燕 Literally, Swallow Fox)

Biological sex: Doesn't have one. But almost always Male when in human form

Appearance: Original Form, height on all fours: 1.5m/5'

Personality: Like most fox spirits, Yan is very mischievous, but unlike most fox spirits, Yan does not like being in a feminine human form. Most fox spirits favor being female over being male, due to the things feminists is associated with. Plus, humans are pretty ignorant and easy to trick by a pretty lady. Yan is the odd one out. He's independent and curious and very mischievous. Rest to be RP'd

History: to be RP'd

Powers: Everything you'd expect from a kitsune, like enhanced strength, regeneration and the such (rather straight forward). Most notable:

-Illusion Manipulation - not nearly powerful enough to induce death, but can fool all five senses... to an extent. Might miss some aspects.

-Shapeshifting - Can shapeshift into anything of a similar mass, but retains notable details, such as color or a scar. Does not take energy to maintain, but takes enery to shift. However, kitsunes generally stick with forms they are comfortable in. They can manifest their tails and ears in any form.

-Fox Fire - Like normal fire, but harder to put out and can burn through more. He cannot manipulate normal fire.

Species: Fox Spirits/Nine tailed Foxes are, as suggested by their name, spirits that appear in the form of nine tailed foxes. Since they are spirits, they technically have no biological basis and, as such, no sex. However, as masterful shapeshifters, they can take on human forms without fail, which grants them a biological sex, usually for mischief or seduction. The recent years have dulled their powers and shorted their growth period. Yan's family decends from Chinese fox spirits.

Alternate appearances: Default Half-Human Form (His eyes and hair are black in human form and he loses the ears and tails) Height: 1.8 m

Soulmate:

Soulmate mark:

Other: "Life is made to be fun! So get up, get a bucket of paint, and start pranking!"

Btw, for shapeshifters and others whom can shapeshift, during the RP make sure you detail what they look like when they shapeshift and whatnot. Or, give them a human form that they usually take on, since they will be spending most of their time as a human. Same with illusionists. Feel free to make up a quote if you want to.

Both are accepted.

Edited by SoiledLove

Whoo, I'll throw them all up on the iC form. But Soulmates? Anyone want to wait a bit or Deeside now?

Oh and SL that fox human pick is in another rp I'm in. His name is ashen. Might get confused between the two when going from monsters 1x1 with seacat to here. Just fyi...

WAIT FOR ME I'M GOING TO POST A FORM SOON. Give me an hour or so and I'll be on my laptop to post. Thank you! smile.gif

Okay, thanks. Here it is biggrin.gif Hope it's alright, but figured it would be.

Username: polaristar

Name: King Cyrus of the Northern Wood (don't use the whole thing, lol. It's mostly just formal)

Appearance: Deep brown hair that falls a little past his ears, with icy blue eyes that radiate authority. He is six foot three inches, and well muscled from consistent training and fighting. His normal garb consists of the normal green and brown armor used to blend with the forest, as well as a shimmering, deep green cape which marks his authority as king, though he will ditch the cape when fighting. His ears round up into an obvious point, and when going out into the human world, he will usually wear jeans, converses, and a green or blue button up shirt with the sleeves rolled partway up his arms.

Personality: Cyrus tends to be rather cold and indifferent towards people in general as a result of being king, therefor being forced to take a neutral stance when it came to serious matters. He is serious though can be joking on occasion.

History: Cyrus was born over a thousand years ago under the rule of his father, a great king who was greatly in touch with his people. Five hundred years after his birth, the elven fortress was accidently discovered by humans and thousands were slaughtered out of fear, including Cyrus's father. Cyrus was badly wounded during the battle, scars and burns littering much of his body, including his face, but covered constantly with illusion magic. He became increasingly hostile towards humans, ordering the elves that were proficient in illusion magic to hide the forest from all sight. On the rare occasion that an elf does venture out, they rarely go alone. Cyrus hasn't left his kingdom in over one hundred years, though he sends scouts out every few years to see how the world had changed. Like all male elves (and the female elves who choose to do so), he was trained since a young age to be an expert in both sword fighting and archery.

Powers: King Cyrus is proficient in both nature and healing magic, with his healing magic being superior to his nature magic, but his true expertise is illusion magic, which is how he constantly hides his scarred appearance. His magic goes far past just small tricks, however, and is useful in fights to cast an appearance of himself across the battlefield and attack from behind, among other things. He also helps in the casting of the illusion magic that shields the forest, which is so far isolated that humans rarely stumble upon it. Those who are found in the elven forest are killed and taken some distance away, their deaths staged to look like animal attacks as to not raise suspicion.

Species: Elves - immortal creatures that have powerful healing and nature magic, along with illusion magic used to hide their kind's kingdom from humans. Distantly related to pixies, fairies, and imps.

Alternate Appearance:There are his multiple scars and burns that cover his body which are covered by illusions he casts. So technically, his alternate appearance is really the one all see every day.

Soulmate:

Soulmate mark:

Other: "I'm so old now. I used to have so much mercy. You get one warning. That was it." -The Doctor

Edited by polaristar

Can we decide soul mates now and can Cyrus be Jasmine's (if that's okay polar)? If you had someone else in mind for him polar, never mind but just I'd ask anyway...unsure.gif

Edited by Dragonpelt

Wait, wait, so only you two mods can have multiple characters or can everyone?

I think Sasha and Chrys could be platonic soulmates but whatever

The one Soulmate rule means you can't play a person AND their Soulmate. Multiple characters (SL should we limit to three?) Are allowed just as long as you have someone else with their Soulmate.

Jasmine would work fine, I think. I was torn between her and Chrys, but it's whatever works. The only objection I have is since we already have a romanceish RP going I would love to work with different people, but that's just my thinking. I was leaning towards Chrys but it's really up to Mya.

I just did, Aroara. Give me a second to edit Cyrus's form, he should be older than what I have him as.

Update: Only his age has been edited, the rest has remained the same.

Edited by polaristar

Dang, now we have an odd number of characters. But since Mya is making one...

We really need more humans. I was wondering what would happen if I paired Sasha with someone who hates humans. But those pairs work, too. Now we gotta figure out soulmate marks.

Yeah, limit can be three chars per person.

A blue flame for yan on Circe, she's also called Leo sometimes. A triple Knappa letter for Yan (kappa standing for C or K in ancient Greece))

Or his name in the Chinese letters in the eye of her Dragon tattoo. (That she got around it)

Jasmine would work fine, I think. I was torn between her and Chrys, but it's whatever works. The only objects I have is since we already have a romanceish RP going I kove to work with different people, but that's just my think. I was leaning towards Chrys but it's really up to Mya.

I just did, Aroara. Give me a second to edit Cyrus's form, he should be older than what I have him as.

Update: Only his age has been edited, the rest has remained the same.

?

Romantic or platonic because I'm confused as to what you're talkinng about.

Male human it is then!

I think yeah, Yan's Chinese name should work and I like the thought of the triple knappa

Kappa sorry. Triple kappa. Should we set it up at the sheets then?

And will it be a romantic relationship or a friend ship or something?

I'm adding a paired and not paired list I'm the first post of this forum. Let me know who's with who