AroaraAngelwolf

Two halves (Missing Piece OcC)

I don't mind waiting for one if I need to.

@/to everyone: please, in the future, don't assume that just because I'm not responding in here it's because I left the thread or whatever. my life is just really busy outside of DCF and off the computer right now and I sometimes don't always get on during the week because of that and most likely will respond on the weekend instead if I'm not helping in the yard, helping clean the house, or hanging out with friends or cousins. if there's a timeframe that you need an answer from me by, let me know via pm and I'll reply but if you're waiting for me to post in here when I'm unaware that I need to reply right away, expect a late response from me in this thread. if you send me a pm put in the subject put Missing Piece and in the body of it put something like, "hey. are you still planning on your character being so and so's soul mate in Missing Piece? if not, so and so and I would like to have our characters be soul mates if that's okay with you" or something similar and that'll get my attention.

Edited by Dragonpelt

I should have stopped them, sorry about that. I know your schedule. I'll be posting in a moment. But I never thought you left the rp. I get busy too. Next time this occurs, I'll pm you.

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

it's fine and the second paragraph was directed at mostly everyone in the thread and not just a specific person so everyone knows. that will be good and I do get email notifications about posts here on DCF but it's hard to follow when there's a lot of posts to muffle through.

Anyone notice those little question mark boxes popping up? Do there's a few on your signature. I wonder what happened to cause that. But that's off task.

Hopefully I got where everyone was in the tea parlor. Is sasha looking at max SL?

I'llhave to check into that later re: signature.

I think so and I think Max was looking at Cyrus.

Autumn is the one in the tea parlor, DP. Cyrus is wandering the street with his guard somewhere. Sorry about the misunderstanding, DP. I knew you hadn't left.

oops sorry. I meant I think Sasha was looking at Cyrus, thinking that Cyrus was there but I guess he was looking at Max. it's fine polar smile.gif. I'll post in Missing Piece now but I was also waiting for someone else to post first before I did so that it didn't look like we were machine gunning.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Max and autumn (polar) are set up together, Cyrus and I believe your girl are too. I edited the sheets to where and what their marks are. The rp started.

Cyrus is in the city looking for a public place.

Pudding joined, one of their characters is with sasha. And pud made another human

Jasmine, Sasha, Autumn are at a place called Scott's Isle tea parlor, run by Max's mother and he works there, the other side of the building, back to back with the parlor is a bar run by a Irishman. (It wouldn't be the place she would preform at, logo is different)

Kitune just pulled a prank by dropping flour on some fat cats (rich people) in the rain ccc thought he was a ghost before running up and hugging him thinking the Fox was adorable.

Anything I missed?

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Well, Sasha's being creepy and staring at everyone, but yeah, Max specifically.

I think Marie and Avery are both Soulmateless rn, DP.

So, what should we have Sasha/Booker's marks be like?

okay and I guess if it's okay with mouse, Jasmine and Avery can be soul mates. if not, I still wouldn't mind waiting. I would still like help for what the mark can be, though...unsure.gif

Edited by Dragonpelt

I'm trying to think of a riddle but all I can come up with is the Itsy Bitsy Spider.

I'm trying to think of a significant thing to say but all I can get off of Booker is something along the lines of "I'll warn you in advance, but I'm not in the habit of making friends." Maybe his should be a chess piece instead since his first lines are probably going to be pretty rude.

This was the brainstorming I had for Booker/Sasha's marks on my end. I wasn't really sure but I like the idea of them being related somehow. Not necessary in the same format but maybe something along the lines of a quote and a corresponding image (Like an invitation to play chess and a chess piece). If not, we could always just have Booker's rude words on Sasha as a mark. Because why not?

@DP Fine with me! Avery's still a lazy ass, though, so I don't know how it'll work out with him. Also, romantic or platonic? (I seriously don't know how familial will work does the magic instantly make them siblings or what)

And I don't know what their mark would be.

Edit: Omg I can't not imagine Marie looking like Belle from Beauty and the Beast that's all I can see her looking like.

Edited by MyaMouse

Hello! This looks interesting and I'd quite like to join. :3

Here's a sheet for me to work on and edit at and things.

Username:

Name:

Gender: (and what they preferred to be referred to as to avoid confusion)

Biological sex: (if applicable)

Appearance:

Personality:

History:

Powers: (Link powers to the superpowers wiki or to a page that can adequately describe it. If not, describe the powers. Include how they blend in with humans)

Species: (^^ Same with species)

Alternate appearances: (if any)

Soulmate: (Should be left blank until discussed in OoC)

Soulmate mark: (Ditto)

Other:

But before I start, I have a question; what are the Otherworldly creatures? I want to be one, but what are their limits? General forms? General powers? Can I be a shapeshifting dragon who just disguises as a human, or would being a winged humanoid with glowing eyes be more appropriate?

@ mouse: okay and romantic. I don't know what platonic is and I don't think her power could make them be siblings. maybe he can be looking out his window and have his imagination make him be elsewhere since it's raining when Jasmine unknowingly passes by his window. she then changes her appearance when she thinks no one is looking and he thinks that his imagination did it at first but since both his interest and curiosity are piqued, he goes out to follow her and she changes it again to her actual form when he's not imagining anything which surprises him. then I guess he can go up to her door, knock on it, and they get to talking and maybe when the time is right (whenever that will be) the mark can either be each other's faces (which I guess when I think about it now seems a bit creepy), except her face will be the one of her true identity, or a rainbow on both of their right arms. just thought of that while I was trying to wake up this morning and hope it makes some sense. I tried not to put fragments or run-on sentences in the above paragraph.

@ Zeditha: glad that you're thinking of joining and that we'll get another player for the rp smile.gif

Edited by Dragonpelt

Platonic means friendship, at least for this RP. And familial would be like siblings in all but blood, that kind of thing. Or a pseudo parent.

It doesn't matter if it's rude. Rude is in their characters. I totally think Booker's mark should be something like, "You look more intelligent than the brainless apes that usually frequent, play chess with me." Dream Catcher sounds cool... Btw, is Sasha and Booker Romantic, platonic or familial?

oh okay. got it.

also mouse, if the ideas I came for them to meet and what their marks can be don't make sense or you don't like them feel free to come up with something better and we'll go from there. just thought I would try to come up with something and share it.

@ polar: maybe we can have Cyrus and Jasmine know each other in some way. like not friends but they've seen each other before and have heard from other people about the other. up to you but I just thought of that kind of relationship for them this morning.

Edited by Dragonpelt

I like that for Booker'sand I really like the Dreamcatcher for Sasha. As for their relationship I was thinking mostly platonic but occasionally romantic as well would be good. Booker isn't the sort of person who would enjoy a pure romantic relationship and family isn't his thing. He'd probably struggle to just remain civil at first before eventually getting more comfortable with the idea of socilaizing with someone else.

But before I start, I have a question; what are the Otherworldly creatures? I want to be one, but what are their limits? General forms? General powers? Can I be a shapeshifting dragon who just disguises as a human, or would being a winged humanoid with glowing eyes be more appropriate?

Otherworldly is a term I got from my favorite book series, it's just another way of saying supernatural or not human. For half demons, I'd like it if people use the powers on Circe Calypso's link in her powers, it brings you to a wiki page for Kelly Armstrong's woman of the otherworld, book series. It lists type of supernatural and powers. She did lots of deep digging for her books, so I guess it could be a good use for parameters (and a general superpower wiki would be fine too)

I guess you can be one, but in a very large city, supernaturals have evolved to blend in, so instead of being a gigantic beast that knights fought, it could be a smaller Dragon (about the size of a human or such) making it easier for them to be in their Dragon form and not get caught. But it would still have abilities of a dragon. Dragons have been known to use magic, so they can transform human.

So, yes you can play a shape shifting Dragon.

Ok, Marks? What have you guys decided I'm a little lost on that bit

Booker's mark is "You look more intelligent than the brainless apes that usually frequent, play chess with me."

And Sasha'a mark is a Dreamcatcher