AroaraAngelwolf

Two halves (Missing Piece OcC)

We didn't discuss locations yet so I guess that will just be said in the RP.

That's true, I didn’t think of that. Ah, well. The poem is cool.

@ polar: maybe we can have Cyrus and Jasmine know each other in some way. like not friends but they've seen each other before and have heard from other people about the other. up to you but I just thought of that kind of relationship for them this morning.

Sorry, I didn't see that. I really like that idea though - it makes a lot of sense, since she's an elf and he's an Elven king it would only be logical for that to happen. I like it wink.gif

it's okay smile.gif. oh good and she is an elf but of the dark variety so different clans but yes happy.gif

oh okay. got it.

also mouse, if the ideas I came for them to meet and what their marks can be don't make sense or you don't like them feel free to come up with something better and we'll go from there. just thought I would try to come up with something and share it.

@ polar: maybe we can have Cyrus and Jasmine know each other in some way. like not friends but they've seen each other before and have heard from other people about the other. up to you but I just thought of that kind of relationship for them this morning.

I like the meeting thing, but I don't like the marks idea much. If someone could help with a poem? Or something else, I don't know. When I get home I'll post for Chrys. And I think the name of the bar would be like Dots' Bar and Grill or something, Polar.

okay and I was just trying to come up with something for marks to help out. he's not an artist, I don't think, he just has an active imagination. I looked at his form and it doesn't say he is one but I can be wrong. that's why I also suggested a rainbow but I don't think that part of my idea for marks was seen.

No, he does draw when he's not daydreaming, just not much anymore because he's poor and has to pay as much money as he makes for food and a little house. And I saw it, I just didn't get why it'd be a rainbow? Also, a brush and painter's pallet are kind of my insignia ^^' And a jasmine flower works. He might not know it'd be a jasmine flower exactly, though. He's smart, just not with plants tongue.gif

How about: "Imagination is everything, it is a preview of life's coming attractions" a quote from Albert Einstein. I think that would fit Avery that can be his mark for Jasmine?

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

That sounds good then, if you're okay with it DP: a Jasmine flower for Avery's mark and the quote in Arorara's post for Jas? Avery's mark will be on the back of his right hand.

Edit: What time is everyone thinking it currently? I'm imagining it around 11am-12pm-ish but if it's not I might need to change what little of a post I have.

Edited by MyaMouse

it's from a SpongeBob episode where he and Patrick are playing with a box and letting their imagination run wild and Squidward hears sounds coming from it and asks how they're doing that. SpongeBob answers with "Imaaaaaagination" and spreads out his hands as he says it and a rainbow appears.

those marks sound good and the quote I guess can be on the back of her left hand.

@ mouse: set up a post for you to have Avery see Jasmine change her appearance so that we can have them meet.

Edited by Dragonpelt

It seems like most people are in the coffee shop. Should I have Booker head in there too? I don't want it to seem too crowded in that area.

Hmm, I don't know. It does seem crowded and mousie still hasn't posted yet either.

Sl? The city can have parks and little forested areas within it correct? One of those parks can have a covered space for chess players. Sasha and Booker can meet there.

Sure, though Sasha has a chessboard with him. They can go there or the cafe

It's entirely up to you. Booker is just kind of outside at the moment so he could easily go to the park or into the cafe. I was just concerned it was getting crowded in there but it's entirely up to you.

it's from a SpongeBob episode where he and Patrick are playing with a box and letting their imagination run wild and Squidward hears sounds coming from it and asks how they're doing that. SpongeBob answers with "Imaaaaaagination" and spreads out his hands as he says it and a rainbow appears.

those marks sound good and the quote I guess can be on the back of her left hand.

@ mouse: set up a post for you to have Avery see Jasmine change her appearance so that we can have them meet.

Ah, I see. That actually sounds a bit familiar... Hmn.

Avery's in his little house and Chrys is at the bar drinking lemonade 'cause she's a weirdo.

How will Avery see her if she's at the coffee shop? Won't she have to be walking around his home?

Making a post now, give me about half an hour

Edited by MyaMouse

(Hng, doublepost.)

Agh, so much words. I didn't mean to put a snip of the Puppeteer in there, but it started coming so I wrote it and it stuck. B'sides, what better to write about than something I'm currently trying to write?

ok! So I think I have some info smile.gif I'll get to work on this sheet!

Username: Zeditha

Name: Zeditha

Biological sex: Still female

Appearance: Zeditha is a dragon; in her natural form, her body is around the size of a fox. She's quadrupedal, preferring to use all four feet unless she's flying. Her wings stretch out two-thirds of her body length each way, and a thin, unadorned tail curls almost the same distance away behind her. Her scales are dark purple, with wisps of black and blue, and small spots of maroon. Her eyes are emerald green, and glow just slightly. She has small, scaly ears that move like a cat's.

Personality:

History:

Powers: (Link powers to the superpowers wiki or to a page that can adequately describe it. If not, describe the powers. Include how they blend in with humans)

Species: (^^ Same with species)

Alternate appearances: (if any)

Soulmate: (Should be left blank until discussed in OoC)

Soulmate mark: (Ditto)

Other:

I must leave this to edit at. I'll have it finished as soon as I can!

I put a post of her leaving the shop to head to her house and polar had Cyrus follow her to her house to talk to her so I don't know if you had him see both. I haven't read your post yet but will soon.

she already walked past where I thought his room would be but instead of you having to edit your post, I'll have her do that again after Cyrus leaves her house. also in the last paragraph of your post when it starts with "Liam", did you mean Avery instead?

in regards to the quote that's her mark I decided last night, after rethinking about its location, that maybe it can be wrapped around her left wrist in a spiral shape like that type of bracelet instead of it being on the back of her left hand.

Edited by Dragonpelt

No. I said, he became nothing. He was no longer there, he became narrator for a short time and told his own story (basically it's a story in a story, Liam is a whole separate character from Avery, Liam's from one of my own stories. Avery's basically based on me, so he's imagining a story I imagine all the time). No, he likes to imagine because it's not him, it's someone else. He's boring, he doesn't like self-inserts.

Yeah, I figured. S'okay. It's not like she'll walk down an alley to her house only once?

oh okay. I was just confused but now I understand.

okay and yeah. I'll have her go back out and walk by his window to look like she was looking for something and then head back to her house. do you like my updated idea for her mark?