octopi

Pi's draws (EEL TIME)

user posted image

Holy heck SAI is so fun to work with

Does anyone have requests I'm having such a good time

If you want a request, how about drawing an 'alola form marowak'? You seem to be familiar with pokemon.

If you don't want sun and moon spoilers just ignore this then hehe

user posted image

Holy heck SAI is so fun to work with

Does anyone have requests I'm having such a good time

I'm both terrified of and in love with this piece. =p

As for a request - a triceratops with a sock dangling off each of its horns (portrait or fully body cool)? =p

I'm both terrified of and in love with this piece. =p

As for a request - a triceratops with a sock dangling off each of its horns (portrait or fully body cool)? =p

Noo don't be afraid of starfish guy, he tries his best D:

Here are some Fun Starfish Facts:

- they have an eyespot on the end of each arm

- most eat by crawling over their food and inverting their stomach onto it, digesting it externally

- some species can asexually reproduce by shedding an arm; the old starfish grows a new one and the arm survives on stored nutrients until it grows a mouth and becomes a second starfish

- despite being horrifying abominations of nature, they are more closely related to us than their fellow invertebrates

And I'll work on the sock dino soon.

user posted image

Also I joined art fight and people there have cute characters

your art is so cute and your lines are so clean what is this witchcraft

have fun with art fight !! i considered joining but i draw like every once in a blue moon so. let us know how it goes!

ermahgerd it's so cute and happy =D

>_>

<_<

Can I use it as an avvie on another site? Full credits to you. o3o

Also, I really enjoyed your starfish facts. None of them make the chest!mouth less terrifying, though. =p

Also, also, anything with a witch's hat is a win! *pets the happy little character*

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

ermahgerd it's so cute and happy =D

>_>

<_<

Can I use it as an avvie on another site? Full credits to you. o3o

Also, I really enjoyed your starfish facts. None of them make the chest!mouth less terrifying, though. =p

Also, also, anything with a witch's hat is a win! *pets the happy little character*

Ah sure, go ahead! Cropping or recolouring or anything is cool, thanks for taking an interest in my art =0

Starfish are very terrifying, but they are also profoundly silly, who invented these squishy balls of feet

user posted image

This is Blank, Blank is a strange indeterminate mask monster, Blank enjoys tea despite being completely unable to ingest it

user posted image

And I drew someone else's character too

You know, for a minute I thought Blank was based on the Mask of Truth, but then I looked up the Mask of Truth.

It's kinda similar, but not by much: user posted image

The art itself is amazing, though; keep up the good work!

/hides back in the hole

user posted image

I've never seen that mask before, actually. I was just going for the unexpected eye placement thing. Thanks though.

And forgot to post this colour ref of vampire squid guy:

user posted image

Ah sure, go ahead! Cropping or recolouring or anything is cool, thanks for taking an interest in my art =0

Aaaah, thank you, thank you, thank you! I might re-color the socks, but that'd be about it. <3

You know, for a minute I thought Blank was based on the Mask of Truth, but then I looked up the Mask of Truth.

Hah. x3 That's pretty neat. I was actually gonna comment and say I wouldn't be surprised if I saw Blank in an episode of Steven Universe.

And forgot to post this colour ref of vampire squid guy:

+1 to the poor little shy guysquidmaid anything based off the squid is win

~

I really like how casually your wonderful art comes off as, Pi. It's just fun to look at. o3o

Thank you ;o; I actually worry a lot about my lines looking forced or messy so it's good to know other people don't feel that way.

Vampire squid facts:

- they're not actually squid, they belong to a different order of cephalopods in which they are the sole living species, and they're more closely related to octopuses

- when threatened, they invert their tentacle cape over their body and flash the lights at the end of their tentacles; this shows off the spikes on the underside of the cape and draws attention away from their head, but also looks profoundly silly to humans

- they can also shoot bioluminescent slime at predators

- all cephalopods are objectively beautiful and perfect and you can hit me up for a two-hour seminar of Squishy Mollusk Information

Anyway, back on topic:

user posted image

Another cat for art fight

user posted image

And I found an old paper fashion kit thing I have. It's surprisingly relaxing, although these stencils were definitely not meant for magical girl fashion.

*resurfaces* I live once again

I've moved into my dorm! There was no internet for like 4 days, so I used up all of my phone data and then died. It wasn't very fun. At least I still drew some things.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Nice, clean, and pretty art!

Is it just me, or does that mage/alchemist duo seem inspired by Meowstic?

I also have a request. Could you draw your take on a penguin winged human? I feel like it would be interesting with your art ideas/style.

Yes they are, good eye. They started as gijinkas but I think I've deviated too far from that original intention to call them that anymore.

user posted image

Stubby lil penguin flippers

Aww, penguin flippers are so cute. I shall rest satisfied now that I have seen a swimming penguin-winged human.