octopi

Pi's draws (EEL TIME)

Sure, although I'm a bit busy with school lately so it may take me a while.

The reference is kind of ambiguous; is it just a guy in robes and a helmet with antlers? What about shoes/pants/skin? What pose?

Guy in robes and a helmet with antlers. I imagine he has shoes similar to these, beige pants and a light brown skin tone. He'd be standing with confidence.

Not sure I'm liking your attitude, buddy. You haven't talked to me in, like, a year, and you just come into my art thread demanding the highest effort level of art I offer without so much as a thank you? I'm not your art slave, man.

That's a bit clearer, I suppose; I'll probably get around to it sometime this weekend.

...oh man. I didn't mean to have any sort of attitude whatsoever >.< I really am sorry if I had that sort of tone. Thank you very much for taking the request! Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

what's up guys it is once again art dump time

user posted image

This is SO BEAUTIFUL AND BRIGHT :swoon:

If you are accepting requests, I would love a female waterhorse all curled up and snoozing. Drool and ZzZ thought bubbles are totally acceptable xd.png Thank you!

@esko: i tried

Tried to throw some shading on there, and wow, I really, really don't know how to shade. At least it was a learning experience, I guess?

@Pryanka and Sock: ahh thank you, but it's not my character. Here's a profile. I do really enjoy drawing tentacles, though.

I'll get on that waterhorse request soon, but I have a few other things to take care of this weekend.

@esko: i tried

I love it! I especially like the little hands. The hands are so cute x3

A++, thank you very much ^.^

Mini artdump:

spider friend

cuttlebuddies??? me @ myself: lay off on the weird adoptables

who dis

I haven't been doing much art lately because school. But did you know that in Canada, all of our thankfulness is worn away by the frigid winds and replaced with cold hatred by the time November rolls around, and therefore Canadian Thanksgiving is next week and I get 3 days off? If y'all have requests, now is a good time.

Is that last one a Fakemon? It looks pretty nice! I like your style, it looks pretty nice! Much better than my humans... I can't see the second pic, can you describe it? (The lines are too light. ^^; ) The spider person's face reminds me of a Joltik.

Also yay Canada! My family is Canadian, and I'm the only US citizen thanks to birthright citizwnship. Family decided they wanted to move to the US 5 years ago. I, for one, would rather be in Canada mow. (Let's just say US prez candidates '16...)

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

Oh, no, not that one. They're a knucker, which is basically an oddly specific water dragon that lives in a tiny pond and eats people. Speaking of fakemon, though, have I linked Syldew in this thread yet? I don't think so.

Cuttlebuddies are difficult to describe using common human vocabulary. They're... tiny bean-shaped cartoon cuttlefish? I don't know, I'll probably do more with them later, which means drawing them digitally which will hopefully be way more visible.

user posted image

snooze snooze

Oh...

oh my god this is so beyond adorable <3

I just want to confirm - can I please use this on the Dragonriders of Pern Lineage thread? I'll credit & link back to your art thread, because your drawing and coloring style is gorgeous and so vibrant smile.gif

If you'd like another request while you're huddled up with lots of noms for Canadian thanksgiving -

I'd love a cute little picture of one of the following dragons (whichever one seems to inspire you the most)

Bronze Tinsel

Brown Copper

Almerald or Gold-Horned Tangar

^ They're dragons from the other categories in my lineage. I'd love to have little arts for each category eventually. And if you've got a wishlist somewhere, I'd love to try to breed you something for your time too smile.gif

Sure, go ahead. I really need to update the first post with permissions or something...

I don't have a wishlist because I'm honestly not even that into DC anymore :'D But it's cool, I'll see what I can do.

user posted image

Cuttlebuddy coloring page?? (I'm probably going to color them in later)

Seriously, so gorgeous <3

I'm so glad you haven't given up sharing your art here even if DC is starting to bore you

user posted image

Aah! Your art's so cute as always, Pi! And this little friendly squishy thing reminds me of a quick sketch I'd love if you have the time.

Whenever you get a chance, could you sketch a semi-transparent badger with its skeleton a little visible like in the drawing above? It's how I imagine one of my favorite FR familiars (Somber Spirit), so if you do end up having an extra second for this, could you make it purple?

I know you're busy, so no worries if you can't do it.

user posted image

Big green noodle

Oh my gosh I'm in love with this adorable thing!

I have been watching, just not posting xd.png

I was wondering, can you do a little pigmy for me in a little pile of orange things? (It can be one or two items, or simply being tangled in Orange string?)

If not, a little cutie pygmy Dragon with big eyes (like those toys with the puppy dog eyes?) If it is possible xd.png

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Oh boy, request time. I'll try to get to them between personal stuff and homework.

@Meg: Ah yes, FR, another adoptables game I've abandoned out of laziness. Are you asking for, like, a badger version of that familiar?

@Aroara: Hedging your bets with two artists, eh? I'll see what I can do. Just any old orange objects?

And here's some progress shots of the thing I'm working on: [1] [2]

Yes, that's basically it. And the thing you are working on looks great!