octopi

Pi's draws (EEL TIME)

that post is god

oh man though pi your art is super cute!!! your humanoids are rly nice dang ; o ;

omfg

thank u mage, for thinking of me, in this dark time, but alas, i have, no ocs,

[ trips ] [ opens coat ] [ thousands of ocs come tumbling from the endless abyss within ] [ save them ] [ there is no food or water ]

Why would they stop. Your drawings are too cute for them to stay away.

I'm still not over those cute dorks. The middle one has the smallest smile I've seen.

Oh dear it appears I have doomed myself with my own art. Goodbye world, I say melodramatically as I melt gruesomely into a pile of slush. I have been defeated.

user posted image

smol

w-why would you do this

I thought the mystery hoods were cute and oh no you spring this at us

*sweeps pi into a bucket* survive

This is illegal. You're going to jail for making adorable art and you're not coming out.

On a related note the feet are so smol. Two too smol feet.

Edited by Doctortear

@ the people who keep viewing this thread but never comment: you're kind of weirding me out here, I hope y'all actually like what I'm putting out here and you're not just waiting for an occasion to steal my soul or something

Anyway

Concepts for a witch-and-familiar themed 'mon game! You are a small witch, do quests/beat up monsters/throw things in your cauldron to get ingredients to summon spirits from another world to serve as your familiars. Probably less combat-focused than Pokemon and you get a bunch of spells that you can cast yourself without relying on familiars, so you could probably summon nothing but Strange Cats and still beat the game. Just cover yourself in Strange Cats. Walk into town with a small army of Strange Cats. All is Strange Cats.

(Disclaimer: this game will never happen because I hate programming)

i think i am one of those people. Sorry biggrin.gif

I really do like your art and your style is awesome too. Too bad you won't make a game.

Edited by Dragnilu

I am also one of the people who look at this thread without commenting xd.png YOUR ART IS TOO CUTE NOT TOO LOOK AT!

I'll go ahead and take that as a compliment. (Also if that freaked you out, it may be wise to ignore this post.)

Sea angels are some of my favourite horrifying monstrosities, honestly. They're small swimming sea slugs that look pretty cute when they're not hunting, so they get a surprising amount of media attention for being squishy molluscs (Manaphy and Phione are based on them). And then they open their mouths.

Did I mention that they eat sea butterflies, which are like tiny harmless aquatic butterfly snails? And that they do so by clinging on with barbed appendages and literally sucking them out of their shells? Wonderful.

To make this post a bit more relevant, here's a Madoka witch design based on sea angels that I redrew recently. From left to right: inactive mode, unfortunate human, active mode, grief seed, witch's kiss, and familiars. Ask if you want to know more I guess, I had this whole sea creature-themed Madoka thing with a friend that I drew a bunch of stuff for, but it never really went anywhere.

I feel like a lot of things in the deep ocean look like eldrich abominations. Or are eldrich abominations based on deep sea creatures? Either way, I'm loving the sea angel kid concept (it reminds me a little of Parasyte, actually).

Cute outfits oh no

Apparently it's witchsona week, so I made a thing.

Witch me is perpetually tired and their hair is probably secretly alive, so pretty much the same as regular me, honestly.

It's not super witchy (I tried my best but witch hats and myself do not mix) but I'm pretty ok with it.

*dusts thread off* Gaaaaahhhhh I've been doing art I promise

Here are some pages of Pokemon doodles: 1 2 3

Oh my god, how did I not see this thread before. This is just too Q! You must teach me how to draw like this. Especially the dragons. I love the dragons. They are too much awesome in too little space. That didn't even make sense, but you get what I mean right?

Oh my god, how did I not see this thread before. This is just too Q! You must teach me how to draw like this. Especially the dragons. I love the dragons. They are too much awesome in too little space. That didn't even make sense, but you get what I mean right?

You probably didn't notice this thread because I post in it once every million years, lmao. Thanks though.

How to draw, a guide by Pi:

1. Aggressively steal elements from art you like

2. Attempt to mash them into a coherent style by drawing a lot

3. Fail horribly

4. Cry

5. Repeat steps 1-4 continously for several years

Doodle of Z in a kigu

How to draw, a guide by Pi:

1. Aggressively steal elements from art you like

2. Attempt to mash them into a coherent style by drawing a lot

3. Fail horribly

4. Cry