octopi

Pi's draws (EEL TIME)

Yes just any old orange objects.

I'll put them in my signature or on my profile. Citrus can be bribed with orange things xd.png I wanted to see how it would look in different styles.

(Considering your art is cuter than tabs, I'll probably use yours for my avatar.)

Not request news (but I'll get to that soon), but I finished the thing!! Which of these jerks (and the secret option, who is not a jerk) would you date

#3 with them icy blue locks tongue.gif

Although he looks kinda annoyed by the whole thing

No please not him he's the worst everyone needs to reevaluate their date choices

user posted image

Whoops I got super carried away, enjoy

user posted image

This was supposed to be another lineup for the non-datable characters, but I forgot that I only had two designs ready, so here's just MC and the Nightmare Queen looking extremely stylistically disparate beside each other

Go ahead! I've updated my first post with general permissions (and also some more recent examples), so that should streamline things a bit.

No please not him he's the worst everyone needs to reevaluate their date choices

user posted image

Whoops I got super carried away, enjoy

This is amazing! I'm constantly jealous of your art skills.

Also, your thing is very nice. I'd be interested in each of their back stories, if they have any...

Sorry jealousy is banned, please pick another emotion (seriously though, self-deprecating compliments are the worst thing for an artist to hear; I have art skills because of years of practice, not because an art fairy gave them to me. Be nicer to yourselves and also me, y'all.)

All of these characters brought to you by Nightmare Dating Simulator, which is not a real dating simulator, and even if it were a real dating simulator it'd still be more of a friendship-slash-matchmaking simulator, so its name is incredibly non-indicative in every way. I might run it as a forumventure on DCF someday, so these blurbs are all you get to know about it:

RP mode: You are one of the Nightmare Generals. The Nightmare Queen, standing over the corpse of the last magical girl, has just announced to you that her plan of “bringing nightmares to this world” entails crashing the Nightmare Realm into this dimension, destroying both. You signed up for a fun bit of conquering and murder, not a suicide mission! You turned against the Queen and must find a way to destroy her before her plan comes to completion. However, most of your powers were granted to you by the Queen, and now that you’ve lost her favour, you don’t exactly have much to work with.

...So, how about that “power of love” thing, huh?

Dating sim mode: You are a regular human who, apart from living pretty close to all the action (the rent’s cheap, okay?), has nothing to do with the whole magical girl thing. The giant monsters thankfully avoided your house for the most part, until one day your doorbell rang and you were forced at sword-point into an extremely awkward house-sharing arrangement with several bickering Nightmare Generals who are, unfortunately, Earth’s last line of defence against complete annihilation. Have a fun next few weeks.

Edited by Fractional Pi Day

user posted image

Presenting: my new fakemon, Bat, Three Bats In A Trench Coat, and Mothman

user posted image

How would you even give Sylveon a non-PG13 costume. It ain't got no naughty bits

(Scanned and lined from traditional; original sketch here)

Pi already said jealousy is banned from here. I agree it it is really good. I've gotten back into drawing lately pi. Do you know if drawing stain glass windows is hard or easy?

You mean, drawing in the style of stained glass windows? I've never tried it, but it sounds like the kind of thing there'd be a bunch of guides for on the internet.

Usually when I try to do a style thing, I just look up examples of the style I like and examine/copy them until I have an idea of what it is I like about them/how to achieve that myself. Anyway, good luck on your art adventures!

user posted image

me: *starts an art piece at 2am* i'll totally be able to control myself and go to sleep soon even if I'm not finished, this will be great

me, three hours later: welp

!!!!my favorite bugaboo is the one at the top leftish with the jaws on the top of its head!

And I feel u on starting art at 2am. Who's the fox magical girl?

user posted image

fat beetle friend officially crowned Best Bugaboo

Re: fox girl: monster AU Ellie is a kitsune who uses her shapeshifting powers mostly to cosplay anime characters. She is not a responsible child.

Cleaned up my imgur a bit because compulsions, so if some of the links in this thread don't work anymore, it's because they no longer exist.

And have this too; I don't like the way it turned out, but I did draw it, so whatever

user posted image

[expresses frustration by drawing memes]

Lined and colored from paper sketch (which is here, although I can't imagine why you would want to see it); done in 33 minutes, because I hate my life