octopi

Pi's draws (EEL TIME)

In that case, have you checked out Bugs & Kisses? Because that one's not hypothetical at all. Also Mushi Cure Magika was very formative for me in terms of drawing cute anthro bugs.

Listen, my art style is cute basically through a combination of accidents and laziness and I'm pretty embarrassed about it sometimes, but the ability to make unconventional things adorable is super important to me on multiple levels. Thank you for your support. Feel free to request bug anthros at any time.

Thanks! Design's not mine, though; go compliment Gamefreak. It's transparent (kinda, I'm still bad at that), so you can drag it around.

I also finished both UB02s and I'm... not sure why I didn't post them at the same time as UB01, but anyway, here:

user posted imageuser posted image

I love supermodel cockroach and buff mansquito

Holy crap wat.

But they aren't full games yet /creifaec

Whenever you have time, please draw a faaAAAABULOUS Pseudocreobotra Wahlbergi.

Also the hummingbird moth that fell in love with an actual hummingbird.

user posted image

[anime noblewoman's laugh in the distance]

I tried it with the green markings too, but I couldn't make it look good. Artistic license for the sake of bug anime, I guess.

1. Insecurity issues

2. Denial coping mechanism

3. Let me know if I'm being annoying because it honestly feels like I'm the guy that keeps swinging by your booth but never buys anything

Edited by Redds

Nah man it's super cool, it's preferable to throwing my art into the void and getting no response at all

user posted image

I tried celesteela again, and I think it turned out better this time. It's really hard to make it adorable and still preseve its personality as a giant flying hunk of steel.

Those colors in your latest work remind me of bottle glass/beach glass. I always love it when you update with more arts for us to admire wub.gif

user posted image

user posted image

coping mechanism: making myself a split signature out of my favourite c-gear skin before an exam, instead of, say, studying or literally eating any food at all

(i'll survive i'll get pizza or something)

totally know the feels XP

good luck with your exams though! hopefully you can art to your heart's content afterwards.

Pizza is not survive. Pizza is +300HP, +4 concentration, +1 luck.

Would you ever have the patience to do a collab or trade?

Not sure about collabs because I have an irrational fear of showing other people unfinished work; it'd depend on how it happens, I guess. But trades, definitely. Hit me up, my man

Er, actually I don't even know if I could do anything you would like hah.

Probably not. Didn't think about that hueh. Well perhaps with someone else.

I'm pretty easy to please, tbh :V well, either way, you can always request stuff. I only have one exam left, so I'll have nothing to do pretty soon.

Na I feel bad always being the one asking you to do stuff and never getting anything back.

Hope the exam went well ohmy.gif And if it hasn't passed yet goDOTHETHIGN