octopi

Pi's draws (EEL TIME)

Skye Sterling, the Last Magical Girl and only decent date option in this horrible dating simulator, and I've suddenly realized that since I named her Skye I can no longer give her a magical girl name that involves "sky" in any shape or form because that would be too blatant even for a cheesy magical girl anime, god dammit

I'll. Figure it out. Eventually.

user posted image

Introducing: the best oc I have ever created

I'm looking at this and the only thing my half asleep mind can think of is "I have seen that skirt design somewhere before"

Cfhfdfbyg ahhhhhhhh! wub.gifthumbs_up.png it's so cute!! I want to hug it and squeeze it and call it George!

Thanks! I realized literally seconds after I uploaded the image that the lower row of faces is supposed to be orange :'D oh well, this Grave is shiny now

I'm looking at this and the only thing my half asleep mind can think of is "I have seen that skirt design somewhere before"

Poodle skirts were apparently a huge thing in the 50s but I only know about them through cultural osmosis. Which is a shame because what a good aesthetic.

Ohhh, that explains it. I can probably remember where I've seen it now but I'm too tired so I'm just gonna give up and go to bed.

user posted image

I haven't really been drawing lately but check out these victini apples I made with the only knife available to me (a comically large cleaver)

user posted image

I tried out SAI's lineart tools and holy heck this is so much crisper and more fulfilling than doing it by hand

Does anyone actually read this thread??

Anyway, if you do, hey what's up, I'm considering doing an art stream later tonight (probably mostly bad doodles but maybe some requests), would y'all be interested in that

i check occasionally, though i don't really come here that often

i'm not sure i'm available to watch any stream tonight, but if i have time when you're streaming it i'll def join

Cool beans cool beans

I was going to wait for some responses from people on skype, but I think I'm just gonna go ahead and start it. Hop in whenever. No sun/moon spoilers beyond what's revealed in the demo, please.

Join.me link: You missed it sorry

Edited by Fractional Pi Day

user posted image

Thanks for attending, everyone! That was a lot of fun. Here's all the bug lesbians again, because I'm too tired and anxious to actually upload the bad stream doodles. (Click for full size image; from left to right, moth, praying mantis, assassin spider, honeypot ant (bottom), wasp (top), spiny crab orb weaver.)

But I think we all know what the real masterpiece of this stream was:

user posted image

Hey guys what's up I haven't been drawing for fairly obvious reasons but here's a thing

user posted image

(Context: a silly conversation about how all the edgy antiheroes get crobats)

(Gladion is an awful child and I love him)

I'm working on a thing again, against my better judgement!! Here's a sneak preview. (Pokemon Sun/Moon spoilers, kinda? Nothing that hasn't been revealed pre-release, tbh.)

The Ultra Beasts are very important to me and I have to make them all adorable

I was thinking about your otome insect high school game maybe kinda possibly again.

10/10 IGN would play