TJ09

2015-12-19 - Holiday Event Info

Yes! Thank you to everyone who made this possible!

Alright, a new game! Plus the fun of diving into the AP for Christmas dragons, of course. Happy Holidays everyone and thank you TJ!

And so it begins...have fun everyone!

Hooray! Thanks to everyone who helped make the event possible, I'm really looking forward to the adventure! smile.gif

Yay!! :D

Now if only the lag would take a holiday vacation I could start breeding and check out the event.

"No other rewards for daily participation"? Does this mean that there won't be a Prize Raffle this year?

Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but all I see when I try to play the game is a blank box.

WOW 3 pages in 6 minutes!

-----

I will use this post to record the game progress laugh.gif

Day 1:

First the girl wakes you up, then she asks your favorite color and takes you to the store to get an axe.

You can also get Chicken Nuggets, Ham, Cone of Meat, and Mushroom Poppers.

Then she leads you the tree field and there are two little trees behind her. Check these trees out and then let her choose first.

After chopping down the tree, she says she will meet you back at your house. So you go back and she's there. Water your tree.

Edited by CuteDragons

Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but all I see when I try to play the game is a blank box.

Same here. Hoping it's just new game bugs that'll get worked out in short order.

Seconded

Same here, it's just black sad.gif

Chrome on a Mac, by the way.