AroaraAngelwolf

Bear Paw Peak (shifter rp)

julia smiled as she walked over to him placing her hand gently on his head. She smiled as she spoke "i understand, i won't make fun of you or think anything different of you because you ate messily when you haven't eaten in who knows how long, like i said though i will try and make sure you don't go without food again."

Xel looked up at her, "Yeah, 80s. There is a certain uniqueness that the 80s had that we lack today... it was a simpler time. Today you cant even tell if people are being serious... they weren't so sarcastic back in those days... your a good example of that Farah."

Lysander sighed and opened his front door. His first social outing since moving back here. He knew where he was going, walking there with an even pace, carrying a plastic bag in his hand. He was headed over to Alex's house. He'd actually never met her before, but he was back in town and he should get to know his neighbors. That's what his mother would have told him. After a while of walking he finally arrived. He knocked on the door twice.

Alex froze about to kiss Fazil when the knock came. She sighed heavily and called out: "Give me a moment! I'll be right there..." before kissing Fazil quickly and snatched his hoodie. "All these interruptions.. can't have a moment of peace here can we? You don't mind if I borrow this do you Hon?" not that it mattered, Alex already pulled it over her head opening the door. "Oh.... hi, I don't think we've met before...I'm Alex... um.. come inside" Alex's cheeks turned softly pink well aware of the patched skin with a newcomer.

"Hey! I lived in LA most of my time! You wand sarcastic animals, go there!" she huffed and nudged Jay. "All them movie stars, and drugs going around, it's a war zone. Ever need excitement go there!"

Sky smiled a little bit, a ghost of the real thing before in two bites the burger was gone and he was licking his fingers. "Thank you...."

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Julia smiled softly as she looked down at him her grey blue eyes constantly giving her the appearance of being deep in thought. She let out a soft giggle before taking a few steps back to let him have room. She spoke softly though happily "it is not a problem, i love to help people out who are in need and i can't let someone go hungry when i am head chef of a restaurant, it would tug at my heart too much."

Ly nodded and stepped inside, "Thank you. I'm Lysander, my friends just call me Ly, I just moved back. I live just outside of town and you are one of the closest people to me so I figured I would just swing by and say hello." He said, his voice soft and friendly. He held out the bag to her, "I made some cookies the other day and figured they would be appropriate to bring." He said with a smile."Thugh, my skills may be lacking."

He looked around the place, noticing the other man, he smiled at him amicably. He also noticed Alex blushing, though he didn't really know why. Perhaps she was just shy?

Edited by chicbecause

((Sorry chic, I'm one of those that don't like to gun it but I think this has died. Dotz is taking a break, have no clue where dor is and star isn't posting either.... ))