AroaraAngelwolf

Bear Paw Peak (shifter rp)

Xel rolled his eyes, "You certainly know how to make people feel safe... I guess I'll just... Put the cake in the fridge... Don't want that to go to waste... Like the $20 dollars to buy all that..." He began to mumble to himself as he turned to walk away, hands in his pockets.

PJ wandered around, He walked into the woods a little bit going to explore but going opposite the way the body was. He whistled softly to himself as he walked through the woods to give himself comfort still slightly shocked from the sight of the body but nothing he hadn't seen before just it was more brutal.

Julia had been in her owl form, since she had slept for a little bit she was able to move around though still slightly tired. She spotted a boy tackle hugging a dog so she landed shifting as she landed.She had been exploring around the park as it was her new home and was slightly awed at how big it was but these two caught her attention. She smiled as she walked up to them "always nice to see a boy and dog getting along." she teased having an idea that the dog was a shifter but not quite sure yet.

"I was completely kidding about the cake. Head back to the precinct and get the girl in holding's statement! Please?" she sighed. Looking at Jay she smiled. "Jay bird, I gotta remain objective on this case, could you question Alex? Be careful though.. Alex is very sensitive. I don't want them to ruin their eyeliner by crying. Make sure Hunter is in the room, he calms Alex and makes him feel safe."

Sky managed to wiggle away from the boy and shift back. He had some accent, Boston maybe... "I am not his dog! And I'm following you because birds know where food is at. I'm tired and haven't ate a substantial meal in about a day and a half. Some crackers and meat didn't do me any good. " He huffed fixing his dark red aviator scarf.

Xel grumbled, "Joking about the cake, and now dragging me into a murder case... Never a normal day when people come here... *sigh*" With that he went to the holding cell. Seeing the girl, he knocked on the steel bars, "You Sarah? Farah wanted me to get your statement on the murder scene you saw. It will be quick and easy, then I'll let you out. No strings attached, and I'll throw in some cake... Not like Farah will eat any..."

Jay smiled wryly, taking the bracelet. "Yes ma'am. Errand boy at your service." He grinned, giving a mock salute before heading over to Alex's tree. He rapped on the wood, calling out "Hey, it's Jay. Just gotta ask a couple questions. Mind if I come in?"

Kaeren rolled his eyes. "If that's so just ask someone nicely. As it happens I have some pocket change and the map said there's a vendor nearby, so you're in luck. I'll treat ya."

"Well... um.... His cheeks colored and he scuffed his foot on the ground shoving his hands in his pockets of his ratted warn jeans. "Um... well... in my experience, asking doesn't get you anywhere. Usually in a city I'd go to the food district as a stray dog and beg and dig through the dumpsters when pickings are slim. You'd be surprised at what I've eaten over the years in desperate times..." He coughed embarrassingly.

Alex flushed. There wasn't any time. Jay could be trusted though. Alex looked at Fazil and at the door creeping over and opening it a crack. "What kind of questions? What happened?" when told about the murder he opened his door and let Jay in. "P-Please don't be alarmed... this is what I look like without the makeup and.. the heels..."

((Hint: click on the underlined things in Alex's sheet for real looks. You have to search though. smile.gif ))

Sarah yawned. She was pretty bored in her little cage. She was about to think of taking a nap to pass time, but footsteps caught her attention.

She turned head to see a man. It was the person before, outside the office thing. She got up, and walked up to him, as he explained what he wanted. He waited for him to finish, and then opened her mouth to say:"Yeah, I am. Farah huh? Well, do you want to hear it right here or somewhere else?"

---

Fazil was almost drifting to sleep when holding Alex, but familiar shouts caught his, and apparently Alex's attention. He waited on the sofa to see the guy. Yep, it was Jay. He saw Alex seem a little cautious, probably because of the lack of makeup, so he got up, and walked behind her."What's up, Jay?" he asked, and put his hand on his sweetie's shoulder.

---

The snow-white paws stomped on leaves and moss, as he ran around the forest in his white tiger form. Chris heard some noise from this way, and soon he stopped. He perked his ears, and looked around. He was sure it came from here somewhere. He continued running, and soon his eyes focused on yellow tape, like on TV when there was a crime scene. He silently sneaked through the grass, but his fur was kind of obviously white in a dark forest. He saw a person standing there. Could it be... Farah? Really? he though, surprised... He wasn't yet sure if it was good surprising or bad surprising. He lunged out of the forest on the path, standing on the other side of the crime scene than Farah. He then shifted, and grinned. "So, you're back, huh? And what've got here?" he said, and looked at the corpse, that looked like it just exploded here.

Xel took up a small notepad and sat down, "Just tell me everything here, and I'll let you free. It's a waste of time to keep the innocent locked up." He gave her a reassuring smile.

julia listened to the two as they talked about food and a map. Intrigued she looked at the boy who mentioned the map and looked him over "where do you get a map to this area?" She was curious, though shes been here a while she was normally asleep when everything was happening. She yawned as she looked over at the boy who could shift into a dog. She smiled as she spoke "poor thing, i could give you a job as maybe a waiter or dishwasher at the restaurant i work on and make you food for when you leave or go on break?"

Jaycen was about to speak, then stopped himself. No need for Alex to be unduely worried, and he can be fairly sensitive at times... better tread carefully. He smiled warmly, respectfully declining to comment on Alex's appearance. "I just need to ask a couple questions for a small case of mine. Nothing major. It's involving this item, and I recognised your shop's logo on it." He held up the bracelet, tilting it so the dual shade feather showed. "Would you have records for the sale of this bracelet? And is it one of a kind or are there multiple? Anything you can tell me helps."

Kaeren shrugged. "You just told me you hadn't had a good meal in a while. If I leave you to starve and you die, it's on my hands so I'm obligated to do this. Don't think it actually means anything." He huffed, walking towards the spot the map showed. "Try and keep up, dog boy. I won't slow down for you."

((He was talking about one of the maps they have around Yellowstone, like the ones showing where you are in a mall. And yes, Kae is ignoring Julia and being a twit on purpose XP))

Julia walked up and tried smacking the boy on the back of the head like a sister would to a brother "bird brain i asked you a question, is that some special map of the things in the town too or just a normal map though i haven't explored the area too much to find one." She huffed as she stared at him waiting for an answer.

Alex looked at the charm bracelet. " Yeah.... i keep records on everything. The bear i have multiples of, its actualy factory made, i get any extra or ones that get goofed up. The paws arrows and feathers are mine though. I didn't sell this one personally that would be Jasmen, the person asked on my online store if i can make it for them. do you want the E-mails? i can give you access to my shop computer. Farah is a cop.. she would always play detective when we where kids i know how these things work. Anything to help out, no matter how small the case. Darling could you stir the stew?" he said as he trotted over to his pink laptop and typed a few keys and dashed over the printer and snatched the papers before handing them to Jay.

"Well, well, well... isn't it snowshoe? For get Snowpaw,.. don't you want to be Snowcalw? Paw names are for kits. and you've..... grown.. she looked him up and down, actually shocked. " A body.. animal mauling by the looks of it. We got this handled. You go back to your prowlings....Kitten. she turned away and started talking to a few investigators.

Sky trotted along behind them obediently like.. well like a dog. although, well his mother was a african wild dog, but technically they are part of the wolf/canine family and definitely not domesticated. They are lucky he wasn't a wolf fully for they take offence at being called a dog.

Jaycen took the papers, smiling gratefully. "Thank you very much. I'm sure this will help out immensely with the case. But ah, I was hoping to talk to Hunter too. Alone, that is. It's nothing personal, just police business."

Kaeren smoothly dodged the other avian's hand, walking along like nothing happened. "Should be right about... here." Up ahead was a smallish building made of wood, smells of fried food coming from it. "What do you want? Like I said, my treat."

" Oh... um... I'll be in the other rom then... feliz.. he wants to talk to you dear.." Alex's face fell and he slowly moved out of the room, obviously worried about what he wanted to talk about.

"and i told you i can eat just about anything, so, anything you know that would last me a day would be fine and that you could afford." Sky countered smoothly not even missing a beat. The poor thin haunted looking boy licked his lips as he smelled the air. "Anything with meat in it i'm fine with....

Sarah nodded, and leaned against the bars. "If you say so. So, I was running around the forest, after getting a room from Jay. I then junped over the huge rock at the scene, and landed in blood. I was in my animal form, of course. I looked around, and the new kid appeared. He then took off, and I was left there. I thought i'd look around, and then Farah came. The end. I have no idea who that victim was, but I know it smelled pretty fresh, it had been there for only a day or less." she told, and smiled at the end of the story.

---

Fazil nodded at Alex, and walked up to Jay."So, what is it?" he asked. He wasn't really smiling anymore, something was definitely wrong. He crossed his arms, and looked at him.

---

Chris heard the 'nicknames' from Farah, and frowned. "Nice to see you too." he sighed , annoyed. "Yeah yeah... So there are newcomers? How many of them?" he asked, tilting his head a little. He looked at the crime scene, but stepped further from it, as investigators walked around it. Hmph, calling me a kitten, looking pretty tough... Why do I like tough people...?

Xel looked at her and blinked. He ripped off the piece of paper from the pad, crumpled it into a ball, and put it in his mouth. He chewed it for a few seconds and then spat it into the trash, "That wasn't so hard." He took the key from the security locker and opened her cell. "If you want, there is cake in the lobby. Help yourself."

Edited by Dotzrus

Jaycen sighed, not enjoying having to deal with this. "I don't want to tell Alex this cause he has enough to worry about with housing Farah and running her shop, but this is actually for a murder investigation. I think he might be at risk and I want you to protect him." He pulled out his sidearm, loading two darts into it and then holding it out to Fazil. "First dart is tranq, second is a venom that kills. Don't use either unless you absolutely have to, and only use the venom if the tranq isn't working and someone is about to die. I trust you to take care of this."

Kaeren grabbed the other boy by the hand and pulled him into the building, where there were a couple people eating at small tables (obviously tourists, they all had cameras and hiking gear) and a man waiting at a counter. Walking Sky to the counter, he spoke. "He'll be ordering for us." Turning to the other boy, he smiled.

Sarah nodded at the man, and slowly made her way to the lobby. Huh, there was indeed cake. She sat on a chair with a slice of cake, and shrugged. "Oh well." she mumbled, as she took a bite of it.

---

Fazil's eyes opened wide when he saw the gun. He carefully took the gun out of Jay's hands, after he explained what was wrong, and what the ammo was for."Oh... uhm, I... Okay, i'll protect her, I swear..." he answered with a little bit unsure voice. If he had to use a gun to protect, he would do it. This murderer won't get nowhere near my girl...

((stuff just got real. (I don't want to swear so i'll just say stuff c: ))

Edited by MidnightStar89

Xel followed Sarah out and sat down across from her. "Yeah... Sorry about Farah," he sighed, "She can be... Over focused. Unfortunately that focus leads to wasting time all on the details. You don't want caught up in that murder more than anyone else. My advice, do something fun and productive before more things get out of hand."

"Well I'm one, figure it out for yourself how many more there are. Why'd you come here anyway? She snarked at him and rolled her eyes.

Sky was flustered being put on the spot. He looked wildly at the two and coughed nervously. "Um.. Ah... I'll have the double quarter pounder everything on it.. whatever... these two want..." He said taking a big step back.

AJ headed back to the precinct. She saw Sarah out and smiled at her softly. "Sorry about that. Part of the job, have to rule you out as a suspect. Oh! Cake? Why is there.... oh.. Farah. Xel if you told me I'd join you so you don't have to sit alone. Uck! Chocolate.. I'll take a slice of the vanilla..." she cut herself a piece and started eating it. "Is this from the bakery? Bruce makes the best cakes! she grinned at her fellow wolf and sat behind her desk.

"Mm-h.." Sarah mumbled as she listened to Jay's talking. Soon he noticed AJ, and he apologized too. She swallowed the piece she was eating to talk. "It's okay, guys, I know you have to just, do you job..." she said, and continued eating.

---

Chris shrugged at the first sentence he got as an answer. He then heard the question, and looked at Farah. "To be honest, I'm not sure. Maybe it was your familiar voice, or maybe it was thw awful scent over here. Or then I randomly happened to come here... Anyways, do you have any clue who might've done this? Should I be alerted?" he said.

Xel nodded, "Bruce owed me a favor. Not that it mattered. Farah knows I take things like that seriously... She's lucky that this murder happened, or the cake would have made an emergency landing on her face."

Julia sighed as she just walked in and looked around. She looked at the canine shifter and smiled at him before turning her attention back to the man behind the counter "i think i will just have a salad with some chicken cut up on it." She let out a low yawn her eyes almost closing on her as she spoke.

Jaycen patted him on the shoulder. "Hopefully it won't come to that. Now make sure to hide that somewhere so he doesn't find it. And give him my best, I should probably go and turn these papers in." He headed out, radioing the local rangers as he went because one was sure to be near Farah. "Got the sales records for the bracelet and Alex says we're free to use her computer. On route to the scene now."

Kaeren shrugged. "I'll have what he's having." He paid in advance and sat down at a table, waiting for Sky to sit (and ignoring Julia) before looking at him and asking a question. "So why are you so hungry? Don'tcha got family or somethin?"

"Speaking of a job, we need to find you one sarah. Yeah xel.... true i would've berried her face in the cake the moment i saw her again." Alize said as she took another bite of the cake.

Farah tilted her head looking back at him. "I said it was a animal mauling but until this animal is captured and deported to deep forest territory, stay on alert..." She narrowed her eyes at him suspiciously.

Sky looked down at his hands. after hesitating, he shook his head. "They died when i was young" he fittled with his scarf and remained quiet until they got the food.