AroaraAngelwolf

Bear Paw Peak (shifter rp)

"Not on the table honey! Outside! And it's a stew, it should be in chunks like bite sized meats. Try not to damage the thigh meat though, she loves that part. What am I to do with you? Try not to damage my table, I picked it out myself. Well okay, Farah did the staining.... She was the wood worker. But look at the detail in the work!" she waved to the rose on the table, painted in on stain.

"Sorry! And okay!" he apologized, as he carried the things outside. He looked at the table. Not a scratch, luckily he started to skin it from the top. He started to cut the rabbit into pieces, and he was glad he remembered to get some kind of a bowl to collect the chunks. Finally he had cut the rabbit into pieces after a while, excluding the thigh. "And now?"he asked, still sitting outside with the rabbit chunks.

Mirjana followed the crowd, not knowing if anyone saw her or not. She entered the building, slipping in as the door closed. It was warmer, offered her shelter from the wind. She surveyed the group, ignoring the urge to look elsewhere. They seemed to be filling out forums. The shifter watched them from afar, before casually walking up herself as they left. They must be new too she thought, taking a pen and moving it around in her hand. "What do I do?" Mirjana asked, a little unsure.

The polar bear that lead Sarah to the town handed Mirjana a form. "Fill forms. I new here too, this year test. Find job and him in year, you live here. More test for you then them. I am Kuza. (Q-za) I lead you to little home in bear part of town. They like to keep to race to make it comfortable for new comers. He spoke in a Icelandic accent. He was handsome but rugged, white nearly clear hair, darker skin from spending time in the mountains.

((Sorry for the delay, been too busy for anything but quick messages))

Skye was instantly bolt awake, shifting and flipping the dog with her paw on its neck in one fluid movement purely on instinct. She'd had to do it a couple times before and was used to it, but deshifted once she saw it was only a dog. "I'm sorry, pup..." She jumped off the bed and backed away out of the room to avoid the animal, but bumped into AJ. Whipping around, she began apologizing at a rapid pace. "I'msosorryIdidn'tknowwheretogowhenIgothereandIwaslookingforitbutIsawyourhouseandwastiredsoIbrokeinandtookanap!" She looked down at the floor. "And I ate your ice cream."

Kaeren flew up to the top of the tallest building in town and deshifted, laying on the roof and staring at the sky. "Wonder what it'd be like if you were here, mom and pops."

Jaycen walked out of the registry office, letting Kuza and the others handle it. Sticking a cigarette in his mouth and lighting it, he began heading up to AJ's house.

AJ was livid. She pinned her dog, not only that, Flax was her partner, as much as one as jaycen was. She grabbed the girl and slammed her against the wall with a snarl snapping a word in German and the dog stopped barking. "Let me give you the run down on how this place works. Whatever the hell you do outside of town is your damned business, but you don't do it here. Here I can make your home the Cage in the precinct. A iron cage ment to hold a ragging bear and hold a bird and a little fox. You picked the wrong house girl. I'm the sheriff of the town and that dog you just pinned is my k9 partner who I went through two years training with! Here the rules may be different, but here trust is everything. We survive together, not cheat and steal. Am I clear!" she snarled.

Sky trotted out of his hiding place peering around. Perhaps there's a few trash bins he can raid? He wasn't the smallest, being taller then the grey wolf, he was a cross between a African wild dog and a mained wolf. With gray hound Grace he slunk in the shadows, although his spotted pelt made it hard to blend, he somehow managed too.

Skye nodded slowly, feeling like any sudden movements might set the other woman off. "I'm sorry, I really can't help it. Breaking in and stealing is sort if what I do." She winced. Not exactly the best way to introduce yourself to someone... She looked up, barely daring to meet her eyes. "I really am sorry for doing it though, and will pay it back to you once I get registered and have a job. I should have found someone who could help me to begin with."

Jaycen strolled up, instinctively reaching for the spot where the spare keys were hidden before realizing the door was already open. There must be something wrong if the door's just wide open... someone might be hurt! He ran into the house, passing by Sarah after noting she was okay, and coming upon the two girls. "Well that's an interesting way to treat a houseguest."

Kae sat up, dangling his feet over the edge and looking over the city. "Hmm...? What's that?" He looked closer at what appeared to be a shadow amongst shadow and saw it was a dog. He flew down, shifting only as long as he needed to and deshifting in front of the as animal. "Hey pup! You a shifter or a stray?"

"She is not a house guest. She broke in. She pinned Flax. You better pay back. At the front of town, a brick building head straight there and register and don't do that again! You should have seen the sign that says "Newcomers register here" in the window of the precinct. Go there now okay?" she let go and pointed to the door. She then turned on jaycen. "Get that damned cigarette out of my house! And don't you have a home in the wolf section?" she wasn't in the mood right now as she picked up her dog and carried him down stairs. "Flax, Sarah, Sarah, Flax. He's my partner and guard dog. Hope you don't mind him here.

Sky looked at the boy sniffing the air and trotted away heading to the smell of food in the park. He saw a white haired man there, smelling like a wolf, so a shifter. He say at his feet and pulled his best begging face rolling over looking cute for a bit of food.

PJ wandered around the town looking around for something to do. He wasn't used to life not being on the streets. Soon enough he had snuck into a jewelry store and ran out being chased by someone who was selling it a ring with an emerald in it on his finger.

Julia had bought a few shirts as well as a pair of pants. She had put them away at home before going to the park to take a walk to relax for a change.

Hannah grabbed the boy by the scruff of his shirt and returned the ring. She set him down and explained the rules of the town. No one steals here, there was no need too, they were all family here. She was at a loss to describe it until she found the words saying it's like a large biker gang. She told him her dad was a hell's Angel until he wanted out. He came here with her when she was young and she opened a garage in a main town Jackson Hole that was only twenty minutes away through the woods on a dirt bike. She had a small one here and took him to it, setting him down on a bench and told him what tool dose what.

Xel looked down and raised an eyebrow, "I don't do beggers... get up and ask for something nicely and I may consider... I'm still waiting for people..." She sighed as he sat back, eyes on the canine.

Sarah looked at the dog, and smiled. "I don't usually get along with dogs, but i'm sure a well-trained one will be okay. Living with a dog is a small price for a home."she said, and walked inside. She looked around. A nice place to live at... "So, where's my room? she asked with a smile on her face.

He shrugged, walking out of the house. I was gonna take her to the diner, but I guess she's busy. Not really one to take breaks. He strolled over to the tree where Alex lived to check on Farah. Reaching it, he knocked on the side and called up in a good-natured tone.. "Hey, it's the pizza guy! Lemme in!"

Skye ran out the house, slipping into her panther form and running to the office, deshifting as she entered. "I was told to sign up here?"

Kaeren shrugged, walking away. He couldn't go home because it was near Alex's and she'd throw a fit if he got anywhere near Farah. Might as well just wander around. Or maybe.... He began to grin mischeviously. I could just skip town for a bit and see how they act when one of their precious avians goes missing. He shifted to bird form and headed towards the edge of town.

Fazil whistled a random tune, when he walked back to the kitchen. He remembered something about onions, and grabbed one after putting the rabbit chunks on a table. He grabbed a cutting board (Is that what you call it?) and put that on the table too. He started cutting the onion into slices. Soon he closed his eyes, and stopped cutting for a moment. "Curse these onions..." he mumbled, while rubbing his teary eyes with his sleeve.

"I-i didn't order pizza....." Farah came down the stairs, her hair damp and opens the door much h to the shock of Alex. Alex hid behind Fazil trying to remain unseen. He moved to put the meat in the boiling pot on the stove and wrapped one arm around Fazil the other holding a tissue. "You can pause for a moment darling....here. you stir the pot slowly and I'll cut these okay?" She might be a year older then him, but she was shorter. Sensitive about the large white sploches on her caramel skin it, she preferred no one saw her out of fear of being teased, and one other thing.....

Kuza handed her a form and a pen nodding.

Farah chuckled. "Don't You know better then to come here?" She stepped outside and closed the door and Alex went around closing the curtains afterward. "Alex Doesn't like unexpected visitors unless it's Fazil. You know .... is poor Xel still very serious? Because I was totally joking about the cake thing.... ugh... now I have to leave again.. damn. " she huffed. "how are you? Gotta girl? Or a guy.... a partner?" she said casually, not in any rush to leave.

"Nothing gets by you... dose it. " He stands up and shifts. "I haven't eaten in a day, and at this point I don't even care if it's paper or bones. If you have something to spare could I have a bite or two? I would really appreciate it. I'm new, my name is Sky.. I filled out the work and slipped out without getting spotted...its kinda what i do.."

AJ smiled. "He is very good and I'm a canine shifter so.. if you like get smart, Castle, and NCIS you and I will get along just fine. Now this is your room. she opened a door to a plain room painted light grey with dark grey trees on the walls looking like a Halloween tree. It had a monochromatic color scheme, from black wood furniture to a checkered bed spread and a black carpet and white drapes.

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Xel sighed, "It's never smart to to run the scanvenger route... But I'm not on to be selfish... Help yourself to the snacks and one piece of cake. I recommend the meat and cheese platter. Better than chips and empty carbs."

Jaycen coughed awkwardly, nearly swallowing his cigarette on accident. "What do you mean, 'Or a guy?'?!" He regained his composure somewhat and looked at her. "Ah, that is to say, I'm not really interested in anyone at the moment." Quickly changing the subject, he continued. "I came to see how you're settling in, if you like it here. Last time I saw you, you were a third of my size! Well, my size now at least."

Skye filled out the forms with no trouble, handing them back to Kuza. "So, where do I go from here?"

Sarah laughed a little about the NCIS -part, and followed him. He looked around the room, and nodded. "This is nice." she said, and sat on the bed. A little too soft, but it's okay. She looked at the walls. Interesting design...

---

Fazil looked at the pot for a moment, then nodded."Sure thing!" he said, kind of surprised. He shouldn't hide his face, he's naturally sexy... He continued stirring, and tried to look out of the door or a window to see what's going on.

"Anyone ever tell you it ain't good to smoke? Yeah.... there's a chance you're gay. It has happened before. Hey, at least I can shift human... she huffed and heading down to the park.

"You go and stay with Jasmine, a lioness in the feline sector. She is above the African jewelry and clothing shop. Tell her Kuza sent you."

AJ smiled at the other woman. "Glad you like it!" she grinned.

"It's just Jaycen talking to Farah. She'll be back later" He said as he chopped the onions quickly before scraping them into the pot. He added a few seasonings and let Fazil stir the pot. "I might just make you a trophy for best helper." Alex giggled.

Fazil nodded, and still continued stirring. He quietly laughed at the trophy -joke. "It better be golden and fancy then! Also I hope the new people don't get in trouble with her, wouldn't be pretty." He said, and looked at Alex. "Ya shouldn't need to use any make-up. Ya're sexy without it too!" He joked.

Alex turned pink. "I don't want to be called a cow again.. Farah got in trouble for fighting and I got stuck in the locker room without my clothes too many times in high school. And I don't want anyone to know about... this... Alex waved to his body.

Fazil stopped for a moment. He walked to Alex, and put his hand on his shoulder. "I'm sorry, I didn't know it matters to you THAT much... And ya look awesome, trust me!" he said with a comforting voice, still holding his shoulder.

((thought hannah was npc xd.png i was trying to get one of the rangers as i have nothing to do.))

PJ sat in the garage mumbling as he had wanted the ring. He started to mess around with the tools randomly cutting things as well as hammering pieces of wood together until he made a square and became bored.

Julia became her owl form, it was day time and she was tired. she ended up perched on the back of the closest bench as her eyes closed. She slowly fell asleep on the back of the bench after yawning softly.

Sarah looked around her room one more time. I can't do anything bad, as I live with a sheriff... I could go explore. That sounds good.

She jumped off the bed, and walked to the front door. She walked outside, and walked around. She roamed through the city, and soon she got very bored. She shifted into a cougar, and ran towards a nearby forest. There has to be wild animals too, right?

As she ran through the woods, she saw a deer walking around, eating grass. She waited for a monent, just to see if this was a shifter or an actual animal. She crouched, and slowly made way up to the creature, licking her lips... And she leaped. She jumped into the air, but too soon. She smacked against a tree, and fell on the ground, growling. God damn these trees...

Disappointed, she started walking around the forest as a cougar.

Alex hugged him and sighed. "I can always count on you to cheer me up. He smiled and sighed letting the stew simmer for a moment. Letting go he walked over to the couch and sat down. "Yes, it is important to me. I got homeschooling until I was sent here it was so bad. I graduated with honors young, opened shop here and made my living here."

((I know but there are bit busy now and star... you just made the perfect! Absolutely perfect situation!! Ha!))

Deep in the forest was a body of a hiker, one that looked mauled by an an animal. (Next part is graphic, desecration advised)

It's face was nearly torn off, it wasn't recognisable. Their pack was torn to shreds, clothes to ribbons. The cougar would have came across the hiker body at her pace. It's arm was missing, and a boot with its foot in it, blood nearly everywhere.