AroaraAngelwolf

Bear Paw Peak (shifter rp)

Julia sat next to sky and gently patted his back " i am sorry to hear that, like i said i can help if you want and he can help you too." She waited until the food came in silence after that.

Sarah raised her eyebrow. "A job? Oh, well... I'm not sure what I would be good at. Any recommendations?" she asked with a little smile. "By the way, nice cake. I'm kind of glad I didn't miss this."

---

Fazil waved at Jay as he left, and thought for a moment. Best place to hide a gun before I go home...?

He took off his jacket, put the jacket hanging next to his beanie, and put the gun in the same pocket with his keys and a wallet, maybe it's less suspicious. He then walked to the room Alex was in. "Jay just left... You okay, sweetie?"

---

Chris nodded as Farah answered, then noticed the suspicious-look. "What?" he asked, but walked off. As he passed Farah, and knew that she wouldn't see his face, he smiled. "I should grab something to eat..." he chuckled, as he walked off towards his cabin.

Edited by MidnightStar89

((Midstar the place Kae and Co. is at is outside of Bear Paw. Snowball wouldn't be there unless he likes taking really big detours for food))

Jaycen arrived back at the body, handing Farah the papers. "These are the sales records for that line of bracelets. I didn't tell Alex what was going on because she can be... sensitive at times." He shrugged. "Xel ever finish those interrogations and bring back the reports?"

Kaeren looked up, his piercing gold stare locking with Sky's. "And I suppose you're just gonna sit there wallowing in it, huh? Just because you had your parents die doesn't mean you get to drown yourself in tears. My parents died too. It happens. And don't think it was better for me because someone took you in, cause that's censorkip.gifcensorkip.gif. I would have killed for a day of your life, not stuck in the same boring town doing the same boring stuff." He fell silent, feeling like he'd said too much, and chewed quietly.

Edited by Dorchadas

Alex came out slowly. "yeah, I'm here, I'm okay. Can i ask what was that about?... or can you not talk about it?" She asked looking at her feet.

"No he hasn't we're moving to the precinct anyway. let them finish cataloging everything.. i need to set up a murder board. Saw Snowy.... He got big and so did you Jay bird." She play hit his shoulder and walked away from the scene heading back to the town.

"I would appreciate the work." He said to julia, turning his amber gold eyes to the other bird he snarled. "You don't know what horror i've been threw. You don't know what it is like to wake up and be shocked you even survived the night. Yes i traveled, yes i got to see the world, if the world you think i saw involved a cardboard box in a dimly lit ally kneeling rat censorkip.gif and human waste. to me you had the charmed life. Thanks but no thanks. I'd eat a poisend rat's carcass before i eat any food bought by you." He got up and left in a huff, his burger untouched. Once outside he shifted and ran back to his green house and hid inside eating a few crackers before laying down in a exhausted sleep.

Julia sighed as she shook her head "good job bird brain, you pushed a cornered animal and luckily didn't get bit. you think growing up here is hard just because its boring and sometimes lonely? in here we don't have poachers we aren't hunted by humans and even if you dont have money people here treat you as family, in the outside world that isn't the case you would have to survive off of what you catch and eat it raw from what i have heard." She left the table taking her salad, she went up to the table buying another burger before shifting taking the burger off the table as she didn't have time to wait for the new one. With the food in her claws as she went out trying to get sky's attention, she could catch up to him but getting his attention would be the tricky part so she swooped around him trying to make it so the food was in front of him.

Jaycen laughed. "That's really nothing, look at you! All grown up and sophisticated with a fancy job and all. I bet you're still a softie under all your talk." He reached over and ruffled her hair to mess with her. She really has grown big though. I wonder what she did since the last time I saw her that made her such a cool and collected woman?

Kaeren walked out with his burger, shrugging. Whatever. They want to stay in that prison, it's nothin to me. I'm gone. He headed out on the trail away from Bear Paw, a tight knot in his stomach making him not want the rest of his burger.

Fazil looked at Alex for a moment. "He was just asking if I could make sure you're okay, he thought you wouldn't open to him as much as to me..." he lied.

He kissed the girl's head, and walked to the stew, brewing it. He didn't like to lie to her, but she could get scared...

---

Sarah looked at the guy who set her free. "Well, then the cake would've just gone to waste," she laughed. "You're Xel, right? Is that your real name or just some nickname... sorry if I sound offending, it's just that I haven't heard a name like that." she continued after she stopped laughing.

Edited by MidnightStar89

Xel looked up, "That's my name. At least it is now. I can't remember my birth name at all. Long story... But all that matters is that I'm up here doing good work. Someone has to do it. That and AJ doesn't like slackers."

Sky was in the green house and looked out at the owl. He shifted and huffed. "Please go. i dont want to talk.

"Damn right! You do realize though you have to re write that statement you made a spit ball out of. Ever herd of the name Alize? not very common name either. Aj said threw a mouth full of cake.

"He's right about that. I know my strong falcon would protect me. It should simmer for a little longer before it is done. Would you sty for dinner tonight hon?" Alex asked him hugging his waist.

"No. sadly when i joined the force it was berried so deep i don't think its there anymore. You're welcome to try and find it if you'd like. you where always the comedian of the group. " Farah said sadly as she headed back in town

Xel smirked, "I'll tell Farah that the dog ate it... Not your dog Alize..." He sits back and pulls out his Casette Player. "Imglad you two like the cake. You can take some home for later if you want.

Julia shifted into her human form landing in front og him, handing him the burger. "i bought this for you and i also will have a job opening for you tomorrow if you choose to accept it you could be a waiter or dish cleaner whichever you prefer."

Jaycen laughed. "I don't think it was buried very deep at all. You're probably just trying to look tough, like a shell." He paused a moment, furrowing his eyebrow. "Wait a minute, I was the comedian? I was absolutely sure I was the devastatingly handsome one with a rapierlike wit."

Farah smerked. "Shut it or I'd hit you. Why not sick a rapier in my heart with that question!"

Sky looked at her and took the sandwich. "Address? I'd like to start working. I'd bus the tables. I don't talk to many people."

AJ spotted his cassette player. "oh! Whatcha got there? Play it for us! Besides, the workers here wouldn't enjoy the sweets no offense taken, although any lower on the table and Flax would eat it.."

Jaycen raised an eyebrow. "Pierce your heart? I did that a looong time ago. You're just in denial." Seeing the precinct in front of them, he walked ahead and opened the door for her. "After you."

Julia smiled as she gave him a paper with the adresss. She sat down slowly eating her salad "alright well you will be well taken care of ok? i will help as much as i can."

Xel leaned over the table to AJ, "Not that anyone needs more chocolate around here..." He looked down at the Casette player and gave her a look, "I would play us something, but it uses headphones, so unless you got a speaker on you, only one person can hear it.

Farah laughed. "I've seen your archery skills, you can't be Cupid! And I'm not denying anything, you are. Trust me... I know that secret you keep. It isn't so hidden from me. Oh how gentlemanly! I'm shocked! she said heading in. "Ooo! What's the cake- oh. Oops... ehhe..... sorry Xel" she offered the white wolf a small smile.

"I'll be fine. That bird boy though he left. I don't think it's too good. The wolf guy I sat with earlier today left in a hurry. Kinda worried about the bird." He said softly as he ate slowly, unsure how to be neat in front of a girl.

"put it in the boom box. It has a cassette player in it! Too late kitten! Cake is ours now! You missed out. You shouldn't joke around wolves we take things seriously. " she gave Farah a raspberry.

Xel sighed, "It's alright Farah... I'm not mad... If there wasn't a murder... I probably would be pissed." He chuckled and walked over to the boom box and put in his Casette. It started playing 'Take on Me.'

Jaycen tilted his head as she passed him. The secret I keep...? What does she mean? He shrugged, following her in. "You guys had better have saved me a slice. I'm the hardest worker around here!" He grinned, knowing AJ would have something to say about it. Edited by Dorchadas

Julia smiled at him as she saw him eating slowly, causing her to giggle softly. She sighed softly at him "i'm sure that the bird boy will be fine not many things will be able to get him here, poachers aren't allowed, By the way if i remember correctly this is your first decent food in a while, is there a reason you are eating slow most people would have torn through it already."

Sarah looked around, as more people came in. She tried to retreat to a corner with her almost empty-plate. Cool, more people... Just what I needed... hahah... she though, as she sat down on the nearest spot near a corner.

-----

As Fazil heard the question, he smiled, and put his hands on Alex's hands. "f'course sweetie!" he answered with a glad tone. "Less dishwashin' at home!" he laughed, and lightly pressed the back of his head against her shoulder.

Alex grinned, the corner of his eyes crinkling as he held Fazil's hand. "Wonderful! Though you aren't getting away with not cleaning the dishes here!" She giggled.

Aj laughed. "Really? you don't say? Well after today i think you deserve a piece. Sarah, why don't we head back home? Get you settled in and calmed down after today. it'll be good to relax for a bit don't you think? Probably watch some movies. I'll let you pick." She heads to the door looking back at her guest.

"Still listening to the eighties music huh? Or is it nineties? i don't really know... Well i guess I caught a lucky break then didn't i?" She laughed and took a slice of chocolate.

"I um....didn't want to make a mess. Only thing is, i cant remember the last time i ate as a human.." He flushed in embarrassment and turned his back to her so he could eat without worrying about her or anyone else who walked by judging him.

Sarah almost jumped when she heard her name, and got up. She put the empty plate on a table next to her. "Sounds good to me!" she said with a happy tone, and walked to the door, following AJ.

------

"Oh nooo, dishes! My only weakness!" he joked, and 'melted' on the couch, sliding towards the floor. He laughed, and got back into a comfy position, putting his hand on the back of the couch, like the cliché in movies. He then looked at Alex, still smiling.

((Short posts gotta be short, hah))