AroaraAngelwolf

Bear Paw Peak (shifter rp)

PJ nodded as she mentioned they wouldn't be in town and that they would be on rocks at least. when he was lifted into the air he squirmed a little bit but soon settled down after nearly head butting her as he wasn't fond of being picked up. He set his head on her shoulder as he kept his face mostly hidden against her.

"Now what is your name child? I have to put it down. Hannah said as she sat down with a clip board and the boy on her lap. She was barren, so having a shifter so young to come here was a blessing in disguise. She didn't care about the boy's past, only the future for him. Here, shifters come to hide or reform their ways. Thieves and those who killed others by mere accident where given a safe haven. Those who continue to kill however...... that was a different story. There hasn't been a continuous killer here or around Yellowstone for years anyway. She would like to keep it that way.

PJ looked up at her a slight smile on his face as he leaned back against her "my name is pj, my full name is phillip burley JR." He wiggled around and yawned as he answered as many questions as he could. He was not able to answer that many but he tried and some it was easy to tell he just guessed on like his birth date not knowing when he was born exactly.

Edited by voltage

Sarah looked at the kid and Hannah waiting. At least he found a friendly person. She turned back to the counter when she heard someone answer her.

"Name and birth date, please." a man behind the counter said.

"Sarah Josephine Winter..."

Sarah answered the man's questions one by one. "So, why did you come?" he asked soon, and her face instantly looked a bit moodier. "I... I'd like a new start." she half-mumbled, and the man raised his eyebrow, but wrote it down.

She was handed some papers, maps and other stuff, and she stuffed them inside her backpack. "I guess i'm done. Where do I get a home from now?" she asked from the man, but he shrugged. "Thanks..." Sarah sighed, and walked to Hannah. "Do you know where I could find a home?"

Edited by MidnightStar89

Skye padded into the small town, panting from the long run along the trail. She was tired, but exhilarated. Finally, she had reached the place where she wouldn't be judged based on how much she had stolen. Freedom.

Now if she could only figure out what to do now.

She began to wander leisurely, looking for someone official to help her.

Jayce strolled into the Registry office and looked over the new people. "I'd heard there were a lot of new people but this is only two so far..." He shrugged, sitting behind a desk. "I'm sure more will come along soon. Anyone need help?"

Xel moved from the office to a small over watch town about ten feet off the ground. He had a Casette player turned on by him on low volume as he watched the local border of the town.

"Technically four.. and a another cat around here somewhere. " sky said as he turned in his paperwork and slipped out again.

((I'm not playing Hannah anymore, she's background character.))

"Why'd I gotta sign up again? Gosh you're a filthy mutt AJ! I don't haveta to do nothin'!" the tattooed woman argues as she came in with a swagger stride and the candy cigarette in her fingers like a chain smoker would hold it. "Don't You want to live here again? You have to sign up! It's for the supply run mostly. You know that Farah.

The dark haired woman strode up to jaycen and tilted her head at his badge. Her eyes where startling. The way she did her eye shadow with dark colors and a decorative outline with black eyeliner made them even more piercing and wolfish as well as catlike. It suited her well, and flattered her, the whole eye thing was the one bit of makeup she needed to put on in the morning. "So, deputy... would you tell this dog here that I don't need to resubmit my information, just find my old birth certificate and say I'm back in town?

PJ had helped fill out all the necessary forms needed for him to live with her. they went out to the rock where she showed him around. He didn't stay there long though as he wanted to explore so he started walking around town.

Julia walked around her restaurant making sure that everything was in order, it was a small thing closed on Sundays. She made sure that her other chef was doing alright and decided that she would go look around in the stores. She left the restaurant and started walking around the town looking for any sort of clothes or jewelry that caught her eye.

Edited by voltage

Sarah looked at the now appearing people and walked towards Jayce. She then saw the lady with overly turqoise eyes, and she got the chills, which is quite rare for her to get. She shook it off her mind, and waited for her turn so she could ask someone if she could find a home anywhere.

"This better be worth it..."

---

[[EDIT: Added Fazill's, my new character's post here too tongue.gif]]

Fazil made loops in the air at high speed, when he saw people walking inside the Registry office."New people?" he thought, and swooped down. He landed almost in front of the door, and his feathery form switched into his human-self. He straightened his beanie and walked inside, looking at a new girl waiting, and then she saw Farah. "So, she's back again?" he tought, and leaned against a wall. He wanted to see if she was going to stay for a longer time this time.

Edited by MidnightStar89

Jaycen respectfully inclined his head in greeting. "A pleasure to see you as always, Farah. But you still have to fill out the entry forms. As you would say, it's 'your own damn fault' that you have to do this. Maybe you should stay in Bear Paw this time." He glanced over to the window, noting a familiar winged form flapping in. "You might wanna watch ou-"

The bird de-shifted and turned into a blue haired boy in midair, tackling Farah. "Well aren't you a scruffy looking freshie. Fake cigarette and all, how classy. Makes you look sooooo tough." He got up and dusted himself off. "You won't make it the full year. Might as well leave now."

Edited by Dorchadas

AJ tapped Sarah on the shoulder. "There's a empty room in my place. I like to keep an eye on the new comers, you can stay with me. Apparently Farah has plans.."

"Damn! Paper work sucks!" then the little birdie made her stumble back. She got up and studded the boy a Cheshire cat grin spreading on her lips as her pupils turned cat like and she leans down to the boy. "Well little birrrrdie... I left because I am very, very dangerous... being both a wolf... and a very hungry cat.... I can easily make you into a canary sandwich. Watch your mouth or you'll end up in mine. she purred and growls her words.

"Don't You even dare! Farah.. I'm warning you now, your not harming a single avian!" a woman who had two inch high heels, a vest and suit pants on appeared in the door. She tapped her heal. "Doesn't mean I can't ruffle a few feathers.... perhaps pluck a few out... "Hmm mmm, no way. And who the hell dressed you today? I told you to never mix a pair of low class walked Mart jeans with thirty dollar shoes! Ick! I got some work to do on you, girl you're getting a makeover and you have split ends! Horrible! Just thinking about letting you stay at my place is giving me the shivers!" she marched in walking around Farah before turning to Kaeren.

"Now kae, I want you to listen well, Farah doesn't hand out empty threats, she makes promises, she says she'll eat you, she'll eat you. You better be very careful. You haven't seen her angry and you don't want too. She terrifies even me and you know it takes a lot to frighten me."

He rolled his eyes at her words and looked up at her contemptuously. "She knows if she so much as scratches me then the whole town is landing on her back." He laughed a little before continuing. "Besides, you think she could catch me? I don't care how dangerous she is, she can't fly." He raised his voice slightly, calling out to her. "Don't you think it's kind of childish to get worked up over a few words? Grow up."

Skye was lost. She had walked by the same exact house five times already going five different ways. It was hot and she was tired and hungry.

Why don't I just, shall I say, borrow the house for a little bit. Nobody will notice as long as it's just a little cat nap and I can pick the lock easily.

She crept up to the door, deshifting on the way, and pulled out two small metal rods from her tool kit. Sticking her tongue out the side of her mouth in concentration, she jimmied the lock open. "Voila!", she said, walking in.

Xel groaned, their racket was the loudest thing in town. Moving from the tower he climbed down with the Cassette player in his ears. Making his way to the small group he called out, "Hey Alize! What's with all the noise?!" He blinked as he saw Farah. "...Aaaaaaand... there is my answer... Is this a cake worthy reunion or just a hit and run reunion?" There was a slight smirk on Xel's face as he walked up the the girls and Kaeren. "Oh... and hey Kaeren. Cake or hit and run reunion?"

"Kid, just don't ok? She's like playing with fire, unpredictable and your ten times likely to get hurt. That scar on my calf like claw marks, hers at the age of three and we were just messing around. Ah Alex take her back home. I got to show the new girl my house. Afternoon Xel..." she strode passed the wolf waving for Sarah to follow her.

"Cake worthy, I'm staying. AJ feels like something is off here and needs my experience and expertise. Alex is willing to take me into her home in a tree no less, jaycie darling could you get me the paperwork? And little canary, has anyone told you to respect your elders? Ah.... There's the infamous white wolf of yellowstone... you better keep on your yellow tags. You know.. the kind when out in the park, you're issued so you don't get shot or ran over by some crazy lunatic! Not speaking any names but her initials are A and J. "Shut it cat! "

"Kae, she is a half breed. Half feline half canine. I think she has the power to run, jump and climb very high. Oh and if you go near my house while she's there, I'm the one who can fly. No one but Alex and Fazil can go near my house. I will know if you are anywhere nerve it, do I make myself clear? You behave. Alex warned before turning to Fazil in the doorway sticking her hip out and her hand on her hip. "Don't be thinking I didn't notice you standing there... you're not the only one with sharp eyes. Farah, Fazil Hunter, Fazil, this is Farah, my adopted sister. Her family took me in before sending me here for protection. I expect you two to get along... Far... no threatening this one okay. I'd shave off your eyebrows if you do. Farah chuckled. "So you're Hunter, I've heard a bit about you, hope you don't mind me asking you a few things while I'm here, I'm very protective of little Alex. Wasn't the most popular kid in school.. if you understand that is, I just want to be absolutely sure that you are a true friend to her. No worries Alex... Scouts honor." she said as she took the work from Jay and filled it out quickly returning it and following the high heeled woman out into the street and shifting with her as she followed the white spotted black bird to a huge tree outside the town.

((Edited a bit on Farah's talk lol I did it in grey.. oops...))

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Sarah followed AJ with pleasure. She wouldn't necessarily get her own house, but at least a roof to sleep under. She looked at Farah as she went outside, and as she was gone, she looked at AJ. "How come her eyes are that turqoise? It's pretty creepy", she asked.

---

Fazil looked at the slowly emptying room, and nodded after Farah."She seemed nicer than I thought"he said to himself, and walked outside. He shifted into the hawk form, and jumped in the air like a missile - a slow missile. He started flying towards the big tree, he wanted to ask more about Farah.

Jaycen let out a fwoosh of air, taking his hand off his tranquilizer. He was glad he didn't have to use it because he knew Farah would be pissed when she woke up, and that was never a pretty sight. He stood up and walked over to Kaeren. "Alex is right, you know. Farah will kill you without caring whether you're an avian. She doesn't care. If you piss her off and there's nobody here to save you you'll be a chicken nugget. Yeah, the town will be pissed but that won't change that you're dead. Remember that."

Kaeren rolled his eyes. "Okay, Dad. You go ahead and worry about that all you want, she won't be able to touch me." He shifted and flew out of the building, looking for someone else to mess with.

Skye walked further into the house, finding the kitchen and making a snack before heading to the bedroom and plopping down for a nap. A cat could get used to this...

((Who's house is Skye in?))

"Every shifter has their unique features, mostly from when human and carry over to animal. Hers is a mix. A cross breed. A tiger and a cheetah isn't unheard of, but a tiger and a wolf? Her eyes like that of a poisonous animal, says danger. They are meant to be intimidating. Make sense?"

Alex's home had plumbing and electricity and heating. Her home was nicely painted a blue and white like a normal home, only it was in a tree. When Fazil got there, Alex had the shoes off and was setting about making dinner, rabbit stew Farah's favorite. She had taken off the jacket and staying home for the day, washed her face from the makeup she had on. A sight only the ones she most trusted with since her school years. Of course there was a reason why the normally pure black bird had white patches of feathers, a feature carried over from human side, but the bird side was less teased then the human side was.

Sky went over to a rickety shack. It looked like it was a green house converted to a garden shed and this is where he stashed his bike and curled up in a corner as a dog. He was tired and hungry, and he signed up but no one showed him a house to live in.

Sarah looked at AJ for a moment, and shrugged. "I guess it does. So, the room I can live in?" she answered. She looked around. "This is a nice place, i'm sure I will get used to it... if there are non-shifter animals I can hunt on free time." she thought while following him.

---

Fazil landed on the wooden fence around the terrace-like outside of the house, and his feathers and talons disappeared in seconds. He sat on the fence, but hopped on the planks."Hey Alex! You here yet?" he yelled, and walked to the door, where he happened to see him preparing some food or similiar."Oh, sorry I yelled. Are you going to cook something for Farah?" he apologized, and laughed a little.

Edited by MidnightStar89

Xel walked with the group as they moved, "You know tags aren't my style. Besides you much more exotic than I am here. No need to hand out warnings when you are the center of attention Farah. Now where would you like that cake?" He smiled.

AJ looked at the other woman. "Oh Don't worry, I may look like a hard ass but I'm a closet girly girl. I keep a tub of ice cream in my freezer all the time I'll show you the room when we get there. Now home sweet-........... she got to the large central house and snarled softly sniffing the air. She held a finger to her lips and like a ghost, crept inside. She hesitated. That's right, Flax was out back. He can come in through the doggy door though.... She pulled out a dog whistle and briefly blew in it. The dog was tense when he came to her. suchen she whispers and the German shepherd quickly sniffed out and around, up the stairs finding the girl who came into the home unwanted and pounced on her snarling not letting her near the Windows.

"Oh, how about at the little park? We can have a party, with hats and everything. Make sure it's chocolate.. okay Wolfe?" she said before she left after Alex.

"Oh! Yes I am making something for her. She's getting washed up. Now would you help me? I could use a strong hand. she giggled and bustled about the open kitchen and dining area as she cooked up a meal.

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Xel groaned, "I hate chocolate... Half and half it is..." He left and went to the local baker and ordered his cake. He then retreated to his tower and sat.

Sarah stood outside AJ's home, and tilted her head. "Trouble?" she wondered, and waited. Maybe it was a thief, or just a prank or something. She took a few steps closer to the house, and heard snarling. Did she own a dog? She didn't mention that... Or did she shift...?

((EDIT: Sorry, my brain was on the stupid mode Dx))

---

Fazil kicked his shoes off into a corner, and walked inside. He walked to the kitchen, and smiled, looking at Alex. "Sure i'll help ya! What can I do?" he answered, while he walked back to the door, and threw his beanie onto a random nail in sticking out of the wall. Maybe a painting or something was there earlier. He then walked again to the kitchen.

Edited by MidnightStar89

((Star.. AJ is Alize justice winters. AJ is a woman... can't do anything without dor))

Alex scoffed. "Ah! Show off! Now, the long green onions, chop those for me I'll peal and chop the carrots. Then you Mr. Hunter, and get the rabbit out of the fridge and prepare it for me. You know me and skinning things, horrible work and I just painted my nails that lovely orange you like so much. I work with skins, and wear them but not do the dirty work on getting them off the corpse. Even a raven has some class. And are far better at acrobatics then you are... she stuck out her lounge playfully and practically skipped over to peal the carrots.

Xel got up and picked up his order from the baker. Gathering a few other things, he headed out to the towns little personal park. He set up a picnic area and the waited in his wolf form.

Fazil laughed in agreement, as he watched Alex hop across the room gracefully. "Really fabulous, Alex, definitely. By the way do ya want steak-like or chicken-like? Basically rabbit wings or rabbit steak...", he chuckled, as he walked to the fridge. He grabbed a rabbit out of there, and put it on a table. He then grabbed a knife, cleaned it a little bit, and started skinning the meal, waiting for an answer.