CursedFlames

Undertale

Not sure if that it counts as its own AU, but I adore everything that somehow involves Flowey being a potted, grumpy houseplant.

I take it you've seen Seeing Eye Flowey?

Not sure if that it counts as its own AU, but I adore everything that somehow involves Flowey being a potted, grumpy houseplant.

^^ THIS.

That is my absolute favorite AU you have no idea~

((I also love how in some interpretations, Flowey becomes almost protective of Frisky-froo, protecting them from bullies and the like while simultaneously calling them an idiot. It's so cute yet still so... FLOWEY. xd.png))

EDIT: I've never seen that Seeing-Eye Flowey comic and oh my GOSH? please save me I'm crying it's just too good ;-;

Edited by Windra

There's a bonus comic from that artist in which Flowey is basically Gordon Ramsay and it's adorable. :3

Personally I really dig that Flowey possession AU. Something about the vine aesthetic and him sprouting out of the skeletons' eye sockets really gets to me in a good way.

I take it you've seen Seeing Eye Flowey?

No I haven't! Thank you so much, it's beautiful... and adorable. And sad. Welp. Too many emotions. But I'll seriously keep an eye on that artist and that specific comic, hopefully there'll be more to come. I want more.

((I also love how in some interpretations, Flowey becomes almost protective of Frisky-froo, protecting them from bullies and the like while simultaneously calling them an idiot. It's so cute yet still so... FLOWEY. xd.png.png))

Yes! "PLANT ME IN THE SCHOOL GRASS AT RECESS TOMORROW." Ah, as much as I love to hate the creature that is canon-Flowey, I kinda have a soft spot for those comics where he reluctantly becomes friends with Frisk and actually is sort of nice... maybe because he has nothing better to do. And also, a talking homicidal flower is way more cute when it's safely stuck in its pot. ;P

I haven't heard of that possession AU, mind posting a link? That sounds like I'd enjoy it a lot =)

This is the link I found on the Undertale AUs tumblr; apparently it's more a community thing rather than one person making a thing. I don't have much experience with it, but it is an interesting idea.

I'm making my bf an undertale blanket for his birthday :3 Muffet is his favorite character so it's shaped like her web.

POSSIBLE SPOILERS BELOW

When I played the game, I just did the pacifist play-through like a nice little boy. Then... I BRUTALLY MURDERED EVERYONE WITHOUT BATTING AN EYE OR FEELING ANYTHING, AND WHEN I GOT TO sans I KILLED HIM THREE TIMES, before sparing him and reseting my genocide route.

It's not I don't feel any feels for Undertale and the CHARActers, but I already watched it and felt those feelings already.

I was surprised at all the secret things you can find in that game but not on the internet!

So I hid a cactus in my brother's Minecraft world and left a sign next to it: "Ah, the cactus. Truly the most tsundere of plants."

I was watching the GameGrumps play Undertale and it was like 12:00 at night, ( and of course I was laughing.) Then, my mom walked by and asked what I was doing on my laptop, and I answered her "I'm watching Undertale." But she thought I said Undertail, and just stared at me until I spelled it out for her. Under T-A-L-E.

I don't know why I'm posting this, but I just did.

did someone mention aus

i love littletale and floweypot

i have my own au and it's a dumb crossover and i hate it and i love it

oooOOOoooOOOooohhh NOOOoooOOOoooOOOoooOOO

it's a vocaloid/undertale crossover

like the vocaloids are the monsters

and also the humans sometimes?

it's cringeworthy tbh

I don't normally get into AUs, but I can't resist PTA Sans and Flowey Pot AU.

My favorite AU is where Flowey and Frisk go to the surface and Flowey becomes a grumpy food critic.

I crossed over Ar Tonelico with Undertale and decided to take it extremely seriously, I think Underloids come out ahead. :V If you have anything for it, I'd like to see it; it sounds like it could be super neat.

And yes, food critic Flowey is one of my favorite Floweypot variants.

I love imagining Flowey as a food critic. xd.png I'm trying to make an Undertale AU but I can't think of anything that would work... any thoughts?

I crossed over Ar Tonelico with Undertale and decided to take it extremely seriously, I think Underloids come out ahead. :V If you have anything for it, I'd like to see it; it sounds like it could be super neat.

aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh

i plan on maybe making a webcomic for vocatale someday?? i call it vocatale bc i think underloid is a different au

i also have no clue what ar tonelico is but i looked it up and i want to see ar tonelicotale

It's called Hymmnetale; it's not a super-obvious crossover (since it was originally supposed to be a bunch of fancovers for the music and only became an AU because I have A Problem), but the elements are there. I hope you get the chance to do the comic soon; Vocatale sounds neat. :v

And VeelaWolf, you can just do whatever if you want an AU; if it's been done before it's not a big deal, the big deal is your take on it.

Mah gosh, despite not having the game I am OBSESSED with Undertale. I just love the plot line, characters and music biggrin.gif

i want the soundtrack really bad

but

i keep forgetting to get it.

am i the only person who wants chara and asriel to be HAPPY.

like GEEZ TOBY let these children have fun and not die.

I have lovely memories attached to playing undertale! wub.gif I really do think it's such a unique and great game. I'm a total casual who loves games that are focused on some sorta emotional connection to the characters and story, and was very satisfied by the game. Plus I LOVE the bullet heck gameplay. I recommend it to people a lot, and oftentimes people say "eh, i dunno it has a lot of fans that turn me off to it" but then they play it and are totally into it

Judgemental hipsters who turn up their noses at something purely because it has a lot of fans are also the ones who have the most to learn from Undertale. Ironic that this indie game is too mainstream for them to try it.

Edited by Lythiaren

Well, to be fair, there are some fans whose behavior is abrasive and annoying. It reminds me a little of the MLP hype a couple of years ago, where memes and in-jokes about that show cropped up literally *everywhere* and people advertised their new favorite with a fanatism that had nothing to do with recommendation anymore. I totally didn't care about cartoon ponies, however, so after a while I really got annoyed with the fans trying to shove it down my throat or hijacking every other conversation. And by extension, I started to hate the content too, just because I couldn't bear one more picture or reference.

That being said, I think it's just a vocal minority of the playerbase that doesn't seem to get the concept of taste and personal preferences, but I can understand the people who are turned off by something like that.

Edited by Digital Decay