Caindraga

Mistaken Egg Derps

I just passed by a Gold Dragon Egg in the Volcano ,partially because of the Lunar Heralds.Please ,tell me what things like this you might have done? Doesn't even have to be mistaking something rare for something common.Twice I've somehow mistaken Nebula dragon eggs for Silver dragon eggs.

Thunder dragons and Electric dragons are my main problem. Also made a mistake with heralds, too many glowing/shining/briliance eggs, wish they changed desciption to more unique.

I don't have problems with red-ember-magma egss anymore, but they were tricky when I started smile.gif

It really is frustrating. I keep nabbing Red-Finneds. Missed a Xeno too... sigh

Edit:..... And as i say that i got a xeno ohmy.gif

Edited by IcarusTheDragon

On a very much related note ,my luck is weird with these dragons.I'll not be able to find a single gold or silver ,but somehow I get 3 paper dragons in somewhat quick succession.

Recently I keep mistaking Yellow-Crowned eggs on the AP for Undines. They don't even look that similar. In the cave I sometimes mistake Striped Rivers for Water Walkers.

Recently I keep mistaking Yellow-Crowned eggs on the AP for Undines. They don't even look that similar. In the cave I sometimes mistake Striped Rivers for Water Walkers.

Don't get me started on the AP man.I've mistaken so many greys for silvers.Somehow I still got 2 silver dragons from there...

I used to get excited when I see the word "glows" in an egg description, now I just look for "beautiful" in the description.

I also confuse chicken egg descriptions with pygmy's.

I used to get excited when I see the word "glows" in an egg description, now I just look for "beautiful" in the description.

I've only recently begun looking out for chickens.Unlike the ever famous Gold and Silver ,it's easier to mistake

I still haven't gotten used to the "new" chicken egg description ("This egg is much smaller than the others" as opposed to the one I still think of as the chicken description "This egg is a third the size of the other eggs")

I've never had a problem grabbing Gold Wyvern eggs because I keep thinking the darn things were ACTUAL golds.

Even though people say they're hard to catch and all that, I've never had a problem with it.

I just wish they WERE golds. XP

Still getting used to the Spirit Wards having 'glow' in their description like a Silver, and the Lunar Heralds keep scaring me with that 'metallic'.

Not really the descriptions as much as it is sprites- I do mix up the Thunder dragon's description with the Cassare's, I have no idea how when they don't seem similar at all.

I have a hard time with the white dragon's and silver dragon's sprites

I'm pretty good with the descriptions, but I do have a habit of reflexively clicking even the low tier rates I don't need anymore (thunders, GWs, unbreedables). In the AP, luminas always get me of I'm hovering over the egg. My mouse cursor blocks the lower part, and it looks like a gold.

The Lunar Heralds have been messing up my Gold hunting as of late. Two of my Bronze Heralds are a direct result of thinking "OMG GOLD!" rolleyes.gif

I keep clicking bloodscales because I think they're rare. I don't even know if it's silvers or coppers that I think I'm seeing, but the glitter in the bloodscale description makes my finger twitch laugh.gif

Undines and striped rivers - something about a bit of water on the eggs. Still can't tell one from another. laugh.gif

it's taken DOZENS of CB Nebulas for me to learn the difference between the Nebula description and the Silver description. :| good thing I like Nebulas...

When I was new I remember furiously clicking on Green/Pebble eggs in the AP thinking they were Neglecteds. XD Whites and Silvers get me too sometimes, and recently I've found myself almost clicking on Blue-Banded eggs thinking they're Striped Rivers.

I don't tend to hunt the Cave much, I prefer the AP, so I don't read egg descriptions often.

I can't keep any of the eggs straight. There are so many dragons now and their names are all so weird and don't necessarily match their appearance.

I miss the old days when there were "green", "blue", "silver", "gray", "red", "mint" etc xd.png