Chuck1999

Dragon Cave: A Choose Your Own Adventure

Group Decision Poll (Read Latest Post First)  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Last time my story was written I didn't have any options and there was no story for me this time(although there was only a couple) Just wanted to make sure I haven't been forgotten? smile.gifsmile.gif

Charles decides to follow the hatchling. It takes Charles through roads and pathways she never knew about, and Charles is covered in dry tree pines by the time she goes through her ninth small forest in a row. The hatchling leads her to Avery, who is hurt. Charles picks her up and goes back to the castle twice as slow this time.

Alessia gets to the castle just as the sun starts to go up. She goes upstairs and carefully places PHill in one of the beds. Then, she hears a strange knock on the door. Alessia runs downstairs and opens the door, seeing one small hatchling and another dragon. The larger dragon seems human, but is red all over.

"I need to talk to you," The dragon tells Alessia, but not with thoughts, but actual human words."

"You aren't an ordinary dragon, are you?" Alessia asks the dragon, feeling that the dragon is different from other dragons.

"I wouldn't be a dragon at all if some dragons from Dragon Cloud City hadn't given me a stupid potion," the dragon says with a bit of anger.

Charles then comes into the castle, and goes upstairs with a lady. A hatchling follows her. Alessia doubts her day could get any more awkward.

Meanwhile, Reega throws a green shell onto the arena. It hits the mustached man. Suddenly, Reega hears yelling behind her, and thinking that it is some guards, she digs out the bouncy pad and jumps on it, landing in the middle of the arena. She quickly pulls her son up.

"WHAT DO YOU TINK YOU'RE DOING MOM?!?" Her son asks, shocked.

"I'M SAVING YOUR LIFE. THE BETTER QUESTION IS, SHOULD I EVEN HAVE TO SAVE YOUR BACON LIKE THIS?!?" Reega says, feeling really angry that her son is doing.... well, whatever he is doing. "WHAT ARE YOU EVEN DOING?!? IS THIS SOME SORT OF DEATH ARENA?!?"

Reega is expecting somebody to try to take her off the arena, but her yelling is keeping the guards back, but not the blue.... creature..... Suddenly, it lunges, and then everything goes into slow motion. Reega slowly digs out the young potion, or rather youth potion like it is actually labeled, and that frees the jellyfish creature, which attacks the blue creature. Reega accidentally slips on the jellyfish's slime, causing her to let go of the potion, which goes flying at the blue creature. The jellyfish picks up the blue creature, and time returns to normal.

"DON'T YOU EVER KEEP SOMETHING LIKE THIS FROM ME, EVER AGAIN!" Reega says after what just happened. "IN FACT, YOUR GROUNDED FOR ONE WHOLE YEAR!"

Reega then seems to go crazy as she screams and yells at people. Then, he vision goes real fast as she goes back to her time because of the blue creature. She grabs her son's hand, and like that, she is back to her time.

"Mom, you don't understand...." Her son tries telling her.

"WHAT DO I NOT UNDERSTAND?!?" Reega says as she vents the rest of her anger. "YOU TOLD ME YOU WOULD BE SAFE, NOT GOING ANYWHERE EXCEPT AROUND THE ISLAND, ANYTHING THAT WOULD ONLY HELP YOU ON YOUR QUEST! YOU TOLD ME YOU WOULD ONLY DEFEAT A PIG CREATURE AND SAVE YOUR SISTER! A PIG CREATURE!!! WHAT I SAW WAS NOT A PIG CREATURE!!! NO, INSTEAD, IT WAS A FREAKING.... PLUMBER OR SOMETHING, SOMEBODY DRESSED LIKE A BOUNTY HUNTER, AND A WEIRD CREATURE WHICH IS STILL IN MY BACKPACK, AND I STILL HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT IS!"

"Mom, I'm not your little boy anymore. Cut me some slack," Reega's son tells her.

"I won't cut you any slack until I know you won't be risking your life for what.... A TROPHY?!?"

"Fine," her son tells her, obviously disappointed. But Reega knows that she can't just let him get off very easily after he nearly died. Suddenly, her son runs off. Reega wants to go after him, but she is too tired, and knows that she can't go after him. Suddenly, the backpack opens, releasing the jellyfish creature. Reega quickly closes it again, and rushes back home, locking the door so that the blue creature can't get out. She even makes sure the windows are locked. Westley goes up to her as she opens her backpack. Inside is a smaller, and also younger version of the creature. There's also twelve dozen more bottles of the potion. A label catches her eye.

"Warning: affects of potion are permanent. No way to reverse potion whatsoever, as potion is made from extinct substance known as Imagination Powder, so use potion wisely."

(Great.) Reega thinks to herself. (Now I have to deal with the creature like this for the rest of my life... Speaking of the creature, what is it?)

Reega was still confused as to what it is. It seems rather talkative for some reason, and is racing around the house at speeds unthinkable in her time. Reega wonders if it's some sort of dragon. Either way, Reega knows she must go the castle. She puts the creature back in her backpack, ensuring that there is still enough airholes in it. Then, she heads to the castle, Westley right behind her.

Alessia is barely awake after a nap when she hears another knock at the door. Alessia wonders if a No Solicitation sign would be a good idea. When she opens the door, she sees a normal lady with a normal hatchling.

"Is your hatchling sick or something?" Alessia asks tiredly.

"Actually, I have something different," the lady says. "My name's Reega, and I hope you don't mind if I lock your doors for a couple minutes, because I have a fast bugger."

Alessia expected the lady, who really seemed like a comedian, to take out a giant turtle. Instead, she brought out a.... hedgehog. A hedgehog.

"You do realize this is a blue hedgehog, right?" Alessia asks Reega.

"Oh, that's what it is," Reega says. "I thought it was some bizzare species of dragon. So, how the heck do I communicate with it?"

"Probably by normal speaking," Alessia says, very bored, and wishing it had been a giant turtle so she could have a small chuckle before dismissing the lady. Suddenly, the hedgehog saws through the two doors.

"I'll work here so I can pay for that if you let me stay here until I repair the doors," Reega tells Alessia.

"Sure," Alessia says as she goes upstairs. "I just need to tell PHill what's going on. I'll have to enter his room to get the two adults dragons awake so they can quickly and safely capture that hedgehog."

Alessia runs upstairs, and opens PHill's door.

"Why are you coming into my room?" Phill asks her.

"I'll tell you what's been happening. That will take a while.

So, Alessia tells PHill what happened.

"If Reega is willing to pay for the doors, let her stay," PHill says. Alessia breathes a sigh of relief, and then gets the two adult dragons Tulvir and Tetsuna after the hedgehog.

It's nighttime when the two dragons finally come back with the hedgehog. A tiny bit of metal is nailed to the door to cover up the saw marks.

"I still can't believe a freaking hedgehog cut a door by becoming a circular blade," Charles says.

Suddenly, the roof starts creaking for some reason. PHill quickly climbs up to the roof as if he hasn't been injured whatsoever.

"Who are you?" PHill asks, shocked when he sees a cloaked figure on the room.

"I can lead you to dragon eggs," the figure says. "But if you try slaying me down, I'll only lead you to trouble, like the kind you've dealt with today."

PHill cringed at the thought of more hedgehogs.

Almost as if the figure could read his mind, the figure responds.

"Hedgehogs are the least of your worries. I can make this land a battle zone, littered with arenas, bounty hunters, mustached men, pink puffballs, and creatures that you didn't even think existed."

"Who.... are..... you?" PHill asked, getting extremely worried.

"My name is Chuck," the figure says. "You should probably take my offer and not risk the land becoming quite.... messy. You are the king after all, and a king must look after his kingdom. But of course, the choice is yours."

PHill has the option to

1. Take the offer (I am the king, after all.)

2. Don't take the offer (It could be a trap.)

PHill, what do you choose?

Also, Nighteye has grown into an adult.

Meanwhile, Charles decides to visit the bed and breakfast place in town for some reason. When she arrives to it, the whole place has almost burned. Suddenly, somebody grabs her. Charles can

1. Fight back (like do it.)

2. Don't struggle (he could hurt me.)

Charles, what do you choose?

Reega decides she start working somewhere in the morning. It must be somewhere in the castle. Reega can start working at

1. A small shop in the castle courtyard.

2. One of four lookout towers as a knight.

3. One of two gate posts as a gatekeeper.

4. The dungeon as a guard.

Reega, what do you choose?

Alessia goes to sleep, and has a strange dream. She is in a completely white room, and she sees her father sitting in a chair.

"Father!" She exclaims as she runs up to him. Suddenly, he turns bald and grows a reddish-brown mustache that sticks out at the sides. Alessia can

1. Hug him (and hope that he turns back into her father.)

2. Scream and run (and hope that she never has the dream again.)

Alessia, what do you choose?

Um.. still nothing for me to do? blink.gif

Last I knew I had one hatchling who was a bit sick and one who didn't like the name I gave him. lol

Charles would likely have stayed where the unnatural hedgehog was and not the B+B place, and that was....random.

She'll fight back. Just don't kill her, al'ight?

Did Reega age jump? She's fourteen, and was a merchants daughter. I think her sanity might be exploding right now.

She will be working a small shop in the courtyard!

Charles fights back, first by kicking the guy in the oozums, then by flipping him onto the ground. But he gets up, not shocked whatsoever. The guy is ready to beat up Charles when suddenly Kinsey runs right into the guy, stepping on him and breaking his neck.

"WHAT THE HECK?" Charles says really loudly. "What is that girl focused on anyway?"

Then Charles sees Kinsey chasing a hatchling.

"GET BACK HERE KRISTOFF!" She yells. Suddenly, Charles turns away only for a second, but then when she turns back, she sees Kinsey and the hatchling on the ground, but a blue blur catches her attention. It's the hedgehog.

"That hedgehog is not normal," Charles says to herself. She then runs after the hedgehog, who seems to disappear just as it's in Charles' seeing range. Suddenly, a few minutes later, Charles hears a loud splash, and something monstrous gasping for air. Charles runs down the hill only to realize it's the hedgehog, which can't swim whatsoever. Charles quickly gets it out of the water before something else goes wrong.

Kinsey sits under a palm tree, struggling to keep up with her hatchling Kristoff. her other hatchling is being just fine. Kinsey is tired, yet she stills wants to get back her hatchling. She can

1. Sit under the palm tree until she is more energized.

2. Go after her hatchling.

Kinsey, what do you choose?

Charles gets back to the castle just in time to hear Reega get up. Charles hasn't seen PHill anywhere, but assumes that he'll come back to reality soon. After all, Charles realizes that PHill can go in and out of the time continuum whenever he wishes. Suddenly, Charles hears screams come from Reega's bedroom.

Reega struggles to get up.

"Are you alright in there?" Charles asks Reega from outside her bedroom door.

Reega is still very blown away at what's been happening lately, and can only offer one response:

"JKSDLJJHERJ4UIQ38EARJ90890980W5490AFJKSFJREKAKLJJHJJAKJKFJLAGKFHJJASJHJKLJAHJAFUIOJIAUSIIUSAJSSKLDGSIOAFJDGS!" She screams. "HEQDFUHSDHAWEIOFGUOIXDFCJDFUJ8IOFKXVOXVIFDIXRUIFHBJHU8VJHSIJIDVHUIFSJODNIHTGGGFTJRTFGYURTFBIOJTGBJIGBIJOGHIOBBJJFDIFJOMNKBVJGFDJIOXCVJFGIJPVBJCVIFDOPOBCVJXKCJBJIOPFDJIOP!"

Charles jumps back when Reega opens the door.

"I need to go work at the shop," Reega says in a normal, calm voice.

"Sure..... sure thing Reega," Charles struggles to say, in shock at what she just heard. Charles is in such a state of shock that it's only a few minutes after that she realizes that the hedgehog.... is gone!

She runs downstairs just as the hedgehog is about to saw through a circle-shaped covering where the piece of the actual door used to be. But the hedgehog is bounced back at such a speed that it.... bounces all over the walls, causing tick marks and regular damage to the walls, before bouncing on the red-carpeted floor with a thud.

"Oh brother...." Charles says before going back upstairs. She starts thinking that the hedgehog needs to go, although not all her thoughts are silent.

"That hedgehog is causing damage in this castle for no reason!" Charles screams. Suddenly, she looses it. Her sanity dips down as she starts throwing pillows, books, feathers, shoes, jackets, pants, and a whole bunch of other stuff down the stairs. Charles then calms down.

"H...help me..... p...p...please...." Charles hears a tiny voice come from the pile of stuff that has now filled the stairway. Not wanting to seem like a lunatic, Charles quickly picks up the stuff and neatly puts it back. The hedgehog is at the very bottom of the pile, and it's a wonder the thing hasn't suffocated yet. It manages to get up, and run up the stairs quite quickly, which, for some reason, causes Charles' ears to ring.

"OW!" She exclaims. She feels like she wants to throw the hedgehog at a wall, but makes herself rest, and not do anything stupid.

The hedgehog runs out of the castle.

Meanwhile, Reega sits behind a counter, selling various produce, like apples, bananas, corn, tomatoes, onions, peppers, pears, oranges, lemons, limes, kiwis, grapes, fish, steak, pork chicken, etc. Suddenly, the hedgehog races into the shop, and jumps into the counters, which are covered with a bizarre painting of a portal. The poor thing seems to want to go home. The hedgehog gets up and runs out.

"What is that hedgehog doing here?" Somebody mumbles in the crowd of people waiting in line. The voice seems rather thick and deep. "Well, this time's as better as any. STICK YOUR HANDS UP HIGH, SO I CAN SEE THEM!"

Everybody scrams, except Reega, who sees a giant spiked turtle dragon creature monster thingy pointing a gun at her. Something about it seems familiar.

1. Like the fact that the phrase "Your princess is in another castle" comes to mind when seeing the creature.

2. He's one of my son's foes.... yeah.... perfect. *groans*

3. He's one of my son's friends.... great friendship.

Alessia hugs the man, but he only turns into a giant monster at first, then a huge version of the mustached man.

"It's a me, a egg...."

BANG!

Suddenly, a.... darker hedgehog appears.

"About time I took care of the jerk..." the hedgehog says before getting back on his motorcycle and speeding off.

Alessia wakes up with the feeling that she'll be seeing the darker hedgehog appear. She doesn't realize how soon until she turns on the lights, and sees.... the hedgehog.

Charles wakes up to a blood-curdling scream from Alessia's bedroom, and opens the door.

"Howdy lady," a hedgehog says to her. Charles wants to kick it out a window, but it's pointing a gun right at her. Suddenly, the blue hedgehog rams right into the darker hedgehog, sending the darker hedgehog flying.

"CURSE YOU..... SON....."

"Wait, they're father and son?" Charles asks. The blue hedgehog shakes his head.

"I swear, if another dumb creature doesn't invade my dreams, it'll be too soon." Alessia says before going back to sleep. However, she quickly wakes up when a robotic monkey starts throwing coconuts at her.

"STOP THROWING COCONUTS AT ME!" Alessia says, enraged.

"You mean my nametags?" The monkey asks before going into a huge state of maniacal laughter.

"She means you," another voice says before shooting plasma at the robotic monkey. The two girls turn around, and scream at the sight of a tiny, completely blue robot with two ears pointing behind the head.

TWO-PERSON CHOICE TIME!

Charles and Alessia can

1. Scare the robot away.

2. Throw things at the robot.

3. Blame everything on the blue hedgehog and throw the robot at the hedgehog.

4. Die (of laughter, shock, starvation, dehydration, and your body going absolutely nuts!

Girls, what do you choose?

Seyle runs to the left, but then lava hits her and covers here in molten rock. Seyle is now trapped, and can only hope that somebody gets her out.

Edited by Chuck1999

Heh, what next? Armies of winged turtles and mushrooms with faces and feet? A certain yellow mouse or a pink thing that sings? *grabs popcorn* :D

I'll pick 2.) Go after the hatchling. And maybe tempting him with a treat while giving one to Lupa for behaving. c:

Why is number four there, just why.

Anyways, I'll choose number two. Charles won't get close to the robot (stupid idea) but she'll go with long-distance attacks.

(Also, who controls Alessia again, I forgot)

can i choose option 3 and inform the others and bring nighteye with me if i do go

Unfortunately, this is one time I rather you don't choose your own option.

Kinsey decides to go after the hatchling. She sneaks Lupa a treat, and also decides to try to tempt Kristoff with one, but the hatchling merely looks at it and runs at the sight of it. The hatchling runs so quick that it manages to glide in the air before crashing on Avery, killing her. Of course, Kinsey only finds this out after about an hour or so, which is how long it takes to get to Kristoff. When Kinsey finally gets to the hatchling, she picks it up and heads back to the heart of the town, where she lives. But Luna is swiftly arrested by guards after she finally realizes she broke into the castle, as did Kristoff.

"How did I get in here?" Kinsey asks herself. She swore she was somewhere else. Kinsey now has plenty of time to realize what happened in the dungeon.

"You have made a wise decision to trust me," Chuck says. "And you have prevented the wrath of the Pingas."

(Achievement Unlocked: Pingas Deflector)

Suddenly, Chuck hands PHill an egg. It is a Glaucus Drake egg. Then, CHukc disappears, and time winds up to what it should be now.

I choose option 2

But can Reega get a sword cleverly hidden in the back of the store if she's descended from the hero then it stands to reason there would be a heirloom

Uh.... I was hoping that TomatoJuice (apologies if that isn't your username) was going to reply by now, but she hasn't, so I'll continue.

Charles starts throwing objects at the robot. Then Alessia starts throwing objects at the robot.

"Ladies," a cloak figure says. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING? YOU'RE MESSING UP THE FREAKING TIME CONTINUUM.... oh forget it. I knew that this was the wrong time period..."

Charles turns towards the figure.

"Who the heck are you?" Charles asks.

"I'm the guy that's been keeping your poor king away," The figure says. "Of course, I'm the least of your worries."

The figure then turns to the robot, which is struggling to regain conscienceless.

"Robroto!" The figure yells. "Do you think we're ready to get out of here?"

"I highly doubt it, sir," the robot says. "The hedgehog isn't willing to leave, and claims he has no idea what's going on, and the other kid hasn't communicated with us yet; I fear he may have been swallowed by the dragon creature."

"What about Bat?" the figure asks.

Suddenly, Bat comes into the room.

"It appears that my wings are broken, sir," Bat says in a somewhat worried voice.

"Still beats my broken arm," Robroto says. "I didn't think females were so aggressive."

"Great," the figure says. "Now how the heck will I find four more heroes that were foretold to defeat the greatest evil in the universe? It's not like I found them in a factory or something."

"We'll just have to wait here Chuck," Robroto says.

Charles and Alessia both began to wonder how they got into this mess.

Reega realizes that the dragon creature is one of her son's foes, and decides that it is the perfect time to dig out her long sword. The dragon creature blows fire at her, but Reega deflects it to the stomach of the creature. Suddenly, the dragon creature starts barfing up many objects; green and red turtles that walk on two legs, some Cube monsters, Tetris pieces, stuffed animals. a breathing child, bombs, brown mushroom creatures with legs, pipes, some mushroom people, Nyan Cat......

BOOM!

The random stuff catapults the shop straight into the air, and it lands in the upstairs section where the bedrooms are.

The child gets up, dazed and confused.

"I think we can..... go fight..... now...."

"Gosh," Chuck says. "Toadsworth would never let this happen, now would he?"

Reega walks over to where Charles and Alessia are standing and decides to stand right next to them.

"Well, at least we can rest..." Chuck says. Suddenly, he starts becoming completely made of bricks.

"Oh dear," he says. "I guess our journey isn't over yet. In fact, I fear that we have another dimensional war to fight."

Suddenly, everyone is sucked into a huge portal, except Zee, Seyle, and all the citizens not involved with this story. Zee is having a dream right now, and Seyle is still trapped in the molten rock of a volcano for some reason.

But everyone else is in the other dimension, and since it is quite a dangerous dimension, everyone who joined this story needs a weapon. Instead of giving you a selection, I'll let you say wish weapon your character will use, unless you are, of course, Zee or Seyle (sad.gif). But since it is a different dimension, you can say the name of whatever weapon you want to use. Just say that the-name-of-your-character-in-story would like to use _________________ as a weapon or whatever.

Meanwhile, Zee lays on the ground, her dragon wings waving slightly in a breeze that courses through the room. She is dreaming that she is a human again. She arrives at a cemetery. It is dragon cemetery. Zee looks around. Suddenly, a ghostly hand touches her.

"Yow!" She exclaims.

"Death is a frightening thing," the ghostly being says. "And to think that you caused all these deaths."

Zee wanted to scream "WHAT?" yet she couldn't get her voice out. Suddenly, two real hands grab her, and pull her towards a pit. A tombstone next to it says "Seyle and Zee, taken before their times."

"Don't let Seyle be your next casualty," the ghostly figure says. "She's at the volcano."

With that, the two hands pull Zee into the pit.

Zee wakes up. She feels.... alone. She feels that she can

1. Go after Seyle.

2. Don't go after Seyle.

Zee, what do you choose?

I.. I'm sorry Avery. D': Oh my goodness!

Kinsey (If she's in the other dimension, I'm not sure?) would like to use a bow and arrows.

Oooh, weapon choosing! >:D I'll choose two magic blasters that come in the form of Eastern dragons. The dragons are silver, can move but are most effective when they're wrapped around the arms. The right blaster (her dominant arm) shoots sharp rocks, while the other one let's out a stream of black fire. (The weapon is for Jess/Charles)

Zee runs towards the area that Seyle is at, not noticing that the whole castle is deserted. Zee runs to a volcano. The magma has settled by now, but Zee knows exactly where to start digging. Suddenly, after Zee makes a big hole, Seyle climbs out, not a single scratch on her.

"How did you survive?" Zee asks.

"I'm some sort of lava human; I can withstand lava," Seyle says.

"Get on me," Zee says. Seyle gets on her, and the two fly off.

PHill decides to use a Scythe, Reega uses a Rising Soul Longsword, which keeps screaming to go back where it came from, Kinsey uses Bows and Arrows, Charles uses two magic dragons which double as blasters, and Chuck digs out a 1000-barrel cannon that fires grenades, rockets, and all sorts of other kinds of ammunition at the same time. The heroes are ready. Suddenly, a bunch of holes appear, and villains from every universe, game, TV, media, real life, or otherwise. They began to fire, and the heroes easily deflect the enemies' ammunition. But after thirty minutes, it's a losing battle. PHill is captured by the enemy, which soon surrounds the heroes.

"We should surrender now," Chuck says. It seems that all hope is lost. But suddenly, the hedgehog leaps in the air.

"NO! DON'T!" Chuck yells. But it's too late; the hedgehog morphs into a sawblade, and goes flat, traveling to a hole in the center of the circle-like arena. The hedgehog starts spinning backwards. A black hole is made, and it leads to another universe. Chuck barely has enough time to catch the hedgehog before it collapses. The villains pour into the black hole. Many try to escape, but can't. The villains that had captured PHill go in the hole, PHill having been taken with them.

"This is all my fault," Chuck says quietly as he holds the hedgehog. "I can't stop what has happened already, but I can fix it.

Chuck then gives Charles the hedgehog before he throws an orb in the hole, which is disappearing. Suddenly, the black hole turns white.

"Run guys!" Chuck says to the heroes when a portal opens up. "The portal only lasts a minute. Besides, everything will be fixed once you leave here."

"BUT WHAT ABOUT PHILL?" Charles yells over the increasing noise of vacuums. "AND WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?"

"PHILL WILL BE FOUND EVENTUALLY!" Chuck yelled back, the noise growing stronger. "AND AS FOR ME, I'LL JOIN MY FELLOW SPACE HITCHHIKERS!"

With that, Chuck is ready to leave, but suddenly, Charles slips on something, and plummets into the white hole.

"CHARLES!" Chuck yells. The portal back home closes up. "EVERYBODY IN HERE! QUICKLY, BEFORE IT CLOSES! Chuck then leaps in, leaving Alessia, Reega, and Kinsey, along with the dragons, to think about the decision.

Do the three of you want to go inside the hole? Say

1. Yes

2. No

Whoever says no gets left behind.

Meanwhile, Zee flies Seyle into town just as a black hole sucks up its residents. Suddenly, everyone is gone, leaving Seyle and Zee in an empty world. The hole closes, then another one opens up.

Zee and Seyle can go in it if they want. If you want to go in it, say

1. Yes.

Otherwise, say

2. No.