Chuck1999

Dragon Cave: A Choose Your Own Adventure

Group Decision Poll (Read Latest Post First)  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Avery's hatchling is female, and she decides to name it Luna. It really likes that name.

Avery starts heading to town. Suddenly, she hears a screech. She looks up, and sees a dragon coming right for her!

Avery has the option to

1. Run

2. Scream

3. Faint

Avery, what shall you do?

Kinsey's other hatchling is male, and she decides to name it Kristoff. The dragon doesn't like that name at all, and doesn't seem willing to follow Kinsey, so she picks him up and decides to carry.

Meanwhile, Charles decides to follow the dragon. He walks out of view of the castle quickly. Suddenly, he grows into a giant dragon and kidnaps Charles. The dragon heads to a giant tower with no way up or down, except climbing or.... falling....

Charles is currently trapped.

Back at the castle, PHill tries to drive the ninjas out, but they attack him anyway. He is knocked out and taken by the ninjas, leaving the castle vulnerable.

Meanwhile, Selye heads to the jungle. The bugs and snakes bite at her legs. The biting gets so bad that Selye starts running. She is running so fast that she can't stop in time when she gets to a river, and she falls in. She is floating down, and has a bad feeling that she is heading to a waterfall. Suddenly, three eggs come floating to her. One is green with white spots, another is blue and looks like it's made of clay, and a third is as red as lava. Selye feels that by picking an egg, she might stand a chance if she is going down a waterfall.

Selye can choose the

1. Green egg

2. Blue egg

3. Red egg

Selye, what shall you choose?

Meanwhile, back at the castle, Alessia hears all sorts of commotion downstairs, but knows she needs to help the hatchling first. Alessia decides to respond to the hatchling.

"My name is Alessia," she says in her head. "I am a friend."

That was basically true; Alessia has been trying to learn about dragons since as long as she can remember.

"What's you name?" She asks the hatchling.

"I.... h...hon....honest.....honestly.... don'....don't... see... the need.... to tell... you that...." The hatchling says.

Apparently, the hatchling is somewhat transparent.

"Just tell me your name," Alessia thinks in her head. "I need to know what to call you. It makes things easier."

The hatchling doesn't respond at first.

"B....bat....." It says.

"Huh?" Alessia wonders in her head.

"My.... name is.... Bat...." the hatchling tells her. Alessia seems rather confused at the name, but feels somewhat relieved that she now knows the name of the hatchling. With that, Alessia runs downstairs and out of the castle. She digs a small basket out of one of her pockets, and began picking berries of all kinds from bushes. She then ran to a tree, and took out a milk jug. A beehive hung from the tree. Alessia put on some gloves, and uses something to get honey to pour into the jug. Alessia then runs back, and gets milk, vinegar, and a ton of medicine-like substances. She then puts the milk, berries, vinegar, and medicine into the milk jug, and shakes it up. She then runs back upstairs, and runs into the room Bat is in.

"Wh...what's.... t...t...t...t...that?" Bat asks Alessia.

"Just drink it," Alessia tells Bat. "It'll make you feel better."

Bat slowly drank it. There wasn't a noticeable change in Bat, but Alessia knew it worked. She walked down the stairs, to realize that PHill... was gone! Charles hadn't come back yet either. Alessia had been so busy that she hadn't realized that both of them were gone. Alessia knew she needed to look for one or the other, but she wasn't sure who to look for.

Here's another option that people will vote on as a group. Another poll will go up after this is posted.

Back in the future, Reega has decided that she'll leave the cruise ship.

"At least get a change of dry clothes first," the sailor tells her when she tells him she'll be leaving. He then hands her a pile of dry clothes.

"I've booked a room for you until the ship arrives at its destination," the sailor tells Reega. "You have room 79111340."

"Is that a passcode?" Reega asks sarcastically. "Well, thank you."

Reega and Westley head to the room. Reega closes her door, and tries to sleep a little bit, but her wet clothes are making her cold, so she takes them off, and changes into her dry clothes. She then goes to sleep. But a few hours later, she is woken up by an intercom in her room

"This is the captain speaking," the intercom says. "I have some bad news: we aren't going to be docking in Paris. Unfortunately, a strong wind has made us miss Europe by a long shot. Instead, we will be docking at Dragon Island. It was known for its dragons, but sadly, many of them went extinct. Anyway, go about business, and I promise we'll get to Paris eventually."

Reega thinsk about what the captain said about dragon island, and realizes... that's where she was before! She can't believe that. Reega is ecstatic that she is going to where she was at one time. But she is also afraid of how it has changed.

Reega can

1. Check out Dragon Island once the ship docks there.

2. Stay on the ship.

Reega, what do you choose?

so no choice hmm so there is no option to beat the ninjas why have a choice, i fight once i lose i try to make them leave i lose, i believe that there is no choice so if you get ninjas just dont answer the question cause its just a trick question anyway.

Avery would probably scream and then run.

If only one is okay then run.

Selye: ! sad.gif

。。。。 unsure.gif

Red lava egg. ((Probably a horrible choice for a waterfall but I don't really care. Let the water mage get a fire dragon!))

I can't make another poll in this thread, so I'll choose the decision.

Reega decides she'll check out Dragon Island. A day later, the ship docks at the island. Reega gets off the ship, although she has to force Westley out. Westley is somewhat unhappy about everything that has been happening, and so when Reega forces him off the ship, Westley sinks his teeth into her hand. Reega has to shake him off, and finally does so by shaking her hand really fast. Westley lands on the ground, unconscious. Reega has no choice but to carry Westley in her.... erm.... bag....

Reega walks to a tower. She is about ready to reach it when ninjas stop her. She starts to run, but the ninjas surround her. Reega is trapped, and fears the worse, when a sword slices the ninja suits. The figures run off. Then, somebody in a.... green suit..... comes out of the shadows.

"Those ninjas are quite the pests," the figure says in a male voice. "I should know; my ancestor was captured by them. By the way, my name is Lin....."

The figure doesn't have a chance to finish before he hears the cries of a dragon. Suddenly, Westley stirs in Reega's bag. The figure brings out a shield before he runs off.

That was weird, yet Reega seems to recognize the figure.

1. Yeah I do. He's my.... boy....

2. Uh.... actually I don't. Why the heck is he wearing green pajamas?

3. I guess he's from a.... video game?

Reega, which one most fits your opinion on the figure?

Alessia decides she'll go after Charles first. She realizes that the other dragons are nowhere to be seen. She runs after Charles, but has to slow down when she realizes somebody is following her.

"W.....wai....wait..... up.....!" A voice says in her head.

"Bat, you shouldn't come with me. Why did you come with me?" Alessia now has some anger in her voice.

"B.....bbbb.....bbbecccaaauuuseee...... I'm..... afraid...... of being..... alone." Bat tells her.

Alessia feels guilty for feeling angry at Bat, especially with what he's been through.

"I'm sorry," she tells Bat. "It's just that..... the other dragons are gone too. I don't want anything to happen to you."

Alessia then picks up Bat and puts him in a little back pack. She runs in the direction of the tower, where she thinks Charles is. Alessia soon finds her other hatchling Safari, who is shivering, yet seems to be alright otherwise. Alessia puts Safari in her back pack. A little while later, Alessia soon finds Tetsuna and Nighteye. Nighteye is alright, but Tetsuna has been knocked out cold, and Alessia can feel that his skin is becoming ice. Alessia puts the two hatchlings in her back pack. A little while later, Alessia finds Tulvir, not breathing. Alessia puts him in her back pack and hopes for the best. Suddenly, she feels really tired, and she decides to sleep under a tree. When she wakes up, she can feel two dark shadows blocking the sunlight.

"What the...." Alessia says when she opens her eyes. She sees Tulvir and Tetsuna, both in fine condition, but they have grown. They are now..... adults!

Alessia can somehow feel them speak. Suddenly, she hears them speak, but it was nothing she could understand. Alessia keeps going. Suddenly, she feels really hot and sweaty. She can

1. Find shade until nighttime.

2. Keep looking for Charles.

Alessia, what do you choose?

Avery runs, screaming. Avery doesn't turn back until she hears crunching noises. When she turns back, she sees the dragon on the ground, burned and very much dead. Luna is chewing at its bones. The thought of that makes Avery cringe. Avery keeps heading towards the town.

Suddenly, some.... nn...nnninjas....... come at her. Avery has heard how dangerous they are and has no choice but to

1.Wait for death.

Or does she?

Avery, you can choose an option of your choosing. What do you choose?

Meanwhile, Selye leaps onto a lava egg. Suddenly the water turns to.... lava! YIKES! BIG MISTAKE! Selye starts heading towards the land, but the land catches on fire. Selye must now wait until she reaches the waterfall. She can

1. Freefall by herself (not recommended)

2. Freefall with the egg (recommended)

Selye, what do you choose?

((Uh... Hi? I'm still here, obsessively stalking this thread. There's been three or so game posts since I last posted and there's been no story for me? I don't know if it's just cause Chuck1999 can't think of anything for Zee but I'm just wondering.))

Avery is going to wait to be rescued.

tongue.gif

I'm too tired and hot to be creative.

It has been two weeks since Zee has been in the city, and it's been horrible. There's been constant attacks by villagers who hate dragons, and many of the dragons she's seen roam the streets have nearly bit off her arm. Alina has gotten into multiple fights, but she has been lucky enough to win all of them, although scratches and bite marks cover her skin. Zee hasn't been able to find a place to live, leaving no choice but for her to sleep outside on the cold dirt. The sun is shining, revealing what will probably be a typically-horrible day for her. Zee gets up. Alina is already awake, and has found something to eat. Zee, on the other hand, hasn't eaten anything. She has no choice but to look in the city more.

Zee walks for nine hours, until somebody grabs her. The figure covers her mouth before she can scream, and drags her behind an alleyway.

"Hold on, don't scream. I won't hurt you," a male voice tells her. Suddenly, a hand is taken away from her mouth.

"Who are you?" Zee says, digging in her pockets for something she can defend herself with.

"I am your ticket out of this dump," the man says. "You just come with me. I'll take care of you."

"How do I know you aren't tricking me?" Zee asks, definitely not ready to put up with a wacko.

"My name is Charles, Prince of the Dragons," the man says.

"What does a prince want with a streetdweller like me?" Zee asks. Alina is growling at the figure.

"I need a wife, or somebody else takes my place as king, and they will ruin this city even more," the figure says. Zee thinks that sounds pretty convincing, but isn't sure.

"So," Charles says. "Will you marry me?"

1. Yes.

2. HECK NO!

Zee, what do you choose?

Meanwhile, Seyle holds onto the egg as she falls down the lavafall. Seyle knows she's dead if she lands into the lava, so she has no choice but to land on rock on each side of the lavafall. Seyle drops hard onto the rocky surface on the right side. She is in pain, but doesn't feel any broken bones. Exhausted, Seyle rests under a tree, tightly holding onto her egg as she hopes it doesn't cause any more trouble. When she awakens, she feels a dragon on her left arm, which feels like it's burning....

"OUCH!" Seyle exclaims as her arm seems to burn. The hatchling quickly jumps off her arm. Seyle looks at the lavafall, which has become a normal waterfall again. Seyle decides to name her hatchling.

Seyle, what shall you name your hatchling?

Suddenly, Avery is taken away by a.... flying wolf? The wolf looks at her as it licks its teeth, indicating that it plans on eating her. Suddenly, Avery falls with a thud. The wolf is burned out of the air by.... her hatchling, Luna. Avery feels that's it would be a good choice to not irritate Luna. Avery starts walking, but collapses. Avery's leg is broken. Avery has no choice but to either

1. Wait for help

or

2. Go find help.

Avery, what do you choose?

Okay, uh, that Charles isn't Jess, right? Because while Jess is a crossdresser who hides her female sex well, she's twelve : P No way in hell will she be asking somebody to marry her. She's young, but she has sense.

If it's not my Charles, may I ask a favor? Please change the name of the man. It'll be super confusing

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

Since I want both Charles (the girl, not the prince) and PHill back in, I'll go ahead and assume that Alessia will find shade.

Alessia can only see a palm tree, and decides to set herself under it. time goes agonizingly slow, but finally nighttime comes, and Alessia continues on. Alessia finally comes to a tower. It is tall, but suddenly, she is up there with the help of Tulvir and Tetsuna. Alessia goes inside the top room. Sure enough Charles (the girl) is hanging from two chains that are holding her up. Bat gets out of Alessia's pack and uses a flame that heats the chains enough to melt them.

"Thanks," Charles says. "But's where's PHill?"

"I think something else took him."

"We need to find him, and now!" Charles (the girl) says.

"Wait, why?" Alessia asks as she struggles to get out the window Charles already leapt through. "What's the hurry?"

"PHILL'S NOT ONLY THE KING," Charles yells as Alessia jumps out the window. "He's the reason for everything that has happened. Without him, none of us would live in a castle, there would be no knowledge of Dragon Cloud City, and no knowledge of time travel."

"WHAT IN BLAZES ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!?" Alessia yells., having lost all will to hold back her feelings. "I CAME OUT HERE TO SAVE YOU, NOT HEAR ABOTU A BUNCH OF STUFF THAT PHILL IS INVOLVED WITH. SPEAKING OF WHICH, WHERE THE HECK DID YOU FIND OUT ABOUT ANY OF THAT?!?

"From a dragon in the tower," Charles says, unfazed by Alessia's yelling.

"Ok," Alessia says, having calmed down. "I guess we should go find PHill. He is the king after all."

With that, the two ladies run off, the dragons either flying, running, or being carried in Alessia's bag.

"OH HECK NO!" Zee yells, pushing the prince back. But the prince is not going to give up so easily.

"Do it, or I'll do something to you," Prince Charles says as he digs a dagger out of his pocket. Zee knows she must defend herself, and kicks the dagger out of the prince's grip, and while it is still in the air, Zee grabs it and faces it towards Prince Charles, who tries kicking Zee, but before he can, Zee stabs him in the heart. He collapses, dead. Zee, fearing that someone saw her, runs for the shore, steals a boat, and starts rowing back to Dragon Island. But then her boat is followed by sharks, who bite at the boat. The sharks don't look like they've eaten much in a while, and are obviously hungry for any water-moving object. Zee has the option to

1. Bail out.

2. Sink with the boat.

3. Hope that the dragons of Dragon Cloud City will rescue her again.

Zee, what do you choose?

Seyle thinks her hatchling is a male, and decides to name it Ignis. The hatchling seems confused at the name at first, but seems to like it when Seyle keeps using it.

Seyle starts running out of the jungle, but suddenly, she hears a volcano erupt on the right side of her and sees meteors land in the ground to the left of her.

Seyle must choose which way to go, since those are the only ways out of the jungle. She can go

1. Left

or

2. Right.

Seyle, what do you choose?

Avery tries finding help, but her leg hurts too much to even walk very far.

"Luna," Avery says after having collapsed on the ground again. "Go get help."

Luna runs off. Avery tries getting back up, but can't and hopes that help comes soon.

It takes a while, and the moon is completely up by the time Alessia and Charles find PHill in a forest, next to a tree, still breathing even though there is a blood mark on his head.

"PHill," Charles whispers, making sure to not disturb any creatures that actually sleep at night.

PHill opens his right eye, but not the left. Charles realizes why when she sees his left eye. His left eye is swollen, a big black ring having formed around it. It's a black eye.

"What happened to you?"

"Some dumb, ugly, bald ninjas attacked me," Phill says with anger. "I've sat here for three weeks, only managing to survive on rainwater and berries."

"Can you walk?" Charles asks PHill.

"No, I can't," PHill says. "Dumb ninjas broke my legs."

Charles has no choice but to carry PHill. The group is about to head to the castle when a hatchling approaches them. The hatchling seems worried, and wants somebody to follow it. Charles has the option to

1. Have Alessia carry PHill back to the castle while she follows the hatchling

or

2. Go back to the castle and hope that the hatchling goes to the castle with the group and follow the hatchling the next day.

Charles what do you choose?

Edited by Chuck1999

option number 1, for the sake of more drama, also whatever is going on in Reega's timetraveling adventures getting crazy I mean like she's now meeting video game characters.

Edit: also I need to give Westley a hug he's going through a lot right now and needs some reassurance.

Edited by flame249

Reega realizes that the figure... is her son, the Hero of Time. But how? Then, Reega remembers her son leaving one night without any clues as to where he might be. All he left was a note saying:

"I have gone off to a stadium with a giant hand. If I need you, I'll bring you to my time."

That had always puzzled Reega, until now that is. Reega decides to follow her son. Suddenly....a.... warp..... pipe shows up, and her son goes through it. Reega jumps into the pipe before it disappears completely. By the time Reega arrives at her destination, her son is nowhere to be seen. But Reega can hear loud cheers, and decides to find out where they're coming from. Two minutes later, Reega finds a.... stadium. People of all shapes, sizes, and species surround her, but Reega isn't focused on that, not especially when her son is ON A BATTLE ARENA IN THE SKY! He appears to be hanging from a ledge, a mustached man in red and blue overalls about to step on her son's fingers, a person in a red, orange, and green suit wielding a blaster of some kind is rushing to the same side as the man, but is easily beaten by a blue.... raccoon? No, that isn't right. It appears to be a blue creature not native to the Past Dragon Island whatsoever. Reega knows her son is in danger, but isn't sure what she can do. She decides to dig in her.... backpack she didn't realize she was carrying. All she has is a large, green turtle shell, a red bouncy pad, and a..... jellyfish creature with.... three eyes? It appears to be wanting to take a bite out of anybody. Reega also finds a.... young potion.

Reega can use the

1. Shell

2. Bouncy Pad

3. Jellyfish

4. Young potion, whatever that is.

Reega, what do you choose?

* Also, Reega gives Westley a hug for both his and her sanity.

Zee decides to bail out, not thinking that any dragons would rescue her. But when she bails out, she realizes she can't swim, and sinks like a rock. When she awakens, she feel normal.

"I'm sorry Zee," a dragon tells her. "But after we rescued you, you got so sick that we gave you some.... dragon medicine, which has PERMENANTLY turned you into a dragon.

"WHAT?!?" Zee squeaks, filling with rage. "YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS!" But one look in a mirror, and Zee realizes it's all true. Alina comes up to her.

"Come on, it isn't that bad," Alina tells her.

"THAT'S EASY FOR YOU TO SAY!" Zee yells, ready to scream. "YOU'VE BEEN A FREAKING DRAGON ALL YOUR LIFE. I HAVE NOT!"

Zee finally calms down.

"Does anybody know how I should try to adapt to being a dragon?" Zee asks in a calm, yet serious voice.

"I can only say that you should talk to Alessia. She is at the castle."

Zee can

1. Go to the castle.

2. Stay in the city.

Zee, what do you choose?

The Shell! green shells fix every problem!

Reega will also yell at Link, very very angrily for not telling her, and because of time issues it will look like a fourteen year old being insane Also I never asked this but what kind of dragon is Westley?

Edited by flame249