Chuck1999

Dragon Cave: A Choose Your Own Adventure

Group Decision Poll (Read Latest Post First)  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

After chasing a rouge hatchling all over creation, all the deaths and fighting a horde of video came baddies Kinsey concurs with Reega and decides to jump in because can it get worse?

(Though now I'm reminded of a scene from "The Road to El Dorado" where the two main characters and a horse are stranded in a rowboat with very little in the way of supplies and one of them turns to the other and says "Look on the positive side at least things can't get-" and then it starts to rain and the other guy says "Excuse me, were you going to say 'worse'?". XD)

gotta love this im captured with every post and dont get any more choices for the next two posts even though i was a trained knight. i guess all kings forget their training and become useless even though they have 2 full grown very strong dragons?

After chasing a rouge hatchling all over creation, all the deaths and fighting a horde of video came baddies Kinsey concurs with Reega and decides to jump in because can it get worse?

(Though now I'm reminded of a scene from "The Road to El Dorado" where the two main characters and a horse are stranded in a rowboat with very little in the way of supplies and one of them turns to the other and says "Look on the positive side at least things can't get-" and then it starts to rain and the other guy says "Excuse me, were you going to say 'worse'?". xd.png)

Aw geez now I'm imagining these two characters in a boat talking about their own separate weird adventures while it rains. xd.png I've watched that movie, and that scene is one of my favourites

Reega: you chased a hatchling all over creation? Sounds rough, I recently learned about my son whose older than me and apparently in the future abandons me to go fight in a inter-dimensional tournament with out even saying goodbye. How about you? How did you get mixed up in this?

Edited by flame249

Wow, how did Selye get her normal voice back all of a sudden? Or did Zee just give up and accept that this girl had a oddly husky, low, and scratchy voice? And why did the by-choice mute speak?

What happened to the egg?

Sure. Let's go.

I hope that Alessia posts soon, because when I'm ready to move on, I'm moving on, and she'll have to try to survive in the mysterious void....

Also, Alessia's dragon Safari has grown into an adult.

Edited by Chuck1999

I was typing the next piece of the story when the computer crashed, and I completely lost what I wrote. So, I might take a while to post the next part.

Zee and Seyle decide to head into the portal. When they come out on the other side, Seyle checks on her egg. The egg is rainbow colored now, and is frozen.

*Why is my egg frozen?* Seyle wonders as she looks at her watch she realizes she's been wearing all along. Her watch has been working all along, so Seyle is surprised when the arms on it start to spin wildly in different directions.

"Look over there!" Zee exclaims as she points to a house that looks like a house from their time. Then Seyle realizes that they are in the same time, but when she notices the house, it looks normal at first, but is, slowly but surely, crumbling before her eyes. Then it goes back to its original form in an instant. Everything appears to be doing that, and the girls are really focused on the ever-changing buildings that they don't see another hedgehog coming right for them. The hedgehog lands at their feet.

"Another one?" Zee asks, slightly frustrated. "One of them was causing a bit of trouble in town. Besides, they're an inedible nuisance."

The hedgehog is also blue, but is larger, and has white medical tape surrounding it's arms and legs, with a circle shaped tape covering the tip of its head. Suddenly, the ground starts to shake, and another hedgehog comes towards the girls, although it is black all over, and has no eye or noticeable facial features. It's appearance is that of a Shadow, but it is more of a demon that anything. Suddenly, it digs out a long sword.

"Does it really want to fight us?" Zee says nervously.

"I think it does, although I have no reason why it should," Seyle says. The girls look in their backpacks, and find nothing of use. They even look on the ground, but there's nothing. The hedgehog lunges at them, but just when it is about to drive its sword through Seyle, the two girls and the blue hedgehog are mysteriously teleported somewhere else.

Meanwhile, the dragons leap in the hole, and both Reega and Kinsey go with them. The white hole then closes up, leaving Alessia in a dark void. Now, even though it may appear that Alessia is acting weird, she was actually sleepwalking while she was in the void, and so when she wakes up, she is confused and distraught, even more so when she realizes she is in an escapable void. The thought of that idea makes her faint.

Suddenly, Seyle, Zee, and the blue hedgehog appear in the void.

"Woah," Seyle says after getting to her feet. She feels quite dizzy, and so she can barely respond when the hedgehog seems to get up. She only guesses she is imagining things. Zee, on the other hand, is quite awake.

"Seyle, you need to snap out of your dizzy spell," Zee says. Seyle collapses on some rock, which quickly awaken her.

"Ouch," she says. Suddenly, her backpack rumbles, and the head of a hatchling peeks out. "Hey, my dragon hatched."

Seyle realizes she was imagining things when the hedgehog is still on the ground. The hedgehog landed next to Alessia, so when Zee found the hedgehog, she also found Alessia.

"I wish I had some water," Zee says. Then, she notices the hedgehog, and decides to pluck a quill. As gently as she can, Zee starts to poke Alessia with the quill. Alessia soon regains consciousness.

"What was that for?" Alessia asks Zee.

"It's bad enough that I'll have to carry you and Seyle on my back, while also carrying the hedgehog; I rather not have to hold two different weights in my hands."

A white portal opens up in the center.

"Let's go people," Zee says as she picks up the hedgehog. Alessia gets on her back, then Seyle, and they fly into the portal.

When the team exits the portal, PHill lands on Zee's tail, and has no choice but to hang on as the group starts to fall. Then Charles, Chuck, Reega, and Kinsey land on Zee, who struggles to stay afloat in the blue sky, and they fall. The rest of the dragons manage to grab them, and the entire group flies to a tower... in the sky. Nothing is holding it up except clouds. Suddenly, some robots surround the group.

These are now some major group decisions. Go ahead and comment below what you want to happen. The group can

1. Kick the robots out of the air.

2. Try to get past the robots.

3. Have the human characters hitch rides on the robots, and hopefully get to the tower in the sky.

So, what do you guys choose. The choice that is chosen the most will be the answer to the current situation, and I'll continue the story from there.

The group decides to try to get past the robots. They attempt to fly past the robots, but the robots shoot at them. PHill, who is fed up with standing around, decides to stab one of the robots with his sword, to no avail. He even tries hitting a robot with his shield, but again, nothing happens. Suddenly, it starts to rain, and PHill, who was on the edge of a dragon, starts to slip. PHill barely manages to climb back up onto the dragon. Water that was on the dragons flew into the air when PHill slipped, causing the robots to short circuit, and explode. Then, for no reason whatsoever, a tornado sends a plank flying at the group, and the human figures have no choice but to jump. The plank of wood lands on the dragons, and is big enough to fit everyone who was riding the dragons.

"We need to keep going!" Chuck says. The dragons fly the group to the castle. When they get there, they find out that the door is unlocked, which makes Charles suspect that someone was expecting them. They head through a hallway to a throne room. Somebody is sitting at a throne. The person turns around. It is a ninja.

"Welcome," the figure says. His voice is somewhat muffled due to his suit. "Welcome, to the end."

Suddenly, a giant wind picks up, and everyone is forced to yell, except the ninja, who seems to speak clearly.

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?" Charles yells.

"Let me explain," The ninja says. "You see, I have been watching you guys for a while now. I have seem all of your adventures, simply because I can control time. I seem trustworthy enough, right?"

Suddenly, the blue hedgehog that Zee and Seyle ran into in the strange dimension starts to move. He slowly gets to his feet.

"I wouldn't trust this guy if I were you," the hedgehog says. "That ninja has been wanted for centuries. He's nearly broken the time continuum, teleported people to random times because he felt like it, and even threatened some of the strongest heroes out there."

"M...my son..." Reega says softly. "He had to do that dumb tournament because... because he was threatened by that ninja!"

Suddenly, anger rises up in Reega, which makes her leap at the ninja. But the ninja digs out some ninja stars that could easily kill her, as they are poisonous. Everything goes slow as Reega is sure she'll die, so she closes her eyes, but when she opens them up again, she's fine. PHill, on the other hand, is slowly dying.

"I'm sorry Reega," PHill barely says. "I tried to stop him." PHill collapses, appearing dead.

"You never heard my proposition," the ninja says. Alessia can still sense a bit of life in PHill.

"I can do anything you wish," The ninja continues. "I can change this from ever happening, and make you a petty dragon tamer. I can teleport you to the past or present. Heck, I can even make you like me. You just need to trust me."

Everyone seemed trusting of the ninja. Everyone, except Charles.

"DON'T LISTEN TO HIM!" Charles yells as a wind suddenly picks up again. Then, a tree crashes into the castle, killing the ninja. The back portion of the castle crumbles away, leaving the heroes to fall in the other half. The rest of the castle starts to fall, and the heroes began to wonder if it is truly the end.

"I'm sorry about this," Chuck says. "Charles, I never meant for this to happen. If I could fix it, I would... wait, maybe I can fix this!"

Chuck digs an orb out of his pocket, and throws it in the sky. It forms a white hole, which sucks the dragons, Charles, Alessia, Reega, Seyle, PHill, Zee, and Kinsey, along with the two hedgehogs, into it. Just before Charles is sucked into the portal, she sees Chuck wave goodbye as the castle slowly makes its descent into the earth below.

"Goodbye," Charles says silently before she is sucked in.

The heroes end up back in their town, which is deserted.

"What happened to everyone?" Charles asks.

"They were sucked into a different dimension," Seyle says.

The white hole was still open.

"I'm going back," Charles says. She then leaps into the white hole just before it closes.

"She's... gone!" PHill says, feeling better.

The heroes head back to the castle, and try to make the best of the situation. It is quite hard too though, especially with what everyone has gone through. PHill thinks of how he could improve both his ruling ability and fighting skill. Alessia decides to sleep. Reega wonders if she'll ever see her son again. Seyle looks at her hatchling, and wonders if she is ready to raise a dragon. Zee ponders whether or not she can become a human again. In all reality, the kingdom was very quiet.

Charles arrives just in time to see Chuck and her about to crash into a mountain with half of a castle. They are just 100 feet above the mountain now.

"Why did you come back?" Chuck asks Charles.

"I need you to rescue the civilians of the town," Charles says.

"I can't," Chuck says. "My power's gone. But at least I know you didn't come back just for that."

"I didn't," Charles admits. "I came back mostly because... I think I have feelings for you."

When Chuck hears this, he grows full of energy.

"Well, what are we waiting for?" Chuck asks. We have civilians to save!"

With that, Chuck throws another orb into the sky, and the two figures are whisked off to another dimension, like the wind.

The End.

Epilogue

The civilians are eventually found in a meat factory, almost about to become meat for aliens. One day, the civilians appear back in the town, but there is never any more traces of Chuck and Charles. Rumor has it that they are going through time and becoming crime stoppers.

The adult hedgehog reveals his name to be Blue, and that he is a time hog. He then tells the heroes that he is needed somewhere else, and then he leaves. The smaller hedgehog remains though, and is knighted by King PHill.

Speaking of which, King PHill turns out to be a great king, as he is kind, yet he also protects the kingdom. No more ninjas have been spotted, but that's not the worry anymore; pirates are. But PHill has been able to take out a few rookie pirates with ease, ands seems ready to take on bigger fish.

Alessia retires as a dragon tamer, and instead starts repairing the dilapidated cemetery. She also adds a few graves.

Reega decides that she wants to find her son, and apologize to him. On her search one day, she mysteriously disappears, and is never seen again, although rumors have swirled that her son was abducted by aliens and that she was abducted too.

Seyle turns out to be the new great dragon tamer, and starts giving out guides much like Alessia used to. She now owns a dragon farm, where people can go visit her dragons. Many of her dragons have breeded with her other dragons, and it seems that there is always an egg or two throughout the year.

Zee realizes that she isn't so bad as a dragon, and starts to live with it. She settles down, and raises a family.

Kinsey starts developing weird powers, and thus runs into the woods, never to be seen again.

The dragons eventually settle down. Both Bat and Seyle's hatchling find a liking for each other, Seyle's hatchling being female, and they settle down, and have children.

In the end, this story ends happily, but not all of the heroes are fully happy.

The hedgehog walks out of the castle in the morning, ready to go fight some oncoming pirates. He hopes to get to the scene before PHill does, so he can make it easier for PHill. The hedgehog enjoys his job, but on this day, there is a small twinkle in his right eye. A single tear drops, a tear for the ones who are out there, lost. The hedgehog runs off, ready to fight some pirates. Although this may seem like it is the end for our heroes, it may only be the beginning.

Uh....feelings? Uh....didn't you remember that Charles/Jess is twelve and Chuck is who knows how old? If he's old enough, that could count as pedophilia.

Well, let's just make Chuck the same age and not worry about that aspect. Or we can have them both be 18 or something.