Chuck1999

Dragon Cave: A Choose Your Own Adventure

Group Decision Poll (Read Latest Post First)  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

PHill decides to try to capture the ninja. Big mistake. He runs at it, but it disappears, and then suddenly, it captures PHill and runs off, leaving Tetsuna on his own. Tetsuna gets out of the jungle area and heads for the town, hoping that he can get far away from the ninja. Tetsuna looks around town, and sees a bed-and-breakfast building. Tetsuna decides to go inside.

Danni decides to name the dragon Indiana. It seems really confused by that, and decides to hide under the bed. Suddenly, the power goes back on, and Danni looks under the bed. The dragon is confused as to what to do, so Danni coaxes it out. When it finally comes out, Danni makes sure to grab it before it runs off. Danni can see that it's a reddish-brown color, with bright blue stripes all over. Danni senses that it is a boy, somehow. Danni feels hungry, and since the partygoers have eaten most of the food in the castle, Danni decides to go to the bed-and-breakfast place, which at least serves breakfast all day. She goes down the stairs, Indiana going with her. She makes it to the building twenty minutes later. She goes inside.

Meanwhile, Reega heads to the desert. It is very hot there, as expected, but Reega doesn't sweat at all. She sees nothing but sand for a little while, until she gets to an area full of cacti. She notices eggs on the cacti plants, in a position that makes it look like they are growing with the cacti. Reega also notices a river in front of her, with eggs floating in them. She even feels eggs in the sand. She has the option to get an egg from

1. A cactus

2. The river

3. Dig one from the sand.

Reega, what do you choose?

"I think I'll have something to eat," Charles says.

"Will ya sleep here tonigh'?" The owner asks.

"I guess I will," Charles tells him.

"Anythin' for yer' dragon?"

"A milk.... I guess," Charles says.

Suddenly, a dragon walks in, looking scared.

The owner prepares some breakfast while the dragon sits on the floor by a stool in front.

"Say, what's yer name?" The owner asks her.

"Charles," she says.

"Do ya happen to know who that dragon belongs to?"

No... I don't," Charles says. Her breakfast is served ten minutes later. Ten more minutes later, another lady walks in, looking like royalty, even though she acts normal.

"That party is keeping ya' awake, eh Princess Danni?"

A princess? Charles starts thinking this town is not as normal as she thought.

"Just prepare me something, please...." Danni says. She looks on the verge of sleeping.

"I'll rent ya a room," the owner says, and then disappears. A few minutes later, he comes back.

"Apparently, it's full, so ya' two gals be sharin' a room. I have two beds in a room, and they be the last ones."

The owner then serves up Danni's breakfast, which she barely eats. The rest is gobbled up..... by another baby dragon. Tulvir seems to have drank a tiny bit of milk, but he doesn't seem very hungry.

Charles takes Tulvir up to the room. The dragon that was sitting on the floor follows her up. Charles picks the bed that is on the opposite wall of the doorway. The other baby dragon comes in. Charles admits it looks pretty cute, although she thinks it has a master. A few minutes later, Danni comes up, and collapses on her bed. Charles goes to sleep, but only for a few hours, because she is woken up by the sounds of growls and squeaks.

"What is going on?" Charles whispers.

The light turns on.

"That wasn't you?" Danni asks, still feeling tired.

Both girls notice that all three dragons are fighting.

"Tulvir!" Charles hisses. "Get over here!"

Tulvir comes up to her. A brown dragon goes up to Danni, leaving the other baby dragon on the floor, growling.

"I don't think he belongs to the owner," Danni says.

"Well, whoever he belongs to needs to teach him some manners," Charles says. "Do you want him?"

"Uh.... no," Danni says. "Do you?"

"Not really," Charles says. Suddenly, both girls scream as a body is flung through a window. The dragon goes up to the body and licks it. Suddenly, a ninja comes flying through. Danni and Charles get their pillows while the three dragons get ready to attack the ninja. PHill gets up, and takes out his sword and shield.

This is now a group decision between Charles, Danni, and PHill. Will you three

A. Have Charles and Danni throw pillow at the ninja while PHill tries knocking it out

B. Run out of the room

C. Have the dragons deal with it.

D. Have everyone tackle the ninja at the same time

E. Get the attention of the owner.

You guys can vote in a poll. Whatever wins the majority of the votes will be what happens next.

Edited by Chuck1999

it won't let me vote in poll but i vote we get the owners attention

Edited by voltage

You don't have to deliberately say they're not good at it, Aurora :V Everybody starts somewhere. This is their topic. I think they have a say in what goes on in their world.

And the "almost all females" for the RB thing is probably just your scroll. I had lots of males before I got a female. It's just game things

Anyways, I vote for throwing pillows. Because throwing pillows

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

Just a few reminders:

-Leave the modding to the mods

-Respect other users

-Suggestions and questions are fine to make for an RP, but insults are never necessary. If you don't like an RP, you don't have to join it. ^^

Charles starts throwing pillows at the ninja. She realizes that her whole bed is made of them. PHill geos down stairs to get the attention of the owner. Danni decides to let the dragons deal with it, but when the ninja starts throwing ninja stars, it's clear that all three dragons are scared, and decide to hide. Charles keeps throwing pillows. The ninja stars hit most of them, causing a big mess. The room is filled with feathers, giving Charles time to escape.

"WHAT'S GOIN' ON UP THERE?" The owner asks as he climbs up the stairs. "I hear there's a ninja up there. Hearing this, the ninja decides to leave, but the owner quickly gets up the stairs, and swiftly enters the room. The ninja runs, but not before taking Danni.

"LET GO OF ME!" She screams. The ninja takes her, and leaps out the window. Suddenly, a wind picks up, and it blows a tree right into the room. It doesn't damage much of the building, but everyone hears cracking sounds. Then, it happens. Indiana begins to squeal as a small mark is suddenly burned on his tail.

All three dragons come out from the hiding place they were in.

"I reckon one of these dragons is gonna need a new home," the owner says. "Which of you wants to take it?"

Charles or PHill has the option to take Indiana. If either one of you would like to claim him, you may do so, and you can also change his name. If both of you want him, I'll try to make a compromise.

Which of you wants him, and what do you plan on renaming him?

Meanwhile, Reega digs for an egg in the sand. She finds a dragon egg that is pure white. Reega begins to feel hungry, and realizes that she has a better chance of living somewhere else, specifically somewhere off the island. She heads to the coast, taking the egg with her. She notices wooden boats all over, some of them in great condition. She decides to steal one. By the time she is far enough away from the island, it is nighttime. Reega decides to sleep. When she wakes up, a dragon stares her in the eyes. Her dragon egg had hatches. The dragon seems fairly normal, except it smells of cheese. Reega knows she can name it something. Reega, what shall you name it?

Zee heads to the mountain after a long break. It is very rocky, and Zee doesn't see any dragons on the outside of the mountain, but she does see a giant cave, which she climbs up to and enters. Inside are some odd dragon eggs. One group of eggs are on a patch of grass and flowers when the cave has no soil. Zee also notices golden-colored eggs, but one in particular catches her eye. There is just a regular egg, white all over, yet is seems rather sick. Something tells her it is a rare species of dragon. Zee can't help but take the egg. Suddenly, she looks in the rock, and sees brown eggs with gemstones covering them.

Zee has found a rare "Writer Egg," one of a few hidden in certain spots by me.

Zee has the option to take another egg while she waits for her one egg to hatch. She can take

1. An egg From the grass

2. A golden egg

3. An egg full of gemstones.

Zee, what do you choose?

phill would like to see if the dragon would like to come along with him. He also picks up his dragon making sure that it is not hurt.

Sounds really cool.

Name: Alessia

Age(optional): 14

Gender(optional): Female

Position: Professional Dragon Tamer's daughter. Grew up with dragons. Is now perfecting her skill in the art of Dragon Taming.

I'll continue PHill's and Charles' stories once everyone has replied. Meanwhile, I shall continue with the people that have commented. I hope this does not bring any inconveniences.

Zee decides to take a golden egg. The golden egg moves when she touches it, and the egg seems white on the bottom. Zee goes back down the mountain, and looks for a place to sleep at. She finds a tall tree, which happens to block all sunlight or moonlight. Zee sleeps under it. When she wakes up, she feels and extreme heat in both her arms. On her left arm is a white dragon with a golden belly, and by her other arm is the dragon egg still. But Zee can swear she feels the egg starting to.... dissolve. Zee carefully lifts up the egg. Meanwhile, she must name the baby dragon.

Zee, what shall you name it?

_______________________________________________________________Meanwhile, Alessia runs to the outskirts of town. She is the daughter of a dragon tamer, her father. Her father is a kind man who sees that most dragons have no interest in harming humans, and that the dragons are grateful that their taken children are probably getting more attention and love than any dragon mother can give to them, especially when the dragon mothers usually have close to ten other dragons they need to take care of.

Alessia's skills are good, so she knows which areas have the best, and most useful dragons. Thanks to the skill, people now have the option to see which area is the best area to get the best dragons at.

Alessia can go to

1. The shore (has somewhat weak dragons, but the best dragons to use for sea travel)

2. The forest (best area for dragons with weird powers, but their scents can make them vulnerable)

3. The desert (has very aggressive dragons who blend in with their surroundings, but the heat makes them naturally mad at even the littlest things)

4. The alpines (weak dragons, but many of them develop icy powers useful in any type of weather)

5. The jungle (very aggressive dragons, but it is hard to gain the trust of any dragon)

6. A mountain area (full of dragons with rocky bodies and sharp minds, but they have a tendency to put their lives before yours)

7. Abandoned eggs site (full of different dragons, best for newcomers, and full of dragon eggs that are useful, or not so useful. Mostly a mixed bag)

Alessia, where shall you go?

Tyrone is finally off duty. He has the urge to exit the castle and go to the bed-and-breakfast place, but then another idea strikes him. It's late at night, the celebrations at the castle usually lasting about 4 days to 7 days. Tyrone decides to look for dragons somewhere. Ever since he was a boy, he was told that dragons were bad, and that they would only harm humans, but that was off the island. On the island, dragons were more-or-less accepted, but his father had always stuck to his first beliefs, which happened to be overseas ideas, so his father would disapprove of taking a dragon and caring for it like a pet, but Tyrone decided to do it anyway. Tyrone recently got a free issue of a Guide To Finding the Best Dragons On The Island, and decided to look in that. Tyrone now has an idea of where he can look, although his options look very similar.

Tyrone can go to

1. The shore (has somewhat weak dragons, but the best dragons to use for sea travel)

2. The forest (best area for dragons with weird powers, but their scents can make them vulnerable)

3. The desert (has very aggressive dragons who blend in with their surroundings, but the heat makes them naturally mad at even the littlest things)

4. The alpines (weak dragons, but many of them develop icy powers useful in any type of weather)

5. The jungle (very aggressive dragons, but it is hard to gain the trust of any dragon)

6. A mountain area (full of dragons with rocky bodies and sharp minds, but they have a tendency to put their lives before yours)

7. Abandoned eggs site (full of different dragons, best for newcomers, and full of dragon eggs that are useful, or not so useful. Mostly a mixed bag)

Tyrone, where will you look?

Ah! Sorry!

I'll let Phil have the hatchling.

Alessia is going to the jungle. The dragons are going to be aggressive, but she can do it.

PHill decides that he'll take the other hatchling, and leaves the bed-and-breakfast place. PHill, what shall you name it?

Meanwhile, Charles decides to sleep a little more. But later in the day, a knight comes to her.

"Hello madam," he says as Charles wakes up to her door being opened.

"Uh..... hey....." Charles says, feeling worried. Who would come to her?

"Our princess has unfortunately....." The knight says.

"I know, I know," Charles says groggily.

"Well, we were thinking that you could become the next princess."

"Yeah, yeah," Charles says, shrugging the thought off as she tries to sleep, when suddenly.... "WHAT?!? Me, A PRINCESS?!?"

"Will you accept?" The knight asks. "If you don't, you can be forced to leave the island.

"Fine, I'll do it," Charles says, reluctantly.

Charles gets up, Tulvir coming out from under the bed after the long night. Charles follows the knight to the castle, which was the last place she expected to go.

The castle is full of paintings on the walls, with gold linings everywhere. The thrones sit right in front. The king is sitting on a throne.

"Your majesty," the knight says. "This is the new princess."

"Don't count on it," Charles tells the knight.

"HAVE YOU FORCED ANOTHE PRINCESS TO COME LIKE YOU DID WITH DANNI?" The king asks, enraged.

"If I hadn't done that, we wouldn't have all the rules we have now," the knight says.

"I would deal with you myself if I could," the king tells him. "But it's not up to me. It's up to the princess. Charles, what shall you do?

1. Punish the knight. He forced you into this anyway.

2. Forgive the knight. he has good intentions.

3. Fire the knight. You can always find a new one.

Charles, which option do you pick?

Zee feels that the hatchling is a girl, and decides to name it Alina. Congratulations. You have the first girl hatchling in the roleplay.

Zee decides to head to the shore, carrying the egg in her right arm. It seems about ready to hatch. Zee finds a boat, and fixes the holes in it, before she sails off. By the time she gets ready to sail, it's nighttime, so she decides to sleep. The next morning, the sun shines on her, and she wakes up. The other egg has finally hatched. Writer's eggs are special eggs that will always hatch no matter what, and they always seem to communicate to their master what they should be named. In this case, the hatchling is named Bat, who is a male. Zee notices that Bat is red all over with black spikes and white teeth, but his wings look only good for gliding. Since he was sick, his wings didn't develop right, making his wings "defective."

Zee sees a large island ahead, but suddenly, some squids start stalking the boat. Zee knows she must escape them, but is only sure of

1. Getting the boat to go faster, and have it get to the shore before the squids get the boat.

2. Make the boat stay still, and wait for the squids to go away.

Zee, what shall you do?

Alessia heads to the jungle. She gets the feeling of somebody else having been to the jungle already. Alessia finds herself at an area with a stream, some trees, and some vines.

Alessia's skills help to tell her what type of eggs are good and what types of eggs are not. She can get an egg from

1. The water (dragons have a form of invisibility, but they are fairly weak.)

2. A tree (strongest dragons, but they are rarely loyal, and think of humans as food.)

3. A vine (Swimming dragons, very loyal, yet very fast. Little to no strength.)

Alessia, what shall you choose?

Ooh this sounds fun~ May I join? :)

Name: Kinsey

Age(optional): 22

Position: a Shoemaker's daughter, she's lived in the city her entire life and even started working in her parent's shop at a young age. Though she's never left the city, in her free time she loves to read adventure and fantasy novels about exciting, far-off places.

Punish the knight. I'm a bit shaky about Charles agreeing to do it anyway, she would be a really, really bad princess xd.png

And not trying to play nitpicker, but how the heck do they know she is a girl?! She's dressed up like a BOY. Her disguise is pretty good. A knight can't think she's a girl at first glance.

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

I suggest having less optional fields in your form.

Name: Selye

Age(optional): 24

Position: Guard

Appearance: Silver hair, blue eyes, wears a light chainmail curatriss pretty much 24/7 and armor with two bucklers on her arms when on-duty. Uses a halberd and is tanned.

Other: She's mute by choice after a childhood incident that left her throat "scratched." Knows water magic.