shadow_claw

Those of Black Blood

I have a plot formulated, but at the moment, nothing is being pushed plot wise. You'll know when I have something for the plot to progress.

So, do whatever happy.gif

Also I'd love to see my widdle Magnus drawn. I have a reference pic somewhere earlier on the thread.

Also, I might doddle some of you guys' characters if I feel like it. No promises.

Edited by shadow_claw

Ah, y'all wouldn't mind if I had him hang out with the monster crew, would you?

Ayes, that's so pretty! I would ask you to do a doodle of Marina but I think you've done enough art for me. happy.gif

Sorry for the shorter post. I'll add Samuel tomorrow after my test. I'm so busy this week!

sorry guys not feeling good and taking care of my mom. i'll be very busy so posting may be out of the question for a few days unless i have time to construct a proper post

<3 I've been drawing so much Ancients stuff. It's not okay.

That's okay, Aroara. Family is way more important than the Internet.

Edited by shadow_claw

I want to make sure I know the actual locations of some of the people at the train.

Is Death, Jude, Marina, Eaejax, and Mina inside the meal car or outside of the train entirely? Because, Jude and Marina had been placed at the doorway of the meal car while Eaejax entered it to be at Death's side. However, Death and Mina moved outside to talk with the former three?

That's what I've understood from the posts in concern. Please tell me what is correct and what is wrong.

Edited by Narvix

I believe Jude is outside?? If not, I have erred.

Eae was walking towards the car, Death stepped outside to keep him away from the Godlings. Mina left to investigate and ending up hurling.

Marina is outside, but in the doorway (I think??) of her car.

and Jude...I don't even know.

So. I drew Wynn.

Halp

!!!!

Oh man, you drew my cannibal child. He looks fantastic, Shadow. <3

Yes, Marina is in the doorway right behind Jude. Last I checked, Jude kinda barged into the car and is just chilling near the door.

EDIT: I'll hold off on a Marina post until more people post.

Edited by Doctortear

<3 I draw whatever I have the muse to draw. That, and Wendigoes are some of my favorite monsters because of how scary they are.

Dismay, like death, has a cover-up form. Dismay actually looks more like this, with pale green skin that is translucent.

Sometime this week, I'll have a post for War; they'll be joining the train party. tongue.gif

Edit: Also, I'm uncertain if it was intentional that Magnus didn't notice Liam talking to him or if it just got overlooked by mistake. I can color speech pieces if it'll help make them more noticeable.

Edited by Narvix

I on the other hand can't think of a reaction for king and waiting for death to remark to Celina about his horse.

I have not forgotten though!

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf