shadow_claw

Those of Black Blood

This is the OOC. For IC posts, go here.

Rules:

All standard DC rules apply

No Godmodding/Godmoding

No Powerplaying

No Mary Sues/Gary Stus

This is a semi-lit to literate RP. Proper grammar and spelling are expected. A minimum of five sentences are allowed per character in a post.

Take as many characters you can handle, but only two ancients are allowed per person until things are evened out.

Made-up gods are allowed, as long as they're clearly developed

Real gods must adhere to their original abilities and nothing more

Monsters must adhere to their usual alliances (i.e. a mermaid wouldn't be following a fire god) and abilities.

Put a meme in your other box to prove you read the rules

Romance is allowed, but keep it PG-13

Same goes with violence

Ancients are allowed to be OP. As long as DC rules are followed, this will continue.

There is a three strike system applied here. You get two warnings before you're kicked.

Have fun happy.gif

Sheets:

Ancients:

Name:(human name, then Ancient name)

Sexuality:

History: (human history, and BRIEF God history)

Looks:

Weapons:

Abilities:

Alliances:

Enemies:

Other:

Monsters:

Name:

Sexuality:

History:

Looks:

Weapons (if any):

Abilities:

Alliances:

Enemies:

Other:

Humans:

Name:

Sexuality:

History:

Looks:

Weapons:

Alliances:

Enemies:

Other:

Edited by shadow_claw

I can't accept these because you missed the password in the rules. Read the rules, and then try again.

As for help, I can help you. Feel free to PM me.

Nah, keep him male. He'll probably end up jumping genders a lot when he gets a grasp on his powers, though.

I hope this is acceptable.

Name: Merula 'Siodhachan' Weaver/The Morrígan

Sexuality: ¿

History: Her middle name was originally going to be her first name. Then her parents found out when she was born that she wasn't male. Merula actually grew up with a fairly normal life, though her hobbies were a bit odd-- she found a dead and decomposed bird when she was five and ran away. She came back with a chain, took the skull, and made a necklace out of it. Merula would likely be called beautiful, if not for her overwhelming preoccupation with dead things and making them dead. She told her dad she wanted to learn to fight like a knight when she was eight. By the time she was nine, she was learning HEMA(Historical European Martial Arts) and boxing. Then she discovered the internet. She spent her teenage years punching things and trolling mythology forums(Ogma could so totally take Thor, she argues to this day). Eventually, she got a job as a mortician, finally making a job out of her somewhat worrying attraction to dead things. Her reaction to finding out she's the Morrígan will likely be something like 'nice.' She has a side job as a writer of purposefully terribly written stories for comedy purposes. She blogs it.

The Morrígan(the singular version, not the trinity as they're sometimes displayed) is the Irish goddess of many things. War, the Chooser of The Slain(essentially, the Grim Reaper on the battlefield), Fertility, Sovereignty, and Divination. She often takes the form of a Raven.

Looks: Merula would likely considered to be very attractive. Tall(very), full-figured(very)-- just a shame she's so...weird. Short black hair, skin so pale she's often asked if she's sick, and probably abs. Eyes as black as the night sky, plus light pollution and a new moon so there's no stars. What I'm getting at is that her eyes are hecka black.

Weapons: Prefers knives, European swords of any kind, or her fists. Or a banjo. But that was one time.

Abilities: Very skilled warrior. As the Goddess, she's the Chooser of the Slain. Fighting her is a bad idea. Terrible, even. Can shapeshift. Sometimes her eyes glow red and her voice takes on enough minor harmonics to make most crap their pants. Really skilled at divination. Probably an excellent seductress just as long as you don't remember that when she's a bird, she eats dead things.

Alliances: Anybody who doesn't anger her.

Enemies: As Merula, not many, because she's nice, if weird. As The Morrígan, not many, because they're all dead.

Other: She eats coffee. You didn't misread that. She chomps coffee beans like candy. Don't talk to her about Kiwis.

don't tell anybody, but she also plays a sick banjo.

ᕕ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕗ he rises

Accepted! We can start shortly.

Quick question: Do any of you guys know what Cocoa Wheats are?

What are cocoa wheats? I've never heard of them before.

Maybe I should make a monster too. I could definitely make a cool monster character.

They're like grits, but chocolately and in milk.

I'm asking because my sister and I are debating about how far they reach outside of our state. And because I'm eating them.

And go ahead! The more the merrier when it comes to characters!

Well what state are you in? Because I'm in PA and I've never heard of them before.

I'm thinking I could make Hati or Skroll because I like the idea of them meeting Artemis or Apollo and just trying to bite them in the butt.

I'm in WV, and I'm convinced that they don't leave the state. My sister doesn't think so.

but yes. do that.

DARN IT I want to give Zachary another power because everyone else can shapeshift but I cant think of anything that could have to do with animals.

Posted, have fun with responses folks

Yeah, I don't think they go far out from WV, because PA is a bordering state and Pudding hasn't heard of it

hmm...maybe he can like summon animals?? Like have them appear out of thin air? I dunno.

Posted, have fun with responses folks

Yeah, I don't think they go far out from WV, because PA is a bordering state and Pudding hasn't heard of it

hmm...maybe he can like summon animals?? Like have them appear out of thin air? I dunno.

That's a neat concept, can you add "animal summoning" to the sheet?

Name: Hati

Sexuality: Pansexual

History: Hati is the daughter of another famous wolf, Fenrir, who himself is the son of Loki. Little is told about Hati’s life, only that she chases the moon across the sky every single night while her sibling Skoll chases the sun. Eventually, at Ragnarok, she will succeed in her mission and finally devour the moon as she desires to do every night.

Looks:

Human As a human, Hati has dark brown skin and long, dark hair. Resembling a young adult, she wears what appears to be the pelt of her wolf form as a cloak. She has several tattoos in this form that spiral up her arms and spiral around her back. Her eyes are rust colored and she appears quite muscular, though small. Her nails and teeth are much sharper than any normal person’s and rival the sharpness of her wolf form.

Wolf As a wolf, Hati is very large, clearly larger than any modern dog or wolf and more closely resembling a polar bear in size. Her body appears rather wispy in this form, almost-shade. Her eyes are completely white while her body is black and silver, being much darker on the underside and lightening on her back.When flying, her rear turns much more wispy, much like some kind of ghost. At night when she does this, her body almost blends perfectly into the sky and is only notable by the lack of stars in that particular area.

Weapons (if any):

-Claws and teeth

-Several small, curved daggers as a human

Abilities:

-Wolf Form (Preferred appearance)

-Flight (As a wolf)

-Heightened speed and strength

Alliances: Her family (Skoll, Fenrir, Loki)

Enemies: The moon

Other:

I ship Hati and the moon >.>

Sounds good to me! All of the Ancients are on the train but the monsters aren't, correct?