shadow_claw

Those of Black Blood

Hey shadow, is king okay. Are all the links showing? I don't want to post in the main form yet if they aren't alright.

Mackenzie valley wolf is the same as the northwestern wolf. They are the largest wolves in north America.

(Celina has a new minor ability, i listed what it can and can't do.))

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Sorry I haven't been that active; I'm still sick.

But those sheets look great Aroara. I'll replace them whenever I get the chance to.

Here's Jevan's updated sheet

Name: Death (often goes by the alias Jevan)

Gender: As Death is more of being, they don't really have a gender. They go by whatever form they are currently disguised as.

Sexuality: Again, Death has very little 'human' ideals such as sexuality and gender.

History: Eldest of the Horsemen, Death has often been separated from their brothers, both literally and emotionally. Unlike their three siblings, Death is constantly busy keeping up with the souls of the world. Not only this, but they would rather not have the world end. As such, Death is often excluded from family get-togethers. Especially since the other three have taken to suburban living.

Looks: Death, in its "showy" form, is depicted as a skeleton in a monk's robes with a flaming, skeletal horse. Usually, however, Death takes the form of a scrawny, lanky human male. Death's horse is usually something like this.

Weapons (if any):

A war scythe. Being the reaper of souls, it is nearly indestructible and can cut through anything like butter (thick objects take multiple swings).

Abilities:

Being the last Horseman, Death has abilities of the other horseman as well as differing ones. In essence, Death makes the final rounds of what their siblings didn't kill.

- can kill things instantly (though usually doesn't)

- can influence the emotions of mortals to some degree

- control over seismic activity

- teleportation

- inhuman strength and speed

- basic immortality

- the spread of disease

- Chaos: can entice others into a wild rage against one another

- Frenzy: can send mortals into a frenzied hunger, leading them to obsessively consume anything of the flesh (i.e. food, water, earthly pleasures)

- Devastation: has basic control over natural disasters and the weather

Alliances: Death has no friends. Hell is a little too eager to have them around, so Death avoids Hell. Famine, War Pestilence.

Enemies: Death also has no enemies. Still isn't on good terms with Heaven, being a Horseman and all. Death avoids Heaven too. Famine, War, Pestilence.

Other: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edited by shadow_claw

Hi~

I just got accepted with Apep. I'll have my intro post up shortly after I'm home. (I'm about to leave campus once my sister is out of class in roughly 20 minutes.)

I wanted to verify: Hati and Skoll actually are the size of polar bears. Yes? It's not an estimate? Because, I've been kind of imagining them as almost as big as the train car with their heads big enough to clog up one of the windows, aha.

yeah, they're the size of polar bears. Their faces and bodies can't fit through the only open window, which is why they're having problems.

Hey nar!

I realized my post was a little off. Changed it, does it sound better now?

Yes, king has enough muscle/energy to run and hunt.

No, he is currently in no condition to fight off a bear or a wolf.

So, he isn't really really skinny, but not starved and buff either. More like he's been fasting for two days, drinking water to curb the hunger.

I changed it from had, to has "broken the boundaries of how long a wolf can go without eating" the squirrel bit and that part was from when he was with lycoan (who he left fairly recently (about three weeks ago) )

Um.... wouldn't the glass break if they are biting it and clawing it?

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

I had read previous posts before I started writing my own and I noticed the symptoms that had been mentioned. I hope I didn't progress them too quickly.

I'm kind of curious if Skoll will find some sort of kinship or rivalry towards Apep since his goal is to swallow the sun as well. A "different" sun but the sun nonetheless.

I really like that idea. Hati and Skoll are going to drag Magnus and Ashley with them, do you want Liam dragged along as well?

Or perhaps they're rivals, as they're after the "same" target

Getting dragged along sounds fun lol. What would be the consequences though since Liam doesn't have something to keep him grounded yet. (Unless we play assumptions and pretend Jevan slipped the item into his pocket earlier?)

Jevan keeps them grounded so they have a better chance of living. Not having a charm would make the change much more painful and dangerous.

Oh okay, fun~ I'll do my best to keep the transition paced with how you imagined it but you might need to nudge me at key points.

So how do we want to go about grabbing him? Should Hati grab him since Skoll already has his mouth full with Ashley?

Aha, sounds like a bad break up pffft x3 "Why'd you take x item? Isn't it his?" "Yeah but I took it cause I hate him."

Hati would be the one to randomly break into someone's house and spitefully take all of their toilet paper just because it belonged to them